RoH - Fake News

Nintendo

The Media these days is villainized for absolutely no reason and this extreme rhetoric against us is actually quite dangerous. Criticism is one thing, but WTF's attacks on the press could encourage people to do crazy things in relation to news organizations and individual reporters. While the World Task Force is certainly entitled to their opinion on how journalists do their jobs, there are times when that can cross the line.

• Haha 3

opens door to get fresh air after a couple weeks relaxing from cesspool bs
sees flying octopus machines trying to attach to ppls heads as anti corruption drones to help ppl learn what is more "trustworthy & factful" media

"Yeah naw fam, not today, this is too ironic from who all this is coming from"-Fir
closes door
enters txt to @Nintendo & @George Clooney

[Be wary of mindslaver drones, over drawn news articles, & oddly near always hot soup] - Fir

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

opens door to get fresh air after a couple weeks relaxing from cesspool bs
sees flying octopus machines trying to attach to ppls heads as anti corruption drones to help ppl learn what is more "trustworthy & factful" media

"Yeah naw fam, not today, this is too ironic from who all this is coming from"-Fir
closes door
enters txt to @Nintendo & @George Clooney

[Be wary of mindslaver drones, over drawn news articles, & oddly near always hot soup] - Fir

firwofjones.jpg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

firwofjones.jpg

Aren't we all more or less in some stock of fashion?

@Cajun_Yankee I need the second half of my brain cell pls

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Rectifying fake/false reports (Also do a better crop job next time May)

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2023 at 7:50 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

Aren't we all more or less in some stock of fashion?

@Cajun_Yankee I need the second half of my brain cell pls

It's been my observation that some people are merely victims of the poor choices, not stupidity.

Edited by George Clooney

On 9/22/2023 at 3:42 PM, George Clooney said:

It's been my observation that some people are merely victims of the poor choices, not stupidity.

choices can be made from stupidity, not always directly, although it sounds like you speak from experience, no?

On 9/24/2023 at 9:47 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

choices can be made from stupidity, not always directly, although it sounds like you speak from experience, no?

About this time of year, you get to see dozens of examples of poor choices on display on Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and Monday nights.  Sports commentators and fans then proceed to overanalyze them.  Not my poor choices in that case.