i provided the logs that set off the powderkeg. who are you in all of this?

Phiney

i didn't say he was bad at politics; i said that he was styling himself as an idiot

as are you, making ridiculous posts like this

You judge TEst's posts, yet they are not the ones being attacked for having a shitposting government member. :mellow: Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

i didn't say he was bad at politics; i said that he was styling himself as an idiot

as are you, making ridiculous posts like this

the only real mistake i ever made politically-speaking was staying out of the TAC beatdown

Ha,so because I don't pretend to be another eMachavelli  I'm an idiot? Your situation would appear to refute that point Mr.Powderkeg.

Good luck. Good luck with this war. Good luck with your AA and good luck with the grudge you plan to hold. You will certainly need it.

just when i thought i was actually going to be able to talk sensibly, we're back to this

sigh

the constant idiocy really does take the fun out of it

First day dealing with TEst eh? Its ok. They'll teach you.

q8nfyvc.gif

relatively low-risk engagement with a continuing threat that we had a completely legitimate CB to go into

would have been able to better be able to point out how this is really a continuation of the same war but after the peace treaty has been signed, with SI getting left out to dry over EoS' sudden unforeseen disbandment and no other formal ties

would have looked even more opportunistic because we would have been in the war and thus had lost money, infra, etc. and any military losses could have been painted as products of that war rather than lack of preparation

perhaps could have prevented your attack altogether, but i wasn't counting on EoS to disband (who was?) and i thought that staying my hand would help to prove my point about not taking it personally. and also i didn't see it as necessary and i didn't want to give anybody excuses to jump in because of a severe "unfair" beatdown.

clearly this post has shaken the hornet's nest a bit so i'm going to quote it and see if i can get a repeat response

You do not understand my attitude. You have not warned me of anything. You assume that I am offended or that I did not want this to happen because you yourself would not enjoy being in my position. Or perhaps you do it because you saw me call out posters for things I find immoral; namely, the use of debilitating diseases as insults. But when it comes to games of global thermonuclear war the only way to win is to not play. When I started playing with fire, the inevitable result was being burned. That the rest of you think you've gotten one over on me is just amusing to me. As is the idea that anybody actually believes the nonsense here; no, I don't mean the posters, I mean anybody else. They all think they're slick, but everybody sees past it because none of them are as good as they think they are. The CB here is not garbage because it is straightforward; it is garbage because it is simply not true. I'm not the one who thinks I'm better than anybody... they're the ones who think they've pulled one over on me.

I won't talk about this any more since according to you, I don't understand your attitude. I see no point in wasting more time arguing with you. Good luck with your war.

• Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

just when i thought i was actually going to be able to talk sensibly, we're back to this

sigh

the constant idiocy really does take the fun out of it

What else is there to talk about honestly? SI is getting their shit kicked by TEst because you're a !@#$. There's not anything else to it.

uHQTKq6.png

so has this become another shit fest I read past page 4

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Bare in mind we have destroyed much more ships than that, just through spies not through military.

relatively low-risk engagement with a continuing threat that we had a completely legitimate CB to go intowould have been able to better be able to point out how this is really a continuation of the same war but after the peace treaty has been signed, with SI getting left out to dry over EoS' sudden unforeseen disbandment and no other formal tieswould have looked even more opportunistic because we would have been in the war and thus had lost money, infra, etc. and any military losses could have been painted as products of that war rather than lack of preparationperhaps could have prevented your attack altogether, but i wasn't counting on EoS to disband (who was?) and i thought that staying my hand would help to prove my point about not taking it personally. and also i didn't see it as necessary and i didn't want to give anybody excuses to jump in because of a severe "unfair" beatdown.

I'll reply to you hereno!

Well, kinda. You make some fairly good points one what it would seem like, but I'd like to just point out the truth incase you thought any of this was true. Whilst the eos disbandment was very lucky on our part, we have been planning this war for 10 days (look at our gradual military growth) and it would have happened had they been around or not. It is in no way related to the last war, we just think you're a dick.

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

Hereno simply can't come to terms that this is the result of his actions and his actions alone, that the entire war is a direct result of him being a !@#$, and is attempting to find someone to pass the blame off to; because of this he wants to blame Pub because he's paranoid and believes that Pub is out to get him and that he always has been out to get him.

I'll be that guy.

