Seeking Information: One Million Dollar Reward

Ashland

You were very sympathetic on the IRC last night, SAI-40.  Your tune has changed a great deal in less than 24 hours.

You mistook my interest as sympathy, really. You offered a million dollar reward, and I wanted to get all the information I could to get to the bottom of it. Understandably, you aren't willing to share much information--but what you have shared just seems exaggerated and vauge. It's true that I think you guys could be handling it much, much better. I don't think offering a reward is the right way to go about things. I think that buying spies, giving the money to rebuild lost units (because really, they don't cost that much), and acting like it doesn't phase you is the best way to deal with an attack of this sort. Your enemy is spending a lot of money, time and effort, and you've only showed them that it's working.

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

haha when a single attack takes out 5 ships  basically go to your spies and say !@#$ off with the lot of you its clear that spies are worthless defense units when it comes to spy attacks all I can say is that spies are only good for attack an since you can only build 2 spies a day its impossible to defend against

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I did it.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

After founding my nation I immediately changed the nation color to red, forfeiting the 14 day beige protection (because I didn't read that part in the tutorial lol). My nation was NOT EVEN ONE DAY OLD when I was first attacked, I actually felt like quitting but did not. I'm still playing.

Your guy was already 14 days in.

OH my god. I MADE THAT EXACT MISTAKE

bRejPUy.jpg

pQc6JHa.gif

Does this mean you get the reward for finding yourself?

you didnt read op did you

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Confirming.

I have noticed a trend of him following me thread to thread. It's amusing.

who?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

A private investigation would have been in BoC's interest. Now you have unleashed the unsavory dogs that reside on this public forum. I wish you luck!

Oh, sure.  A private investigation.  What would we have done to investigate?  Aside from spamming spies, which we are already doing to no avail.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Easy. Get a list of people you suspect, give a person who has been hit often one or two spies. When those spies are killed, check the amount of spies your enemy has captured to see if there's been an increase. Now you know who it is. If it doesn't work the first time, get new suspects.

• Upvote 3

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

I think if you had been, this wouldn't have been necessary.

59a.gif

What!, why?

Because the 'other side' has curmudgeons

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

The point is, by posting that you're being spied on; it feeds the trolls and gets other trolls to say "Ha, let me go spy those guys!"

Any reason would be a sufficient reason under those conditions. Not publicly addressing the issue is as good a reason to bandwagon on it as addressing it publicly, and equally as nefarious. I dont see how you mentioning that does anything.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1