Jump to content
Victor Truchev

War... War Never Changes

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Alataq said:

I did not personally, though the threat was always there. Care to teach members not to build to 12 cities with 2500 infra?

You should hit me and fix it for me babe, I'd really appreciate it. So since you declared war on everyone, is this going to follow to same path as your last war? I can't wait for the surrender offer in two days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Henrich said:

You should hit me and fix it for me babe, I'd really appreciate it. So since you declared war on everyone, is this going to follow to same path as your last war? I can't wait for the surrender offer in two days.

Tempted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go on bud. You are beating your chest. Teach me a lesson daddy. I promise to consider your surrender in two days. Roz has some really interesting ideas. Someone's gotta fill Duat's shoes with dominating demands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alataq said:

I did not personally, though the threat was always there. Care to teach members not to build to 12 cities with 2500 infra?

Is this really the angle you have decided on? Henrich joined a month ago so RW has nothing to do with his infra to city ratio. Would I have been wise if I asked him to delete his infra when he joined?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Hope said:

just because you’ve had your alliance war cherry popped doesn’t mean you gotta be so dramatic :P 

And what are YOU talking about? xD

5 minutes ago, Henrich said:

Go on bud. You are beating your chest. Teach me a lesson daddy. I promise to consider your surrender in two days. Roz has some really interesting ideas. Someone's gotta fill Duat's shoes with dominating demands.

 

7 minutes ago, Henrich said:

You should hit me and fix it for me babe, I'd really appreciate it. So since you declared war on everyone, is this going to follow to same path as your last war? I can't wait for the surrender offer in two days.

You seem pretty convinced you're gonna hear anything from us in two days. xD 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So by that can we assume that tTO will be warring on the mentioned alliances for several more rounds? Well it's up to you on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm merry! Happy Holidays everybody! Here is to hoping your nations glow with holiday cheer!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, souparmon said:

I'm merry! Happy Holidays everybody! Here is to hoping your nations glow with holiday cheer!

Indeed....I suspect some glowing may indeed occur. Happy Holidays!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Holidays! (woo derailing threads to hide how we're getting rolled \o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No derailing. Just discussing potential directions the current situation may be likely to see...and how the holidays might relate to such events. :P


PrZ0kMl.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Malichy said:

No derailing. Just discussing potential directions the current situation may be likely to see...and how the holidays might relate to such events. :P


PrZ0kMl.jpg

>no plutonium
smh tbh fam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Henrich said:

2H5wHBc.png

This is the optimal city set-up you plebs. tTo are the absolute masters of this game. Don't build up when you are about to be hit, declare war on every alliance that raids you, and delete all improvements during a war.

Hahahahaha xD yeah that is pretty bad

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Henrich said:

2H5wHBc.png

This is the optimal city set-up you plebs. tTo are the absolute masters of this game. Don't build up when you are about to be hit, declare war on every alliance that raids you, and delete all improvements during a war.

Meh. I’ve played the game for years, mostly just stick around for old friends. So it was either that or delete my account. Plus I’d rather spend all my money on land and cut my income to zero than have it looted away *shrug* so yep, for my goal it is indeed the optimal city build! o/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Emmad said:

Meh. I’ve played the game for years, mostly just stick around for old friends. So it was either that or delete my account. Plus I’d rather spend all my money on land and cut my income to zero than have it looted away *shrug* so yep, for my goal it is indeed the optimal city build! o/

 

 

But... Why didn't you make 20 farms?

And max uranium/coal/iron?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ryleh said:

But... Why didn't you make 20 farms?

And max uranium/coal/iron?

Goin out old style bby 8 farms n nothin more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Henrich said:

2H5wHBc.png

This is the optimal city set-up you plebs. tTo are the absolute masters of this game. Don't build up when you are about to be hit, declare war on every alliance that raids you, and delete all improvements during a war.

>kept hangars
>removed power

Was he not quite finished with his scorched earth when you took the screenshot, or...?

And for that matter, keeping 3100 infra still leaves income to be looted by ground battles...

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hope said:

just because you’ve had your alliance war cherry popped doesn’t mean you gotta be so dramatic :P 

I'm just sad because this applies to my comment :P

Edited by Bezzers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha poor, poor Emmad, Empire of Brazil would be really happy if he still existed. :P

This brings back the memories of continuously raiding UPN. Good times, good times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tTO, why didn't you guys work on each alliance individually starting from the weak to the strongest and taking them out one by one (Whether by military or diplomatically) without announcing it?  I'm curious as to why you guys announced all of them at once.

 

(Also, get some support before doing that.  Announcements like that can be construed as a open declaration of war to all participants listed)

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

So I was raiding some tTO guys, like everyone else, then I noticed something, something scary.

I went to their alliance page and saw this:

A402572_F_A126_4335_93_F5_2_CCED73_E03_C

I’m not gonna lie, I was terrified. I checked my war page and had some...

.........................................................

9_DF9_DBA8_CE75_4_F1_A_8_A97_6_AA04335_C 

Ohh, well that sure makes a lot more sense doesn’t it?

 

Well, that’s it from me. I’ll leave you guys with this.

2850_C42_E_AE1_F_4902_A182_1_D7197_AD9_B 

(Sorry again for awful handwriting, the Apple editing thing like, tries to change it, so I have to write weird or else it tries to make everything perfect lines or even curves)

As a member of the target alliance, I can't say I liked your post Zeebrus. But it was well done and if we hadn't been the target? I'd love it. :P It is a disappointment that Bezzers can't fit you in for the nominations for this year so someone better remember you for next year! (I'd really prefer if Bezzers could get it in this year, I'd rather this didn't get dredged up in a year's time. :P

No hard feelings from me!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2017 at 2:21 AM, Mayor said:

Hahaha poor, poor Emmad, Empire of Brazil would be really happy if he still existed. :P

This brings back the memories of continuously raiding UPN. Good times, good times.

Why poor me? :huh:

And Brazil still exists, he just goes by a different name and account 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.