Seeking Information: One Million Dollar Reward

Ashland

The thing that is a bit silly to me is that if alliances were attempting to weaken TC they'd do so by targeting the strength within it...I think it goes without saying that BoC are not the powerful force in TC. So with that in mind the idea that the spying attacks that have happened against BoC are being used to "weaken" TC is just silly. You don't chop down a tree by pulling off twigs, you cut it down by hacking at the trunk.

I think the million dollar answer to this whole situation can be summarized as a bunch of nations seeing BoC post every time they build a ship and noticing that they have no spies blow it up out of amusement. Not some grand conspiracy because to put it bluntly BoC don't matter enough to warrant such scheming. They're a young and growing alliance and have enough posters to be considered active which is a good thing, but on that same hand they needlessly draw attention to themselves with these sorts of threads (and the ones advertising they've built ships without spies); the spy attacks is simply the result of that and nothing more.

Case solved, free of charge.

When I read this post I had a temporary flash of relief.  I thought "Maybe he's right and it's just a bunch of trolls."  But then I remembered everything that makes this unsound.  Trolls get bored and go away.  It is not just our active posters that have been targeted; indeed, it is everyone in our alliance.

God, I wish you were right.  But first-hand evidence proves that you are simply incorrect.  And yes, I acknowledge that this thread drew attention.  That was an issue that was weighed.  But there was little we could do in the way of making actual progress.  And it was determined, I believe rightly, that information could also be gleaned based on who responded to this thread and how those people responded.

EDIT: I'm not going to say that I agree with you about posting the threads about shipbuilding, but... you're right and a vein in my forehead throbs outward every time I think about them.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I heard it was Kadin. 

• Upvote 3

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I would like to nominate this thread for "Most Consistently Entertaining, 2014". It's been the singular highlight of my days since it first popped up.

• Upvote 4

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

I would like to nominate this thread for "Most Consistently Entertaining, 2014". It's been the singular highlight of my days since it first popped up.

I confess to logging in each day just to see the new development between you Sherlock Holmes over there.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sent some spies over. They did some work. Where's the money?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Having tendered my resignation as MoF, it having been accepted, and having joined the Green Protection Agency, I would refer anyone with offers of intelligence to BoC's Chief of Justice, Fistofdoom.  I will no longer be posting in this thread.

Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Terrorists win.

I can smell your smugness.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

It's not my smugness you smell. Though the knowledge of who's, well. That's different.

Go on...

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

And ruin the show? Nah. I'll give you a hint though: your problems started internally.

You obviously mean someone on our color. :huh: ...So it was sheepy!  :o

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

As hilarious as that would be, nope. Besides, you could take him.

Look to your own camp. You'll figure it out.

In before they spy me for dropping hints.

Nope. Its Sheepy. You can't hide this from us any more!

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

I confess to logging in each day just to see the new development between you Sherlock Holmes over there.

This thread is golden. Can we get it stickied for future generations to see?

I know. TAC vs TC thread entertained the hell-load of me. Glad this entertained everyone else lol. Besides I am giving free bumps to BoC's thread, I should get paid for doing these. (stingy ba5tard5)

lol jk.

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~