What Was It All For?

Alan

2 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

The quality of the folks spending their time here to argue Alan, and the fact that some of them can't manage it without leaning on casual misogyny as a crutch, in public on the forums (not that a discord shitpost of it would be classier), is all the testimony anyone anywhere needs to know that, regardless of Alan's own vast and varied faults...

Yeah this is a bit of a tough look:

6 hours ago, Tiberius Aurion said:

I concur entirely with Brofam leadership. @Alanthe reason you get so much “hate” as you like to put it is because you are a self indulged drama Queen. You literally went through puberty on discord and live on this game. You are extremely emotional more so then any woman I have ever been married too.

However,

2 hours ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

He didn't miss with a single one of those points.

I'm not that familiar with the situation but this just doesn't seem true. Reading through the list of "lessons", Alan's viewpoint is definitely not a universal experience. And not a mindset I would advise people to adopt.

There's a lot of a lines I could choose as example, but this in particular is a crazy bar:

11 hours ago, Alan said:

Accept Your Faults, Even When You Have None

The whole paragraph that follows just really lost me. It's just a bunch of half-truths. And my sense tells me a lot of this post is.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

1 hour ago, naTia said:

Yeah this is a bit of a tough look:

However,

I'm not that familiar with the situation but this just doesn't seem true. Reading through the list of "lessons", Alan's viewpoint is definitely not a universal experience. And not a mindset I would advise people to adopt.

There's a lot of a lines I could choose as example, but this in particular is a crazy bar:

The whole paragraph that follows just really lost me. It's just a bunch of half-truths. And my sense tells me a lot of this post is.

I wasn't specific enough, I was more focused on the broad stroke comments about the community as a whole, and less about anything Alan testified of himself personally. 

The difference, primarily, between him and the people he is upset with, at this point in time from my perspective, is self awareness. Broken clocks, twice a day, yada yada.

• Downvote 1

You praise yourself for making BS successful… but blame an entire community when you fail despite your own actions along the way.

Propaganda until the end. 

That said… Best of luck in whatever world you inhabit outside of P&W. Sincerely.

• Upvote 5

I usually wish someone well when they leave no matter who it is, but I swear to god you left trying to shit on everyone, so if anyone has anything bad to say about you in responces to this post its on you again, like all the other troubles you have brought to BS, sure some arent your fault and some people took revenge too far but you arent helping with the problem. 

• Upvote 6

From what I've seen, there were mistakes made in Black Skies and mistakes you made that may have contributed to everything happening now, though I can't say much on the specific details of your situation since I haven't been paying much attention to this game in the past few months during my break and the times that led up to it. But as a more general statement, it is true that the community can be toxic at times, and I understand how difficult it can be to try and handle that toxicity from my own experiences, so I hope everything's alright with you.

Again, I can't say too much about you as a player and a community member since I haven't really been involved enough in this part of the community to say anything on this, especially recently, but farewell and best of luck in everything you do outside of this game.

• Like 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Your legacy lives on in the OCN chats that bash you.

Thanks for the death threats on the way out btw.

image_2024-02-21_150433010.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Alan said:

Thank you Nokia and The Coal Mines for taking out the trash.

Accept Your Faults, Even When You Have None

2 things I got to say about this.

Firstly never thought I'd see Alan thank me its no secret neither of us like eachother but if you are referring to the prots who cucked you to sign us then cucked TCM mid war to sign Cam what I will say that is incredibly poor taste of them on both accounts.

However those are some the worse off micros I don't think it's the norm.

Lastly the mentioning of how you have no faults is incredibly brain numbing for one every human has massive faults to include myself and you the biggest issue you have Alan isn't even that you are disliked its a lack of an ability to recognize and resolve your own issues that you had a hand in and your large need to play the victim while trying to cause other people issues.

Alan I've said this a number of times during our talks people change over the years I am not the same person I was in 2019 yet your response was people don't change.

I believe this comes from some deep rooted drama I highly recommend you start seeing a therapist for your own well-being it could do you some good.

I won't talk poorly about you getting overwhelmed by Orbis toxicness but I will just inform you that you were part of the toxicness your largest issue is an inability to notice your own faults and therapy may help you overcome this and improve your mental health and self images about you and others.

Please take a long break its healthy I took a year off the game and it was one the best decisions I made in my adult life.

Go travel, try new food, watch some movies, and most importantly rest and see some therapy 

2 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

I usually wish someone well when they leave no matter who it is, but I swear to god you left trying to shit on everyone, so if anyone has anything bad to say about you in responces to this post its on you again, like all the other troubles you have brought to BS, sure some arent your fault and some people took revenge too far but you arent helping with the problem. 

