[Treaty] Tri-Force

The Titan

It's been a pleasure working with you all for the better part of the last 3 years! I think I speak for all of TKR when I say we wish you all the best in your new project! ❤️

• Like 6

I like the name. Reminds me of zelda of course, also some of the forces which made up everything in the Universe seem to come in 3s (Like everything being different configurrations electrons, neutrons, protons, then further down think they're made of 3 different types of quarks, etc). (Not sure what caused that peace within 24 hours thing, but seemed obvious ODOO was done with after that. Although I don't know the reasons for this personally.)

I think names like this are better than random letters people usually use for blocs.

Edited by Anarchist Empire
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Titan said:

-BAT3xjBGFruvJda-ZtBk8i63cuDVIEc-JZL1nbVG_yUcZ8xhwtpAjNQ54qk4NKYz7hJNND0DLaxqdgwHD3X21OtrXs6zxV1yaTEoAy-UP-5BQzbXx1afQUJZeOtGJHQiT3FAUGbsoeB1A0bxYSdCMYHLr1xOtOijDSyAKk7cu8EzQ3iB6hUnRMYxBZqb-vqzm3zxwVcCjZLUqOln71RFjHdlyd_la7qP7EqlCi2D2ijv8QL_qEOM4NqwlhuxeQmhWWKmFhCAYHU4F32QBH3GHmWJfUMZPEQvQF8iIIsh9zfYIqMSdQYpS1N9UAY6NMqev4GrBtAbMNCnbdJkRtatmAPnCrDOH3gHvuc-OpAmI55TBXlR1CqIOr_6Hbws_67WBD-SeR7rp7pXjH9JAGvR0L3OpmXWttDRMgfv5Ky86dwN6mh55Pw2xCAsb0BdOiHn7dLc

A Joint Announcement

Mayhem, Black Knights and Name Withheld have given their 72 hours notice of withdrawal from ODOO. Reasons were delivered in private, and we wish our former allies the best in their future endeavors.

With that, we present:

Reveal hidden contents

The Tri-Force Accords

Article 1: Peace
The signatories agree that no acts of aggression will be made towards the other signatories, whether in the form of war or verbally.

Article 2: Prosperity
The signatories agree that, where possible and within reason, they will provide economic aid to the other signatories. This may be in the form of loans, trades or financial advice.

Article 3: Security
The signatures agree to defend each other from outside aggressors. An attack on one signatory is an attack on them all. In times where a signatory is attacked due to external commitments, this article becomes non-chaining, and therefore optional. 

Article 4: Cooperation
The signatories are welcome and encouraged to join one-another in any offensive endeavors. However, this is purely optional.

Article 5: Expansion
At the unanimous agreement of the signatories, additional parties may be added to this treaty, and they will be bound by all the terms herein.

Article 6: Withdrawal/Termination
Any signatory may withdraw from this treaty at any time, so long as a 72 hour period is provided in which Articles 1, 3 and 4 remain in full effect. Additionally, if, for any reason, a signatory is found to have failed their obligations outlined in this treaty, they may be removed with a similar 72 hour notice by the other signatories unanimous agreement. 

Signed,
For Mayhem:
TigerFire, Hegemon
The Titan, Ascendent

Boyce the Great, Remnant of Milcom
RightHonorable, Remnant of Economics
Audon, Remnant of Internal Affairs

For Name Withheld:
{REDACTED} - @O5-[REDACTED]: Bezzers

Overseer of Strategic Direction - @O5-0: Bug

Overseer of Internal Operations - @O5-1: LuciusK
Overseer of External Outreach -  @O5-2: Shifty
Overseer of Military Operations - @O5-3: Voidwalker
Overseer of Economic Development - @O5-4: Basil

For Black Knights:
Emperor: Brandon Donsberger

Cabinet: ExStratos, Masteraka, LoneTechWiz

TL:DR Mayhem, Name Withheld and Black Knights have withdrawn from ODOO and signed an MnDoAP together

Good luck to you guys. Also y'all should have asked me to make y'all a flag. Offer is still available *wink wink nudge nudge*.

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

12 minutes ago, Danzek said:

Congrats. I shall update my treaty web map

image.png.33369664e7536cac604c6b62084bbbb5.png

Makes it look like sail is some huge hegemonic force with the outline. lol (In practice I doubt all those alliances are all that close.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

12 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Good luck to you guys. Also y'all should have asked me to make y'all a flag. Offer is still available *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Ask DB what he did with the video we requested (OR TWO VIDEOS AT THIS POINT).

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Ask DB what he did with the video we requested (OR TWO VIDEOS AT THIS POINT).

Man Buorhann, that was a long time ago. How about I spot you a free meme whenever you want to call it in.

• Haha 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

15 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Makes it look like sail is some huge hegemonic force with the outline. lol (In practice I doubt all those alliances are all that close.)

They all fought on the same side this last war. If anything, it's even bigger, maybe throw some micros like TKR in there as foreign agents of sail in their respective sphere. 

• Haha 2