Session Start: Wed Nov 05 23:49:14 2014
Session Ident: Phiney
[23:49] <Shellhound[Guardian]> I guess your plan to roll SI just got a lot easier without having to fear EoS.
[23:49] <Shellhound[Guardian]> Well, not fear them because they were soft. But it's less of a pain.
Session Time: Thu Nov 06 00:00:00 2014
[02:46] <Phiney> precisely :)
[02:47] <Phiney> is really is great news
Session Close: Thu Nov 06 03:15:22 2014

TEst was going to attack you no matter what.

[07:36] <Phiney> we've been talking about this for about a week now
[07:37] <Phiney> (me pinchy and toxx)
[07:37] <Phiney> we want to hit SI
[07:37] <Phiney> within the next 5 days
[07:37] <~Prefontaine> Why?
[07:37] <Phiney> a) hereno is a &#33;@#&#036;
[07:37] <~Prefontaine> Besides a.
[07:38] <@Shellhound[Guardian]> A is a legitimate reason, but yeah.
[07:38] <Phiney> B) dirty dirty commies
[07:41] <~Prefontaine> Well.
[07:42] <~Prefontaine> Have you talked to TAC about this plan?
[07:42] <Phiney> thing is I want this to be a huge suprise to everyone

And there you have it. If you refuse to accept the truth you don't have to, that's entirely your decision. At the end of the day, it's still the truth.

Edit: Jesus Christ, Phiney, learn to spell. I almost edited the logs just to fix your errors.
Edited by Shellhound
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

clearly this post has shaken the hornet's nest a bit so i'm going to quote it and see if i can get a repeat response

Why did you just quote yourself.  You losing it man?

Hereno simply can't come to terms that this is the result of his actions and his actions alone, that the entire war is a direct result of him being a !@#$, and is attempting to find someone to pass the blame off to; because of this he wants to blame Pub because he's paranoid and believes that Pub is out to get him and that he always has been out to get him.

I'll be that guy.

Session Start: Wed Nov 05 23:49:14 2014

Session Ident: Phiney

[23:49] <Shellhound[Guardian]> I guess your plan to roll SI just got a lot easier without having to fear EoS.

[23:49] <Shellhound[Guardian]> Well, not fear them because they were soft. But it's less of a pain.

Session Time: Thu Nov 06 00:00:00 2014

[02:46] <Phiney> precisely :)

[02:47] <Phiney> is really is great news

Session Close: Thu Nov 06 03:15:22 2014

TEst was going to attack you no matter what.

[07:36] <Phiney> we've been talking about this for about a week now

[07:37] <Phiney> (me pinchy and toxx)

[07:37] <Phiney> we want to hit SI

[07:37] <Phiney> within the next 5 days

[07:37] <~Prefontaine> Why?

[07:37] <Phiney> a) hereno is a &#33;@#&#036;

[07:37] <~Prefontaine> Besides a.

[07:38] <@Shellhound[Guardian]> A is a legitimate reason, but yeah.

[07:38] <Phiney> B) dirty dirty commies

[07:41] <~Prefontaine> Well.

[07:42] <~Prefontaine> Have you talked to TAC about this plan?

[07:42] <Phiney> thing is I want this to be a huge suprise to everyone

And there you have it. If you refuse to accept the truth you don't have to, that's entirely your decision. At the end of the day, it's still the truth.

Edit: Jesus Christ, Phiney, learn to spell. I almost edited the logs just to fix your errors.

quoting this so you can't delete it later

Ladies and Gentlemen! We have our first deserter!

The Kingdom of Florginia (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5646) has left SI and applied for a spot in VOC. We admire their desire to remove themselves from the conflict, however, we would kindly like to ask VOC to deny this application for the duration of the war, unless the leader, Roskvir, publically denounces Hereno on the forums.

• Upvote 1

Ladies and Gentlemen! We have our first deserter!

The Kingdom of Florginia (https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5646) has left SI and applied for a spot in VOC. We admire their desire to remove themselves from the conflict, however, we would kindly like to ask VOC to deny this application for the duration of the war, unless the leader, Roskvir, publically denounces Hereno on the forums.

Smh, is this really still going on.. Lol guess there isn't much to do anyway, sheesh  o/ side-line cheerleading tho love to see all the puppets dance..  :lol:  :lol:

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad