The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Nation Name: Grillichnya
Alliance Name: Green Protection Agency
Credit References: Samwise, Belisarius, Vincent, Lottario
Guarantor(s): None.
Daily After-Cost Revenue: 1.3M
Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No
Amount you would like to borrow: $8,000,000
What Is Your Investment Plan: Military Development

I, Grillichnya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

It'll take me some time to raise such an appreciable sum, but how does 5.85% sound in the meantime?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name:warr acres

Alliance Name:viridian entente

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) none atm

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) more than 500k

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:no

Amount you would like to borrow:100k

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) need to build my credit rating

I, (warr acres), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name:warr acres

Alliance Name:viridian entente

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) none atm

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) more than 500k

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:no

Amount you would like to borrow:100k

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) need to build my credit rating

I, (warr acres), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved. 7.55%

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) 1M

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $1,000,000

Noted.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus!

aUel2fG.png

I'm not reading through 13 pages to see if this has been answered but here it goes:

What insurance do we have that, if we deposit into your bank, it will be available within 12 hours? Or even 24?

What happens if a war breaks out and you end up losing our deposits? Or something happens and you just refuse to return our deposits?

Would we be just in attacking you, as you are in attacking us for failure to pay back loans? 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Nation Name:South Land

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)57,608$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:stealthfox

Amount you would like to borrow:800000$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)get my cities to 700 infra.

I, South Land, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)57,608$

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)get my cities to 700 infra.

I, South Land, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ! I've just sold his stock, after he goes through with this investment, his revenue and share prices will skyrocket.

• Upvote 1

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ! I've just sold his stock, after he goes through with this investment, his revenue and share prices will skyrocket.

MWAHAHAHA!

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I'm not reading through 13 pages to see if this has been answered but here it goes:

What insurance do we have that, if we deposit into your bank, it will be available within 12 hours? Or even 24?

What happens if a war breaks out and you end up losing our deposits? Or something happens and you just refuse to return our deposits?

Would we be just in attacking you, as you are in attacking us for failure to pay back loans? 

Fortunately, you only had to read one page.  All information on the bank is conveniently located in the OP.

That being said.  As for 12 hours and 24 hours, not only do you have no guarantee, I can almost guarantee that I would not have it all within 24 hours.  See, I make money by loaning your money out.  Do I keep some money on hand in case depositors desperately need money? Of course.  Will it probably be your entire deposit?  No.  The OP states that I should have about 10% of whatever you deposit on hand for you to have within a moment's notice.  Anything between 10% and 50%, I need 3 days' notice.  Anything more than that and I need 5.  You can, and should, give me said notice in private.

-Repay the principal

Sure.  Approved. 7.02% sound good?

@Grillick & Ben, get outta here you rascals! *arms self with broom*

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:  Tarantis
Alliance Name:  Terminus Est
Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability):  The tears of the war orphans produced from the shattered remnants of foolish nations attest to the veracity of my word and will.
Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate:  Jodinia
Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page):  $425,274.97
Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:  No
Amount you would like to borrow: $8 million
What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank):  Build city #6 and outfit it to as close to 1000 infra as I'm able with what remains.  Repayment plan:  February and March's donation funding will cover the entirety of the bill (depending on interest accrued) at Sheepy's current numbers for the $30 mark.

I, Tarantis, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Nation Name:  Tarantis

Alliance Name:  Terminus Est

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability):  The tears of the war orphans produced from the shattered remnants of foolish nations attest to the veracity of my word and will.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate:  Jodinia

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page):  $425,274.97

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:  No

Amount you would like to borrow: $8 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank):  Build city #6 and outfit it to as close to 1000 infra as I'm able with what remains.  Repayment plan:  February and March's donation funding will cover the entirety of the bill (depending on interest accrued) at Sheepy's current numbers for the $30 mark.

I, Tarantis, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Your request for a loan is denied.  Feel free to reapply in 72 hours.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

How does 6.25% sound?

yup!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Nation Name: Lucosnia
Alliance Name: Viridian Entente 
Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): CMDR Adama, Moonpie
Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.
Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,443,783.23
Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: 
Amount you would like to borrow: $4,000,000
What Is Your Investment Plan: After purchasing city 8, I'll be getting it to 1300 infra, buying improvements, etc.

I, Britishdude, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Exodas

Alliance Name: The Syndicate

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, any Syndicate member. Probably Abbas, or Pubstomper. Not Carter. He will try to mess with me for the hell of it.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 685k. Take out ~135k for mandatory raw material purchases though. So: ~550k

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) atm. I have 2.8 mil at hand. I intend to allocate the loan + my current cash towards the purchase of my 6th city and spend the rest on infra. The first few days afterwards will be heavily focused on repayment of debt. I expect the debt to be repaid within 1 or 2 terms.

I, (Exodas), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Nation Name: Lucosnia

Alliance Name: Viridian Entente 

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): CMDR Adama, Moonpie

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,443,783.23

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: 

Amount you would like to borrow: $4,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: After purchasing city 8, I'll be getting it to 1300 infra, buying improvements, etc.

I, Britishdude, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

How does 7.56% sound?

Nation Name: Exodas

Alliance Name: The Syndicate

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, any Syndicate member. Probably Abbas, or Pubstomper. Not Carter. He will try to mess with me for the hell of it.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 685k. Take out ~135k for mandatory raw material purchases though. So: ~550k

Amount you would like to borrow: 2.5 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) atm. I have 2.8 mil at hand. I intend to allocate the loan + my current cash towards the purchase of my 6th city and spend the rest on infra. The first few days afterwards will be heavily focused on repayment of debt. I expect the debt to be repaid within 1 or 2 terms.

I, (Exodas), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

7.3%?  Taking into account the discount for having a Cirrus Enclave on your offsite (which you didn't use for this loan for some reason).

aUel2fG.png

Noted.  I'm on vacation.  Thus the delays in service.  I'll be back in two days and it'll be business as usual.

aUel2fG.png