[Merger] Mardi Gras in Urithiru

Canbec

TKR's merging strategy is unmatched. Other alliances need too step up and start offering 3 cities and a moon landing for a merge if they want to stay on top.

Edited by darkblade
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

The loot has been pretty low in Bourbon lately, and GATO is juicier anyway. Cool consolidation bro.  

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

11 hours ago, darkblade said:

TKR's merging strategy is unmatched. Other alliances need too step up and start offering 3 cities and a moon landing for a merge if they want to stay on top.

It's actually 5 cities and Mars Landing now; damn inflation.

• Haha 3

This sounds like a good merger involving powerful alliances, and i am intrigued by this being not only a growth in numbers.

But anyways, congrats on the merger, may it bring new found prosperity to TKR's community!

On 1/26/2024 at 3:41 PM, Canbec said:

It's actually 5 cities and Mars Landing now; damn inflation.

Where do I sign, Canbec? The dotted line? Need my initials anywhere?

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

They got even bigger there recently.

These were the size in 2020 my cousin and I probably did too many refills on these while walking up and down Bourbon.
image.thumb.jpeg.9a22e5f4349fb2b95b0f03b15de6865f.jpeg

13 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

Look at God, man. We're so blessed

I saw one frat boy recently, he had a container literally shaped like a huge ass that he had to carry around with his arms wrapped around it.  Had a goofy straw in it to drink out of.  Said "Huge Ass Beers!" on it too.

Not sure if he had that made or bought it from them.

55 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I saw one frat boy recently, he had a container literally shaped like a huge ass that he had to carry around with his arms wrapped around it.  Had a goofy straw in it to drink out of.  Said "Huge Ass Beers!" on it too.

Not sure if he had that made or bought it from them.

Mama SRD is a semi professional painter, and when i bought my first house I asked her, could she paint me a big ass painting to put over my fireplace.  Challenge accepted, she painted me a nice landscape picture, but if you really look at it, its in the shape of a giant ass.  She was very proud of herself, and the painting still hangs on my wall.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Mama SRD is a semi professional painter, and when i bought my first house I asked her, could she paint me a big ass painting to put over my fireplace.  Challenge accepted, she painted me a nice landscape picture, but if you really look at it, its in the shape of a giant ass.  She was very proud of herself, and the painting still hangs on my wall.

That's fricking awesome man.

• 2 weeks later...