Poll: Have you ever been raided?

elsuper

Have you ever been raided?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been raided (Have you been attacked by any nation that was not a member of an alliance that your alliance was at war with)?

People seem to say it's commonplace for new nations. I'm curious what percentage of people have experienced this.

I've never been raided at any point in my nation's existence. Maybe I was just very lucky, or maybe my own raiding, at the time, of non-allied inactives and EoS funding helped propel me out of the low-tier quagmire quickly.

Maybe even asking this is just inviting an attack.

Also, this is my first time posting a poll, so I hope I did it right.

hxvRjGK.jpg

while raiding now is uncommon back when orbis was a few weeks old there were raiding alliances that bassically theaten most of orbis which in the end took most of orbis to fight it off now no such alliance has a chance to form so the number decrease by the day

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Raiding among active alliances is rather low bcos of restriction of the alliances, mostly inactive member are targeted. Raider usually can't stay long within the alliance if they were focused in raiding......so no worries.

Edited by Arthur James

But is being part of an alliance ever an absolute guarantee of safety?

Edited by Georgi Stomana
  • Upvote 1

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Being raiding isn't the threat it used to be. Before tanks were tied to population, you'd have alliances full of one-city nations with the tank count of a three-city nations, rolling through small alliances that were just getting started, and the low-tier members of large alliances, where the alliance's stronger members couldn't reach them. It's not like that anymore. Red Guard and Raiders Return don't exist anymore, and the smaller raiding groups that do are only focused on smaller alliances or unallied nations.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

3 raiders have attempted to raid me, the first Time I begged for peace, the second time I had UPS for protection, and the third time I manage to get all damages payed by the raider.

I have yet to actually declare war in this game at all.

Edited by Dolphman
  • Upvote 1

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Most of the time when I was a part of Infinity. I usually lost but then they attacked me again and I beat them that time.

I had missiles, and like 100 air force. along with 1000 tanks and 40000 soldiers. When they attacked me they had a bad time, when I was with Infinity

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I was during speed round, I'm assuming that doesn't apply though. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I was raided recently by a rouge. But I killed him so I don't know if that counts.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I was raided in speedbeta, then I preceded to pummel them and attacked one of their alliance members to get back at them later on. Speedbeta was fun.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

People seem to say it's commonplace for new nations. I'm curious what percentage of people have experienced this.

I've never been raided at any point in my nation's existence. Maybe I was just very lucky, or maybe my own raiding, at the time, of non-allied inactives and EoS funding helped propel me out of the low-tier quagmire quickly.

Maybe even asking this is just inviting an attack.

Also, this is my first time posting a poll, so I hope I did it right.

Dude you have one of the biggest armies in Orbis, and you're one of the leaders of the GPA. You aren't getting attacked. :rolleyes:

Dude you have one of the biggest armies in Orbis, and you're one of the leaders of the GPA. You aren't getting attacked. :rolleyes:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me :3

Being large and in a solid alliance definitely deters raiding, but no one starts out that way. There was definitely a window when I was raidable, but it never happened. Maybe I just need to check my privilege.

He's not a leader of the GPA.

Grillick is correct, I hold no GPA offices, and my military is just compensating for something.

hxvRjGK.jpg