We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcasting to bring you an important news bulletin

4 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Fabulous.gif?ex=65f14f3b&is=65deda3b&hm=

What a sexy hippo!

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights

Congrats to our friends in the TGH and TFR.(While seeing alliances perish isn't all that exciting, they did merge into an ally and seem happy with it, so wish them well with this and our treaty of course remains).

Edited by Anarchist Empire

11 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Looks like merging is in season. Who we betting on merging next? 

Maybe we'll absorb Rose next. lol, would be convenient if they could be absorbed, jumping to #1.

I don't want to say who I think will next, since don't want to bring negative attention to any alliances having a hard time.

To many cowards in this game who back down easily, but Buorhann thinks more like me in he wouldn't back down in my position. So think TGH have potential & our friendship with them last. No reason to role play a coward in game like this, so weird how many act like you should be one as a political norm. WTF? TGH is different, which is nice.

The Forgotten Realms also have friends who have tried recruiting me (as well as tempted me at times) and much rather be on same side as them in next global than not; so this works out nicely in regards to not ending up on opposing sides. Assuming the way treaties are doesn't' change in a big way. (I just assume global wars will happen eventually, don't have any knowledge on plans of one though. However also boring if you have no treaties you can use to join in and just stuck watching)

Edited by Anarchist Empire
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, naTia said:

image.jpeg

Real talk: I use to sit around in McDonalds in the morning having coffee with elderly just to hear their stories.

Its interesting listening to how different life was like just within 80 years.

• Like 2