Also I wanted to say it's a weird day to find out I am somehow agreeing with Kan on anything.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bye 😘 🫣😵😧🤐🤭😵💫🤫🤤🤮🤮😪😐🤮🤭🤭😴🤫🥱🤥🤢🫢😴🫠🤥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥😬😬😬😬🫠🫠

It’s bye bye time! Good luck in you endeavors!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Palsada said:

I would like to add I am 2/2 of alliances subject to my wall of text dismantling and their leaders either quitting or rebranding.

Yes, Mr. NPO, this is a good thing. Drive people from the game. 🙏🏾

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

10 hours ago, R.E.P said:

I proclaim this thread the greatest wall of text at 5,357 words 28,822 characters! Congratulations all we set a new record!!!  🎉 

Uh, it was 1480 words, 8277 characters.

My WoT was 2932 words, 15999 characters. 

Alan has rookie numbers, he needs to pump that shit up.

Edited by Palsada
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. The big bully of the "discord" game has finally capsized. And one last thing, your the biggest bully ive ever met in this game yet your the most emotionally affected person in the game. You banned me from all your alliances discords because i had a jest with you about spelling a rank in your alliance wrong and you tried to play it off like the word "sergents" was inspired by a kids clothing line. That is the lamest 30 second google search to try and save yourself from a very very minor "dis". But to be honest i was just playing around and wasn't trying hurt you lol Hence you banned me from every thing connected to black skies for the minor comment i made. Ive watched you claim to be protectors of many many micro and nano's and instead you extorted and bullied people you  protected. On one account since a micro you were protecting wasnt growing so you dropped them slotted them and took all they had. You sir are a con artist. You are a troll who pretends to be police. Youve killed(left the game) alot of my friends who used to play until the coven enslaved their alliance and took everything. PS your youtube videos have no views- nobody wants to watch you talk and play for 4 hours and i cant interact with you other than social media. Don't worry i wont post screenshots, you reputation speaks for itself. If it looks like crap and smells like crap= it's probably crap. Its a text based gaMe/app online for christ sake. Drink some sleepy time tea

Edited by -Feanor-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/20/2024 at 10:34 PM, Popat said:

Tell me what actions United Commerce Republic indulged in for which you used your alliance to punish them. You attacked them and extorted them for 300m. UCR is not the only example. You extorted Tempest Order for 750m , and attacked several alliances like EoPG for no reason. 
The Coven held the discord of a micro called Doom Legion hostage and forced a merge upon them. You said you were killing shit micros and making Orbis a better place. In the end , BS got killed instead. Anti semitism and sexual harassment is an excuse used by you to damage the image of your opponents and justify the wars you initiate.

You also have a habit of cherrypicking screenshots from people.

Screen Shot 2024-01-21 at 10.43.51 AM.png

You attack other people and when you receive retaliation , you are crying? I don't like when someone attacks others and inflicts harm upon their moral character for no reason but you reap what you sow. You accused me along with @Mac, @Tiberius Aurionand 5 other micro leaders of sexual harassment in Royal Orbis News. Me , Tiberius and Mac have had bad past  with you and one can clearly tell it at the first glance that you are spreading misinformation because you target the same alliances and people over and over again. You have continuously tried to slander people even after the situations have been resolved. He also drove out a player called Enki  from the game as he was laughed at his illness by Alan.

You merged with PRIU and treated Palsada like shit. Why don't you answer this WoT if you are truly right? You can never come up with a response.  

You wished to manage other micros and control them. You don't get to drag people in dirt and then not expect them to get back at you.

The death of Black Skies was totally the result of your own shortcomings and failures. Your diplomacy was full of ego and cherrypicking screenshots and you got constantly rolled. The situation of BS finally got so worse that you all had to disband with no other choice than merge. Black Skies/The Coven absolutely got what it deserved. I wish you good luck irl.

Forgot to mention i can Credit the facts here. I was the creator of the micro alliance Tempest Order and although i wasn't present for the extortion.(i had resigned from being the leader before that happened) I can confirm you did mass raid them right after i left curiously and told them they had to pay upwards of 600m or more. Credit number 2- To the fact that "people accused you of antisemitism". Or anything to do with that. ill just point out that you did take on a protectorate of a real deal lol natzi alliance. or as close as they could get to one. Iron league then they eventually had to change names to the holy roman empire and they changed names 3 times before they got banned for anti antisemitism eventually. You protected them and gave them life for they're span so the accusations have a slight bit of credit sir.

Edited by -Feanor-
  • Like 3