The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Ashland;

Per our conversation on IRC the other day and for transparency, I need Redrum to have co-owner on all my accounts (both mine and the CU's). Furthermore, I don't need you to verify his transactions, I trust him and I know that he'll manage the accounts in accordance with our internal management policies.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Please close ALL CU accounts effective immediately payable to Grealind.

As per our lending agreement, I get 5 days' notice on account closures.  I would also urge you to reconsider, obviously, given that I am presently raising our interest rate on investments to 4.75%.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name: Malaysia

Alliance Name: GPA

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) More than 1 million PM me for details

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No.

Amount you would like to borrow: 4 Million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Will be repaid by 29th Dec

I, Vincent of Malaysia , agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated 

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Loan only needed on 29th Dec

Nation Name:The United Kingdom

Alliance Name:The European Empire

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:No

Amount you would like to borrow:6,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)New city and infrastructure

I, The United Kingdom , agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

Nation Name: Malaysia

Alliance Name: GPA

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) More than 1 million PM me for details

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No.

Amount you would like to borrow: 4 Million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Will be repaid by 29th Dec

I, Vincent of Malaysia , agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Loan only needed on 29th Dec

How does 6.75% interest sound?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ops sorry would need you to resent as due to error I accidently cancel led it

Handled.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name:The United Kingdom

Alliance Name:The European Empire

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:No

Amount you would like to borrow:6,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)New city and infrastructure

I, The United Kingdom , agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

I'm cancelling this loan request

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

Withdraw/Deposit:4,000,000

My current device doesn't let me underline, but I'm depositing

Awesome.  Duly noted.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Soomaaliya

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: Pubstomper

Guarantor(s): Rose

Daily After-Cost Revenue: Will send in PM if requested

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Pubstomper

Amount you would like to borrow: $735,000.00

What Is Your Investment Plan: Amount will be paid in full following exactly 12 turns (1 day) and an interest of $50,000.00 will be added to the payment. I ask for the payment anytime 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (server time). It will be paid back within the same turn the next day.

I, Nao, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by The Captain Nao

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Nation Name: Lituanica

Alliance Name: UPN

Credit References: Haven't seeked anyone out, but I have been playing this game since the start, and would like to think that I have played with integrity throughout.

Guarantor(s): UPN, I am 2nd in Command, but can get confirmation from Hansarius

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $895,484.35

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I've known about Ashland's bank for awhile. Decided to try it out now.

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I have recently rebuilt all my cities to 100% commerce with 2 stadiums. This means I have a lot of slots free, and would like to maximise my aluminium mines in each city. I also can't take full advantage of having 100% commerce at the moment, because with only 900 infra in each city there is a lot of scope for revenue growth. So I will be looking to get my cities to 1k infra in each.

I, Saru of Lituanica, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Nation Name: Lituanica

Alliance Name: UPN

Credit References: Haven't seeked anyone out, but I have been playing this game since the start, and would like to think that I have played with integrity throughout.

Guarantor(s): UPN, I am 2nd in Command, but can get confirmation from Hansarius

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $895,484.35

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I've known about Ashland's bank for awhile. Decided to try it out now.

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: I have recently rebuilt all my cities to 100% commerce with 2 stadiums. This means I have a lot of slots free, and would like to maximise my aluminium mines in each city. I also can't take full advantage of having 100% commerce at the moment, because with only 900 infra in each city there is a lot of scope for revenue growth. So I will be looking to get my cities to 1k infra in each.

I, Saru of Lituanica, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Approved.  How does 7.25% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Australibus Imperium

Alliance Name: United Purple Nations

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) UPN, Sam (OI)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $288,576.41

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: $1mill

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)pay back $100,000 per day until paid fully. My use is to buy land and infra, as well as improvements.

I, Morgan Fraser, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Nation Name: Australibus Imperium

Alliance Name: United Purple Nations

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) UPN, Sam (OI)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $288,576.41

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Ashland

Amount you would like to borrow: $1mill

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)pay back $100,000 per day until paid fully. My use is to buy land and infra, as well as improvements.

I, Morgan Fraser, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Denied.  Feel free to reapply in 72 hours.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Oaken Empire

Alliance Name: The Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, BoC gov, etc.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Will send a PM.

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: nope

Amount you would like to borrow: 2 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) new city

I, (Oaken Empire), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Nation Name: Oaken Empire

Alliance Name: The Brotherhood of the Clouds

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, BoC gov, etc.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) Will send a PM.

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: nope

Amount you would like to borrow: 2 million

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) new city

I, (Oaken Empire), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

How does 6.25% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Grillichnya

Alliance Name: Green Protection Agency

Credit References: Samwise, Belisarius, Vincent, Lottario

Guarantor(s): None.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 1.3M

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No

Amount you would like to borrow: $8,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Military Development

I, Grillichnya, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q