The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Excellent idea. A wise, intelligent move. Just send me the money.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

The Cirrus Bank

"And Still I Rise"

A Clarification on Our Multi Policy

I pride myself on maintaining Cirrus' good name and practices.  It is, therefore, my privilege to do my part to ensure that the game's rules are obeyed to the greatest possible extent.  With absolutely no external pressure of any kind, the following rules shall be put in place:

-Accounts, while they may still be jointly shared, may not be deposited into and then withdrawn from (or vice versa) by more than one person within five days of each other.  The same person may access an account as frequently as they wish, while remaining within Cirrus' withdrawal and account closure policies.  To clarify: It is more than acceptable for two different people to make a deposit into an account right after one another.  They may also both withdraw from it one after the other.  What is banned is one person depositing and then the other withdrawing immediately after.

-Informal notice that someone is authorized to access your account is no longer acceptable.  Said notice must be given on this forum with clear language and must be unedited.  Edited posts are considered invalid.

-Private accounts as a service are discontinued, effective immediately.

-Cirrus reserves the right to freeze any accounts for any suspicious activity pending a moderation investigation into multi activity.  Accounts frozen in such a manner will be returned upon the successful endurance of a moderation investigation.  Interest will be compounded retroactively.

-A nation may not pay off another nation's loan except by the authorization of the debtor's alliance government.  Notice of said authorization must be given here, in clear language, and be unedited.  If these conditions are not met, any payment given will either be:

-Returned immediately

-Placed as a deposit in the giver's name

-Seized and held pending moderation investigation

Such a payment with no authorization will not count towards the loan and will not prevent late penalties.

Thank you so much for your understanding as we attempt to be proactive in the fight against cheating, given that we have not yet had an incident where a nation tried to use our services to cheat.  You can direct any questions to me, obviously.

Regards,

Ashland

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nation Name: Apex Nation

Alliance Name: COBRA

Credit References: Malone, Pre, Pub, You, Anyone in the Syndicate, anyone in Cobra, Shellhound, Tenages, etc etc etc

Guarantor(s): 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 550,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: You

Amount you would like to borrow: $3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Next city, infra, commerce stuff.

I, (Apex Nation), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Apex Nation

Credit References: Malone, Pre, Pub, You, Anyone in the Syndicate, anyone in Cobra, Shellhound, Tenages, etc etc etc

Guarantor(s): 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 550,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Next city, infra, commerce stuff.

I, (Apex Nation), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved. 7.3%?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)98,952$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthfox

Amount you would like to borrow:800,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Buying commerce

I, South Lane agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)98,952$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthfox

Amount you would like to borrow:800,000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Buying commerce

I, South Lane agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Sure. How does 7.32% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Raleigh

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Psycho, Partisan, abbas

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. - Psycho

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) right now - $89,995.36

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Psycho

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) - get a fourth city and up to 800 infra in my third city and fourth city

I, (Raleigh), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Psycho, Partisan, abbas

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. - Psycho

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) right now - $89,995.36

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) - get a fourth city and up to 800 infra in my third city and fourth city

I, (Raleigh), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Can confirm as Guarantor as I said on IRC.

-Repay the principal

Can confirm as Guarantor as I said on IRC.

Approved.  How does 7.25% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Mid-Western Korea

Alliance Name: The Elysian League

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): JarlMatt, TsarNicholas, Andrew Ryan, and many more, but the list goes on

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) The Elysian League

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $869,291.15

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: My brain, for making the right decision to ask for a loan here

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,000,000

Money towards a 5th city, and infra, improvements, land, and all that good stuff

I, (Mid-Western Korea), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Nation Name: Mid-Western Korea

Alliance Name: The Elysian League

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): JarlMatt, TsarNicholas, Andrew Ryan, and many more, but the list goes on

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) The Elysian League

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $869,291.15

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: My brain, for making the right decision to ask for a loan here

Amount you would like to borrow: $1,000,000

Money towards a 5th city, and infra, improvements, land, and all that good stuff

I, (Mid-Western Korea), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved. 7.45%.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Ex Nihilo

Alliance Name: Guardian

Credit References: Pub,

Guarantor(s): 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $760,000

Amount you would like to borrow: $8,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Next city or infra, what ever comes first.

I, (CMDR_Adama of Ex Nihio), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Nation Name: Ex Nihilo

Alliance Name: Guardian

Credit References: Pub,

Guarantor(s): 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $760,000

Amount you would like to borrow: $8,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Next city or infra, what ever comes first.

I, (CMDR_Adama of Ex Nihio), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

How does... *twitch* 6.4% sound? *forced smile*

aUel2fG.png

How does... *twitch* 6.4% sound? *forced smile*

Sounds dandy :P

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Nation Name: there's a link a bit to the left

Alliance Name:^

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Sam: he busted me 3 times for bank corruption 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: ur mum

Amount you would like to borrow: 67 trillion shekels

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) yes

I, !@#$ you, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay no interest associated
-Repay the principal (lolno)
-Act in shitty faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

Approved. 7.45%.  All offers are take-it-or-leave-it.

I'll take it

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg