DoO condemns The Royal Dragons, laughs

Sir Scarfalot

2 hours ago, Epimetheus said:

The one man aa department of opposition does seem to be an almost gun for hire type of deal. Thought id pissed someone off at first lel. Turned out to be really fking random. 

What I do is fairly similar, really. I oppose anyone that I want to, and I am quite receptive to suggestions about who I should oppose, if I can be convinced they're worth opposing. It's a unique concept and I understand that it is confusing at first.

When she can't afford condoms so she buys you condemns instead...

Edited by Catsby
  • Upvote 2
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

So, everyone is going to go with Sir Scarfalot in the role of Gavrilo Princip and TRD as Archduke Franz Ferdinand? And that is going to be the reason for war?
/shrug
Why not, I guess? :P

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

2 hours ago, Malichy said:

So, everyone is going to go with Sir Scarfalot in the role of Gavrilo Princip and TRD as Archduke Franz Ferdinand? And that is going to be the reason for war?
/shrug

Yeah ig so...if The Black Hand was a one-man-band of idiots and Franz Ferdinand was assassinated but came back when nobody wanted him to.

• Upvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 hour ago, Catsby said:

Yeah ig so...if The Black Hand was a one-man-band of idiots and Franz Ferdinand was assassinated but came back when nobody wanted him to.

World War 11, caused by a reenactment of the cause of World War 1.

• Upvote 2

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

1 minute ago, Rache Olderen said:

World War 11, caused by a reenactment of the cause of World War 1 with actors who don't know how to act.

FTFY :)

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

19 hours ago, Malichy said:

/shrug

I had noticed the same thing tbh, but TRD is really Austria with their economics officer as Franz Ferdinand, if you want to keep the analogy accurate.

16 hours ago, Catsby said:

Well, the Young Bosnia conspirators were a band of idiots that botched the assassination horribly. It wasn't until Franz Ferdinand and his driver screwed up even worse and when Gavrilo got lucky as a duck that he finally succeeded. All of that is arguably applicable to this situation. Also in their defense and mine, we're both rebels with a very clear cause, not self-serving bullies (though both definitely deep in the grey morally). Also the actual assassination was a relatively small part of the whole cause of the war, tensions had been there and were going to snap either way. Much like Orbis politics actually...

Which, well, makes this whole thing completely true to source material. In light of all that, if this actually results in an actual bloc vs. bloc war, then I will change my forum avatar to Gavrilo Princip for the duration, because it's the least I can do in service to the memes and qualityposting.

Edit: Herp derp forgot to watch the lies section of the extra history video

Edited by Sir Scarfalot

1 hour ago, Gabranth said:

Is that an insult? DB has been good to me mate

Wat? No, I'm talking about the IRL conspirators that actually did the original IRL assassination. Dark Brotherhood are cool.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Epimetheus said:

Actually i would assume i play the role of Italy in this conflict. People say stuff about me, i try to climb a mountain and i eventually become a recognizable entity. Also #!@#$France. +this solution makes sense with Franz stuff. Sir Scarf can be bosnia. give me 2 min to invade lel. oh wait too late. jks

Disclaimer: written on phone may appear funnier on Android devices.

If only we could go back to before the last war. Then CS, BK, and Zodiac could be Italy and then switch sides to attack our (former) allies as in all fine Italian tradition.

• Upvote 3

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

On 9/6/2017 at 6:56 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

I'm not actually faulting Zodiac for stepping in. I do fault The Royal Dragons for asking, however. Moreover, what I fault Zodiac for is ignoring the way The Royal Dragons is operating. Zodiac is not showing any remorse for or even recognition of The Royal Dragons' complete ineptitude and failure to even try to follow through on the promises they made to their members. Right now, you are making it clear that you don't care about The Royal Dragons' members, only your own image.

Neutralize my spies if you must, but you can't stop a missiler.

Side reply to side note: Why the HELL would I join an alliance like yours, or TRD? I won't pay you taxes so you can sponge off my abilities and offer me less than nothing, and treat me as less than dirt. I raid anyone I like, at any time, for any reason. And yes, I get raided on a constant basis... and always respond with at least one missile, while my opponents never make any kind of profit. I care not what I lose, I care what my opponents gain, and as long as their net profit stays below zero then I'm happy. As for my bank, here ya go

fgQ4Bal.png

Hey! You were richer than TFP during Git Gud Friday! Our $.34 (34 cents) will always stand as a testament to our wealth. Also, I thought we were done with micro drama earlier this year. Did it spread like the plague when I was away?

On 9/6/2017 at 6:08 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

The Royal Dragons are a joke

The bigger joke is the fact that you think anyone is going to care 

7 hours ago, Quichwe10 said:

Neutralize my spies if you must, but you can't stop a missiler.

Obviously you fail to see where this leads after they're done with your spies.

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif

LM2sE2v.png

Edit: Looks like this was actually the work of their old economics officer robbing their bank and disbanding their alliance. As if his crimes weren't enough already! Still, this does ultimately mean that The Royal Dragons themselves nor their top leader, Epimetheus, were at fault per se. Therefore:

The Department of Opposition hereby RESCINDS its condemnation of The Royal Dragons as a whole, instead CONDEMNS Jacob Smith of New Found Republic, and declares WAR against the New Found Republic*.

*War won't happen until the 12 turn cooldown since the last war expires

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
Added new information
  • Upvote 2

I just realized TRD's leader, Lily, before leaving she said she'd be back by the end of September...there's gonna be a lot of explaining to do...

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."