[DoE/RoH] Sins of the Father

Alan

This will be an interesting fight for sure. I assume Mad Cow is a temporary thing for the war?

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

Just now, Lysander said:

Treaty breakers deserve to be punished. Best of luck, Alan.

we didn't attacked BS, we attacked PRIU, at which point in the treaty was it stated that we were supposed to not attack PRIU? Also, during our blitz with BS, we had an agreement with PRIU that we won't attack them if they don't attack us or our allies, turns out they attacked one of our allies.
to finish, we were litteraly just doing a small raid, nothing organised at all, and the moment he declared on us we already had peaced out with PRIU, as you can see with the NAP we signed with them

anything that was said above this can be resumed to this

E

Reject the false dichotomy.

8 minutes ago, Alan said:

1) Providentia and the leadership of the alliance changes its practices and honors its agreements.

2) I, unable to continue, delete.

Embrace the third position.

Just now, Cpt Crunch said:

Alright alan, at this point you jist need to nip it in the bud

2 minutes ago, Emperor Metalicraft said:

Also, during our blitz with BS, we had an agreement with PRIU that we won't attack them if they don't attack us or our allies, turns out they attacked one of our allies.

You didn't have an agreement though? You came to them to ask for one and they told you that they wouldn't have it, then started fighting you. That was your own FA mess-up misjudging that PRIU would abandon BS.

2 minutes ago, Emperor Metalicraft said:

we didn't attacked BS, we attacked PRIU, at which point in the treaty was it stated that we were supposed to not attack PRIU?

Also while technically not in the treaty, it's only honourable to not attack the prot of an alliance you just signed peace with. It's pretty blatant that you just wanted to provoke Alan here.

Edited by Fine and dandy
Responding to another thing
  • Upvote 5

Engager in Aristocracy.
Pure Capitalistic intent.
Spierdalaj.

Alan is still at it? Damn

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Alan throwing temper tantrum. lol

pick one be a leader or a whiner not both.

3 minutes ago, Jonnyboi said:

Providentia might genuinely be the worst alliance in the game. o7

agreed my TFAPPER brother ;))

24 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Treaty breakers deserve to be punished. Best of luck, Alan.

agreed both sides should be punished, what do you suggest?

Just now, Hulu said:

Alan throwing temper tantrum. lol

pick one be a leader or a whiner not both.

agreed my TFAPPER brother ;))

agreed both sides should be punished, what do you suggest?

Three cities and a moon landing, perhaps?

image1.png

2 hours ago, Deraj said:

image.png

According to the most credible source, Firwof, I am the Conquestor of micros, so does this mean I'm above or below Alan? 

Edited by Nokia Rokia
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

According to the most credible source, Firwof, I am the Conquestor of micros, so does this mean I'm above or below Alan? 

Well based on the citation from the absolute most credible source in Orbis, I believe that leads to a few questions to clarify your position on the micro nobility scale:
1. Have you declared war on another micro because your feelings got hurt at the expense of your members? 

2. Have you forced your high gov to stay in VM so they will not get hit and when they leave immediately demand all documents and source code to their personal bot?

3. Have you been in the micro-sphere so much there is a multi-alliance coalition that has an entire server dedicated to spamming memes about you constantly at your expense? 

Edited by GeorgeLong
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Old Sport, you know you are above Alan. 

Edited by Deraj
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2023 at 8:20 PM, GeorgeLong said:

Well based on the citation from the absolute most credible source in Orbis, I believe that leads to a few questions to clarify your position on the micro nobility scale:
1. Have you declared war on another micro because your feelings got hurt at the expense of your members? 

2. Have you forced your high gov to stay in VM so they will not get hit and when they leave immediately demand all documents and source code to their personal bot?

3. Have you been in the micro-sphere so much there is a multi-alliance coalition that has an entire server dedicated to spamming memes about you constantly at your expense? 

1.Not yet give it time i'll get drunk one night than who knows.

2. No because commie taxes only work outside of VM and I require my coal.

3. Um Idk i might have been there at one point I got some good memes about myself from a few yrs ago.

On 7/30/2023 at 11:00 PM, Deraj said:

Old Sport, you know you are above Alan. 

Am I? cause idk.
I'll consider myself a success when Aqua isn't the worst color.

On 7/30/2023 at 6:04 PM, Nokia Rokia said:

When I say that? :serious:

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger