12 Year Old Male Cheerleader Commits Suicide After Unceesing Bullying

Mikhail Gorbachev

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/05/1349711/-12-Year-Old-Boy-Cheerleader-In-California-Commits-Suicide-Over-Anti-Gay-Bullying

This is !@#$ed in every sense of the word. "Fun" fact, more than 3,000 kids kill themselves a year. This is equivalent to one Sandy Hook massacre every 3 days :angry:

• Upvote 1

I'm also being bullied too.Almost went into depression because of it. :(

Hey if you ever want to talk to someone feel free to hit me up. I have experience being bullied, and recovering from it.

There was an 11 yr old girl who jumped out of a tower after being bullied to death. The last person she texted was the guy she was had feelings for before jumping to her death. This isn't really news. The sad and honest truth is that it's an every day occurrence. In the US, someone kills themselves every 10 minutes or more. (literally). Lin Greenland, 83/100,000 people will kill themselves every year. The global suicide rate is 16 per 100,000 population. Over one million people die by suicide worldwide each year. On average, one person dies by suicide every 40 seconds somewhere in the world. 1.8% of worldwide deaths are suicides. Global suicide rates have increased 60% in the past 45 years.

Of course, you're talking to someone who doesn't consider suicide to be be bad and has experienced too much to not be numbed by it.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm also being bullied too.Almost went into depression because of it. :(

Welcome to my entire middle school life. Just remember that the universe is not sentimental, and if it makes you feel better, I believe in Karma.

You were born for the sole purpose of living, so it doesn't make much sense to end it.

I'm not sure if you've ever felt suicidal. I have. But I'm probably not the best person to give anti suicide advise.

And with that, I'm going back to the wine in my fridge. o/

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Suicide is for the weak.

We've already survived thousands of years of evolution. The weak have already been thoroughly weeded out. What these kids are going through is horrible to make them do this.

• Upvote 1

Cheerleaders are cool, I like the skirts.

• Upvote 1

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

We've already survived thousands of years of evolution. The weak have already been thoroughly weeded out. What these kids are going through is horrible to make them do this.

We've developed into a society that makes things that make us strong, rather than ourselves being strong. Technology rather than personal strength, thus we don't have predators weeding out the weak ones of us anymore. One could argue that this is one form of that still happening, strictly from a cold, scientific point of view of course.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

So very sad and wrong. It is so important to teach our kids to be kind. You just never know what the person sitting next to you is going through. I don't think bullying will ever go away, unfortunately, because some people must assert their authority over others in order to feel worthwhile. However, everyone else can help out by being nicer to each other and looking for ways to be inclusive. IMO life is more fun when you have all kinds of friends with diverse characteristics and backgrounds. Here's to a more interesting world where we all value each other more for who we are.

• Upvote 1

How can you teach 'respect' when there is no more respect? Look at Philly, Extremists, Every politician in the world, Every where in Africa, ect. (no racism is meant, look at statistics before showing your ignorance) 

I have no problems with gays or bi people. They are helping with the population issues! I have a problem with goths. I don't want to be looking at a person and thinking I need to leave NOW.

Edited by Ultra

Suicide is for the weak.

Are you serious? If so, this thread should probably be moved to the debate forum.

So very sad and wrong. It is so important to teach our kids to be kind. You just never know what the person sitting next to you is going through. I don't think bullying will ever go away, unfortunately, because some people must assert their authority over others in order to feel worthwhile. However, everyone else can help out by being nicer to each other and looking for ways to be inclusive. IMO life is more fun when you have all kinds of friends with diverse characteristics and backgrounds. Here's to a more interesting world where we all value each other more for who we are.

Very well said, Tim. :)
xzhPlEh.png?1

The saddest thing is that these people are killing themselves as teenagers. They are almost ready to enter the workforce and be productive members of society but then they just go and off themselves! Do they not understand how their deaths are a net-loss to the economy and that they should wait until the day they retire to off themselves? 

Kids these days, so selfish.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The saddest thing is that these people are killing themselves as teenagers. They are almost ready to enter the workforce and be productive members of society but then they just go and off themselves! Do they not understand how their deaths are a net-loss to the economy and that they should wait until the day they retire to off themselves? 

Kids these days, so selfish.

:blink:

No, we've evolved to become weaker, and still are. GMOs, chemicals, technology and modern medicine have created a society completely dependent on technology. If Monsanto alone disappeared one day, the world would starve to death. It would be a global catastrophe.

We've developed into a society that makes things that make us strong, rather than ourselves being strong. Technology rather than personal strength, thus we don't have predators weeding out the weak ones of us anymore. One could argue that this is one form of that still happening, strictly from a cold, scientific point of view of course.

Exactly.

The sad thing is things like this will never stop happening. Parents need to just make sure they do their job and teach their kids to respect others. 

They already do. That's not the problem. The problem is that these events are inevitable and the more the global population increases, the bigger chance you have of things (any things) happening. Be it good or bad. More people = more possibilities.

How can you teach 'respect' when there is no more respect? Look at Philly, Extremists, Every politician in the world, Every where in Africa, ect. (no racism is meant, look at statistics before showing your ignorance) 

I have no problems with gays or bi people. They are helping with the population issues! I have a problem with goths. I don't want to be looking at a person and thinking I need to leave NOW.

What the &#33;@#&#036; does any of that even mean?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

:blink:

Did I stutter?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

no, actually, even from a "cold, scientific" point of view this post is stupid as &#33;@#&#036;

Did I stutter?

They're killing themselves. It's not a lack of understanding, it's purely a lack of giving a !@#$.

no, actually, even from a "cold, scientific" point of view this post is stupid as !@#$

No, it's not...... It's completely accurate..... But I like how you just called it stupid with no argument there....

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--