FEAR exists on Orbis(DoE)

Lucy Heartfilia

~ Fatal Empires And Realms ~

herb.jpg   albania.jpg    herb.jpg

~ F.E.A.R ~              

On this date, September 16th 2014, I, the  first Regina of FEAR, declare the existence of  Fatal Empires And Realms a.k.a F.E.A.R on Orbis. The fallen have rose again, and all set to rise to the zeniths again. We shall strive for nothing except the best. Our government as of now is an Absolute Monarchy. 

~ F.E.A.R Charter ~
  Article I - Membership

Section 1(Application)
Our door are open to everyone,  but the applicant will be accept after being assessed by FEAR Officials. To join, one must apply in-game and also on our forums. Applications are subject to rejection based on the decisions of our officials. If accepted, then the nation must change their national color to the national color of FEAR.

Section 2(Member's Rights and Responsibilities)
1) Any member nation may govern their nation as they please, but, they are obligated to follow the officials and leaders
2) Member nations of the FEAR have the right to free and open discussion, protest, and petition as long as it conforms to rules.
3) Member nation have the right to resign, but they must submit a resignation before leaving.

Section 3(Disputes, Trails and Punishment)

1)Any nation found breaking the constitution and/or engaging in inappropriate or disruptive conduct shall be tried in the "Court of Justice".

2)If a members has a problems with a fellow member, he/she can file a complaint in "Court of Justice" along with evidences(if possible), judgement shall be given withing 48 hours by the court.

3)The accused has complete rights to defend himself/herself, and shall be given a fair chance to say their side of the story.

4)If convicted, then the nation will be subjected to punishment/expulsion.

Section 4(Expulsion/Punishment) 

Any member maybe expelled or punished for, but not limited to:
1)Declarations of war on an FEAR member or ally
2)Forwarding sensitive other alliances
3)Desertion in war.
4)Unrespectful behavior towards fellow member(s).

Article II (Government)

Section 1(Regina)
1)Regina is the de facto leader of the alliance, who governs all the ministries, oversees the entire alliance.

2)Has the power to sign treaties upon recommendations from the concerned Minister(s), and declare wars.

3)His/her term is indefinite, untill he/he resigns, or is removed by "Impeachment".

4)Has the power to veto any decision, policy or amendment to this charter.

5)Has the power to appoint ministers and officials.

6)The term "Regina" shall only be used if the leader is female, if a male leader steps into the office, the title shall be changed to "King".
7)Regina also holds the right to interfere in  amy ministry if required.

8)After Regina resigns/is removed, his/her predecessor will be elected, among the ministers, by the General Assembly.

Section 2(Prime Minister)
1)He has the same duty as Regina, that is to oversee and administrate the alliance.

2)He/she can only be appointed/removed by Regina.

3)He/she has the power to appoint ministers and officials.

4)Declare war, and sign treaties upon Regina's consent.

Section 3(Minister of Internal Affairs)
1)Will be appointed by Regina or Prime Minister.
2)Has to oversee the economic growth and ensure proper implementation of policies.
3)To maintain law and order in the alliance.
4)To remove nations if needed, the removed nation has the right to protest against the removal in the court of justice. 
5)Assist Regina with the internal matters.
6)Make policies, and if approved by either the General Council or Regina, implement it.
7)Suggest Regina and  Prime Minister about internal matters.
8)Can appoint/remove 'Officers' to assist him/her.
9)Can be removed by Regina or Impeachment.

Section 4(Minister of Defense)

2)With the exception of declaration of wars, he/she shall command over all offensive and defensive acts. He/she also has the right to take immediate action upon acts of external aggression.  
3)Shall make policies related to defense, and implement them, if passed by General Assembly or Regina.
4)Shall keep an eye on other alliances and ensure alliance's safety.
5)Shall co-ordinate with MoFA during war negotiations.
6)Can appoint/remove "Generals" to assist him.
6)Can be removed by Regina or Impeachment.

Section 5(Minister of Foreign Affairs)
2)Will ensure good diplomatic relations with other alliance.
3)Negotiate treaties, and impliment them is General Assembly or Regina approves it.
4)Negotiate during war in co-ordination with MoD.
5)Appoint/remove Diplomats to assist him
6)Can be removed by Regina or Impeachment.

Section 6(Minister of Development)
2)Has to recruit people and increase the alliance's strength.
3)Can appoint/remove recruiters to assist him/her.
4)Can accept applications for memberships
5)Can be removed by Regina or by Impeachment.

Article III(Senate)
The senate consists of all the ministers, if Regina resigns/or is removed then General Assembly selects a new Leader(Regina/King) from among them.

Article IV(General Assembly)
All the members of the alliance are part of General Assembly, and take part in polls/elections/voting on impeachments and policies, thus play an important role.

Article V(Elections/Voting)
Section 1(Elections)
Elections are held when Regina resigns or is removed by impeachment. General Assembly votes to select a new leader among the ministers. The Minister to get highest vote becomes the next Leader.

Section 2(Voting)
When ever a policy/law is proposed by a minister or any member and is approved by the respective minister then it is put on for voting. The policy/law is approved by a simple majority of 51% votes in favor by the General Assembly.

Article VI(Impeachment)
Impeachment is a special act, which can initiated by any member to remove any Minister, Official or Regina.
Upon initiation voting is held and if it gets required amount of votes(by General Assembly), then the person gets removed from his/her position.
Regina- can be removed by 75% votes.
Minister(s) - can be removed by 51% votes.
Official(s) - can be removed by 51% votes

Note: Regina can't veto impeachment if it is initiated for her removal.

Article VII(Amendments to Charter)
1)This charter can be amended by Regina
2)Can also be amended by a 75% favor vote of General Assembly.
3)Amendments are initiated in the same way as Impeachments.

Signed:
Lucy Heartfilia
Regina
F.E.A.R

No, it's P&W FEAR, 

Btw were you expecting a friend from past?

mhm

i mean is it derived from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) FEAR?

btw why not male title Rex? ;)

I thought about it, but i don't seem to like the word lol
And no i thought about the name myself, nothing to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or any other game. :)

I thought about it, but i don't seem to like the word lol

And no i thought about the name myself, nothing to do with (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or any other game. :)

:( well, good luck anyways. you made the seal yourself?

Well good luck, I suppose. Considering previous history, an alliance with "fatal" in it doesn't seem to be a good start, but its your alliance.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Already time for another round?  :popcorn:

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Hopefully third times the charm.

o/ Fear

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I have only one question: Why are you the only one who signed it? Do your ministers agree with all of this? If so, why not have them sign it too?

Edited by Despartainian

BbWk4MB.jpg

Actually "they" decided to do it, and due to our democratic government i couldn't stop them, which won't happen this time, 
Btw you accusing me of being an incompatible leader right? Have you ever wondered why so many people still choose to side with after everything that happened?

Actually "they" decided to do it, and due to our democratic government i couldn't stop them, which won't happen this time, 

Btw you accusing me of being an incompatible leader right? Have you ever wondered why so many people still choose to side with after everything that happened?

The word you're looking for is incompetent. You have been proven, time and again, to be an incompetent leader.

Though I suppose you could also say that you've proven to be incompatible with actual leadership.

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

The word you're looking for is incompetent. You have been proven, time and again, to be an incompetent leader.

Though I suppose you could also say that you've proven to be incompatible with actual leadership.

I don't understand why so many people hate me :/

And as long as my friends are with me i won't quit.

And yeah,i am an impenitent leader :P 

But also a famous one!  :lol: