Public Flag Competition! Post Your Entry

Alex

Foxboro%20Flag_zpsha4niz2h.jpg

Now I just want you all to know, that if by some twist of blak majik, my flag actually wins, and you fly it in game, I will destroy you.... Thats my flag....

If you win, I am going to make this my flag just to spite you. 

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Where did that flag background come from that NMA and Foxfire used? I noticed that it's the same background, just different colors. I like it. If it's available to the public, I'd like to use it. What program did you guys use to design your flags?

c3Ct0v4.png

If you win, I am going to make this my flag just to spite you. 

I kinda want to make it win just to spite him....

War will be had....

Where did that flag background come from that NMA and Foxfire used? I noticed that it's the same background, just different colors. I like it. If it's available to the public, I'd like to use it. What program did you guys use to design your flags?

Flag_texture_by_alxfa.jpg

Personally, I made my flag in a phone app called PicsArt. I just placed the actual flag over this texture with 50% opacity and then increased the contrast or played with effects until it looked good.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Due to consistency with the current game, can we agree on flag ripples or not before we accept any of these flags?

Edit: Oh hey, Phiney said it. I'm in support of no flag ripples, then.

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• Administrators

Why pay when I can enter it into the competition? 

Well, if you win the competition, I guess there wouldn't be reason to donate for it. However, that's going to require your flag getting the most votes, which won't be likely without the support from other alliances.

Also, remember this is the only competition we're having. You won't have this opportunity again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

longbowes forum account hasn't been banned yet? Silly mods.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

Alright, submission period is over. I technically was supposed to close it last night, but I forgot. I'll be posting a poll here shortly where you'll be able to vote on the new flag.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link