[DOW] Words are Wind, War is Winter.

Darth Ataxia

4 hours ago, Velyni Vas said:

This is clearly a different story as TFP is in between two M-levels as opposed to outright not honoring an M-level held by one side. I didn’t know I’d need to explain that, but…. 

Oh? I didn't realize they had an M level with Guardian. Thanks for clearing that up world police.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Just now, James II said:

Oh? I didn't realize they had an M level with Guardian. Thanks for clearing that up world police.

Didn’t know we were world police. Interesting news to me. I didn’t know a general member making a comment stood as official stance.

Also, you expect me to know you were referring to Guardian when you posted on a House Stark thread?

It’s adorable how you continue to sling anti-KT propaganda then slide in our DMs every other month to attempt to see if we would work with you. You can keep trying to bait but this will be the last response you get from me. At least WTF agreed to work with you :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

image.png.28dfcf54e7be4342805fcc9980a2280f.png

29 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

Didn’t know we were world police. Interesting news to me. I didn’t know a general member making a comment stood as official stance.

Also, you expect me to know you were referring to Guardian when you posted on a House Stark thread?

It’s adorable how you continue to sling anti-KT propaganda then slide in our DMs every other month to attempt to see if we would work with you. You can keep trying to bait but this will be the last response you get from me. At least WTF agreed to work with you :)

Interesting deflect. We do make our rounds giving people opportunities to embrace Atom in the hopes of doing something interesting aside from the same-old in Orbis. Anti-KT propoganda for pointing out inconsistencies? Interesting. 

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

On 6/9/2023 at 8:04 PM, Zygon said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47av7drwtpcza944fm9o

On 6/9/2023 at 8:04 PM, Darth Revan said:

The fact that I had to dig up my forum account is a far worse CB. 

Winter is here. 

o/ HS

Zygon and Revan coming in back-to-back with the first two thread posts?? Love to see Ataxia busting open the Winterfell crypts for the special occasion.

• Like 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

On 6/10/2023 at 11:58 AM, Tiberius Aurion said:

@Darth Ataxia

The spirit of GRRM definitely is in your heart. I profusely enjoyed reading this and did not expect to see guest right be violated and you to be attacked with a fork lol. 

Hopefully House Stark is able get everything resolved. Rome wishes you well in your fight. This was a very well written DoW.

If the spirit of GRRM was in Ataxia's heart, then he never would've finished writing this DOW post. 

• Haha 3

On 6/11/2023 at 10:54 AM, Velyni Vas said:

Didn’t know we were world police.

You're not. Idk what old James is going on about. The Knights Radiant is the world police.

• Haha 5

On 6/14/2023 at 7:22 PM, Mayor said:

You're not. Idk what old James is going on about. The Knights Radiant is the world police.

As they should be. I judge all my actions by whether Morf would approve or not.