[RoH] Truth and Honor

Shwin

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Can't wait to see what box this opens up!

I'd like to honestly ask a question, and I don't want it to come across as being hostile or anything.

If you're told "Alliance A intends on allying with Alliance B, your enemy, an enemy who has made it clear they intend on attacking you in the future to get revenge" does it not stand to reason that, since everyone knows about Alliance B's desire for revenge, alliance A must be on board with that, and thus is fine with a future revenge war? And, with that in mind, if an alliance plans on attacking you in the future, and you find that they've ended up in a situation without allies, and you can attack them to set back their growth, and ensure they're weaker in the future if/when they come for revenge, would you say "No, I'll let them continue to grow unhindered" or would you capitalize on a chance to set back their growing by forcing a rebuild?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Chernomor said:

At least we're on the right side of history. 

You may be on the right side.... but we are on the left...

• Haha 2

Take no comment seriously

3 hours ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

I'd like to honestly ask a question, and I don't want it to come across as being hostile or anything.

If you're told "Alliance A intends on allying with Alliance B, your enemy, an enemy who has made it clear they intend on attacking you in the future to get revenge" does it not stand to reason that, since everyone knows about Alliance B's desire for revenge, alliance A must be on board with that, and thus is fine with a future revenge war? And, with that in mind, if an alliance plans on attacking you in the future, and you find that they've ended up in a situation without allies, and you can attack them to set back their growth, and ensure they're weaker in the future if/when they come for revenge, would you say "No, I'll let them continue to grow unhindered" or would you capitalize on a chance to set back their growing by forcing a rebuild?

I get it, you're being opportunistic about it.  Personally I see that as a colossal !@#$ up on FA, but...  that's Syndicate for you.

I honestly can't recall a single time that I ever crossed that line, even during my time with Mensa HQ and our trolling proxy warring screwing around.  I may be wrong, that's just not something normal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, BettaChecka said:

The use of "Sing" throughout this entire post and comments is tilting :AINTNOWAY:

Serbian KGB have redacted this post.

Edited by Tartarus
  • Downvote 1