The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

I would like to open a savings account in this bank.

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $1000

We don't accept deposits of less than 100,000 due to the price of food.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

We don't accept deposits of less than 100,000 due to the price of food.

Ash, I accepted your interest rate

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Ash, I accepted your interest rate

And I sent you $$$$$$

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I sent you $$$$$$

Sorry, didnt see that offer until after I posted that

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Nation Name: Icebergia

Alliance Name: Terminus Est

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)  FilthyFifths, Pubstomper, Rose Alliance, Terminus Est Alliance, Jodo, Cynic, Prefontaine, RagnarBuliwyf

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. FilthyFifths, Pubstomper, Rose Alliance, Terminus Est Alliance, Jodo, Cynic, Prefontaine, Seven Kingdoms Alliance

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $698,762.79

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: N/A

Amount you would like to borrow: $16,500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) 
Two cities from 1100 to 1200 infra - $1,734,987.88

Three cities from 1000 to 1200 infra - $1,591,700.36

Purchase of 6th City - $4,025,000

Getting 6th City from 10 infra to 1200 infra - $3,882,793.54

Total - $14,417,882.50

The remaining $2,082,117.50 will be used on the necessary improvements, and said resources for those improvements.

I estimate that at current growth, this will increase my daily after-cost revenue to around 1.5m, and thus will be able to pay more than the minimum payment per week, and should have it paid off in two weeks time or less, barring any incidents. 

I, (Icebergia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)  FilthyFifths, Pubstomper, Rose Alliance, Terminus Est Alliance, Jodo, Cynic, Prefontaine, RagnarBuliwyf

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. FilthyFifths, Pubstomper, Rose Alliance, Terminus Est Alliance, Jodo, Cynic, Prefontaine, Seven Kingdoms Alliance

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $698,762.79

Amount you would like to borrow: $16,500,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) 

Two cities from 1100 to 1200 infra - $1,734,987.88

Three cities from 1000 to 1200 infra - $1,591,700.36

Purchase of 6th City - $4,025,000

Getting 6th City from 10 infra to 1200 infra - $3,882,793.54

Total - $14,417,882.50

The remaining $2,082,117.50 will be used on the necessary improvements, and said resources for those improvements.

I estimate that at current growth, this will increase my daily after-cost revenue to around 1.5m, and thus will be able to pay more than the minimum payment per week, and should have it paid off in two weeks time or less, barring any incidents. 

I, (Icebergia), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nope, that's too much money.  Maximum for people who've not borrowed from me before or are not in GPA is currently five million dollars.  Adama being a notable exception due to a deal that was made with him long, long ago while I was still in BoC but which I still honor now.

This isn't even a trust-based requirement.  I simply don't have that much money.

aUel2fG.png

Nope, that's too much money.  Maximum for people who've not borrowed from me before or are not in GPA is currently five million dollars.  Adama being a notable exception due to a deal that was made with him long, long ago while I was still in BoC but which I still honor now.

This isn't even a trust-based requirement.  I simply don't have that much money.

Sorry, didn't even see that there was a maximum! 

Amount you would like to borrow: $5,000,000

Two cities from 1100 to 1200 infra - $1,734,987.88

Three cities from 1000 to 1200 infra - $1,591,700.36

Total - $3,326,688.24

The remaining $1,673,311.76 will be used on the necessary improvements, and said resources for those improvements.

I estimate that at current growth, this will increase my daily after-cost revenue to around $900k, and thus will be able to pay more than the minimum payment per week, and should have it paid off in two weeks time or less, barring any incidents. 

-Repay the principal

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Sorry, didn't even see that there was a maximum! 

Amount you would like to borrow: $5,000,000

Two cities from 1100 to 1200 infra - $1,734,987.88

Three cities from 1000 to 1200 infra - $1,591,700.36

Total - $3,326,688.24

The remaining $1,673,311.76 will be used on the necessary improvements, and said resources for those improvements.

I estimate that at current growth, this will increase my daily after-cost revenue to around $900k, and thus will be able to pay more than the minimum payment per week, and should have it paid off in two weeks time or less, barring any incidents. 

-Repay the principal

There we go!  Denied.  The people I asked for references were not complimentary.  Sorry.  While the references will be shown to you upon your request (within up to five days) their sources will remain anonymous.  Feel free to reapply in 72 hours and maybe something will change.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Australibus Imperium

Alliance Name: Celestial Union

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Grealind, Sam(TeE)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $340,872.63

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: No-one

Amount you would like to borrow: $3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Make my infra higher, in all of my cities, and use the extra improvement slots for commerce, and farms.

I, (Australibus Imperium), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

For the record, I have just paid off my loan.

And as you can see, it is no longer recorded.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Australibus Imperium

Alliance Name: Celestial Union

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Grealind, Sam(TeE)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory. For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $340,872.63

Amount you would like to borrow: $3,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Make my infra higher, in all of my cities, and use the extra improvement slots for commerce, and farms.

I, (Australibus Imperium), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

How does 7.85% sound?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: North Carolina

Alliance Name: Frontier Sort Alliance

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $13,572.64

Amount you would like to borrow: $750,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Increase infrastructure and build improvements.

I, (North Carolina), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Nation Name: North Carolina

Alliance Name: Frontier Sort Alliance

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $13,572.64

Amount you would like to borrow: $750,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) Increase infrastructure and build improvements.

I, (North Carolina), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Denied.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Madagascar

Alliance Name: GPA(applicant)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)91,000 (for now)

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:none

Amount you would like to borrow: 1million

Rebuid Infastructure and build manufactures

I, Madagascar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Edited by Ultra

Nation Name: Valn

Alliance Name: CU

Credit References: Grealind, Redrum, CU, Ashland (meaning YOU)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - CU

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~200k $$$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Grealind

Amount you would like to borrow: 2 000 000 $$$

What Is Your Investment Plan: Increasing infrastructure in all my cities to 900 and buying fancy improvements

I, Valn, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

Nation Name: Valn

Alliance Name: CU

Credit References: Grealind, Redrum, CU, Ashland (meaning YOU)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - CU

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~200k $$$

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: Grealind

Amount you would like to borrow: 2 000 000 $$$

What Is Your Investment Plan: Increasing infrastructure in all my cities to 900 and buying fancy improvements

I, Valn, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Do you agree to 7%?

Also, deposit noted.

aUel2fG.png

Alright.  Always a pleasure to have a return client.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus.

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Exodas

Alliance Name: The Syndicate

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, any Syndicate member. Probably Abbas, or Pubstomper. Not Carter. He will try to mess with me for the hell of it.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 685k. about 800k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) atm. I have 7 mil at hand. I intend to allocate the loan + my current cash towards the purchase of my 7th city and spend the rest on infra. The first few days afterwards will be heavily focused on repayment of debt. I expect the debt to be repaid within 1 or 2 terms.

I, (Exodas), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Nation Name: Exodas

Alliance Name: The Syndicate

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) Ashland, any Syndicate member. Probably Abbas, or Pubstomper. Not Carter. He will try to mess with me for the hell of it.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) 685k. about 800k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No

Amount you would like to borrow: 3 mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) atm. I have 7 mil at hand. I intend to allocate the loan + my current cash towards the purchase of my 7th city and spend the rest on infra. The first few days afterwards will be heavily focused on repayment of debt. I expect the debt to be repaid within 1 or 2 terms.

I, (Exodas), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

Accepted. 7.25% sound okay?

aUel2fG.png