Eclipse over the fields

matt2004

11 minutes ago, Kurdanak said:

It turns out being trapped in an eternal cycle of losing wars alongside ungrateful coalition members might actually be bad for alliance moral and development. Who knew? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hours ago, Kurdanak said:

It turns out being trapped in an eternal cycle of losing wars alongside ungrateful coalition members might actualle bad for alliance moral and development. Who knew? 

Edited by Partisan
Men disregard
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Whoaaaaaaaa....

(It's a bit squeamish, but it's how this alliance move impresses me.)

Edited by Dubayoo

15 hours ago, Sketchy said:

UPN has expressed a desire to reform themselves internally and take steps to improve upon their faults.

Since we've been in their position before we empathized and that is what the basis of the protection is for. For those saying they should just disband, I'd say you should redirect that advice to the long list of other alliances too proud to self reflect on their own faults in order to fix them and would rather just blame others for their problems.

Both parties were aware coming into this that it would most likely be a temporary arrangement to get UPN back on their feet. To that end I wish UPN luck in their attempts to reform themselves and hope they can in fact return to their former glory or exceed it.

This basically says it all.

UPN is going through large internal change, democracy has been dramatically scaled back and large internal growth programmes are in place. We're not going to disband, we're not in decline and we're absolutely not moving towards merging.

What is also interesting is the predictions some people are pulling out of thin air as to where we are going as an alliance. My advice is it's best not to try and do so, as what some people have said to me seems strangely similar in both inaccuracy and over the top confidence in the theory compared to when people said 'landslide' back in Britain a few months ago - spoiler alert - the "impossible" happened. Everything we are doing is following calculations over possible outcomes, and so far the plan is working better than all expectations beforehand.

Edited by Matt2004
Expanded.
  • Upvote 5

Untitled.png.a5280e76db3e7bedecea0a5e4d7b7daf.png

17 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Well, we saw what happens to a paperless alliance over a single raid.

CF has allies and friends, says more about those relationships than anything.

• Upvote 2