Mensa recognition of hostilities

Avruch

Treaties of allies > Your own treaties

You're an interesting fellow.

I'm with you Caz. I've been in blocs, the thinking process they're describing is not how blocs should operate. If anyone stands by that kind of statement their political capital will be burned to a crisp even if they manage to pull off a win. There's no reason to sign a Mutual defense treaty if it is now optional when direct attacks are made. A mutual defense pact recognizes an attack on your treaty partner as an attack on yourself meant to be met by your own military might. 

• Upvote 4

FX6Lzru.png

Treaties of allies > Your own treaties

You're an interesting fellow.

MGRJTjW.jpg

^ this is u

Let me put this in terms you might understand. MDP = Acquaintances. MDoAP = Friends. Bloc = BFFs. BFFs come before Friends, Friends come before Acquaintances.

Our BFF is at war with our Acquaintance. It doesn't matter who else it at war with them, because our BFF is fighting the Acquaintance, BK is not going to defend the Acquaintance as doing so would inherently make the Acquaintance better able to fight our BFF.

cartman-and-kenny-bff.jpg?itok=WxGXziU4

Edited by Alveron

wat. Let me put this in terms you might understand. MDP = Acquaintances. MDoAP = Friends. Bloc = BFFs. BFFs come before Friends, Friends come before Acquaintances.

Our BFF is at war with our Acquaintance. It doesn't matter who else it at war with them, because our BFF is fighting the Acquaintance, BK is not going to defend the Acquaintance as doing so would inherently make the Acquaintance better able to fight our BFF.

You obviously have a deep and meaningful grasp of foreign affairs on PnW. Keep enlightening us? 

wat. Let me put this in terms you might understand. MDP = Acquaintances. MDoAP = Friends. Bloc = BFFs. 

that's not how it works though

your treaties don't have languages showing any of this, instead you have language with mandatory defense clauses

if you don't want to honor your treaties just !@#$ing say so, don't do any of this bullshit "acquaintances". no, it's not an acquaintance. it's a MUTUAL DEFENCE PACT.  if you don't feel like honoring them, just cancel them, don't play this bullshit game.

• Upvote 3

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

wat. Let me put this in terms you might understand. MDP = Acquaintances. MDoAP = Friends. Bloc = BFFs. BFFs come before Friends, Friends come before Acquaintances.

You have a bright !@#$ing future in FA. You'll be gov in no time my friend.

• Upvote 2

Best post I've seen. 

Actually let's explain those acronyms since apparently you're used to smoking hash instead of thinking proper.

M stands for Mutual which means... (wait for it) (of a feeling or action) experienced or done by each of two or more parties towards the other or others.

D means                    Defense! which means....           the action of defending from or resisting attack.

P means                Pact.... what does that mean I wonder? a formal agreement between individuals or parties.

lBLOSVW.png

FX6Lzru.png

MGRJTjW.jpg

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

You obviously have a deep and meaningful grasp of foreign affairs on PnW. Keep enlightening us? 

TKR are cucks. I was surprised to learn that tbh

your treaties don't have languages showing any of this, instead you have language with mandatory defense clauses

if you don't want to honor your treaties just !@#$ say so, don't do any of this bullshit "acquaintances". no, it's not an acquaintance. it's a MUTUAL DEFENCE PACT.  if you don't feel like honoring them, just cancel them, don't play this bullshit game.

we are honoring our most important treaty.

if two treaties conflict, you go with the more important one

You have a bright !@#$ future in FA. You'll be gov in no time my friend.

i kno.

Best post I've seen. 

thx bby ily

i kno.

thx bby ily

Two treaties don't conflict. You have no treaty with SK.

FX6Lzru.png

i kno.

thx bby ily

Though Lordship is indeed a cuck, what exactly does that have to do with your current situation? Also, when can we expect you to defend Mensa from SK's unwarranted aggression?

Two treaties don't conflict. You have no treaty with SK.

But we do with Zodiac, who is at war with Mensa. Defending Mensa would necessarily harm Zodiac. Zodiac = BFF. Mensa = Not BFF.

Though Lordship is indeed a cuck, what exactly does that have to do with your current situation? Also, when can we expect you to defend Mensa from SK's unwarranted aggression?

I was asked to keep enlightening you all

• Upvote 1

I'm with you Caz. I've been in blocs, the thinking process they're describing is not how blocs should operate. If anyone stands by that kind of statement their political capital will be burned to a crisp even if they manage to pull off a win. There's no reason to sign a Mutual defense treaty if it is now optional when direct attacks are made. A mutual defense pact recognizes an attack on your treaty partner as an attack on yourself meant to be met by your own military might.

if you don't want to honor your treaties just !@#$ say so, don't do any of this bullshit "acquaintances". no, it's not an acquaintance. it's a MUTUAL DEFENCE PACT.  if you don't feel like honoring them, just cancel them, don't play this bullshit game.

LOL

But we do with Zodiac, who is at war with Mensa. Defending Mensa would necessarily harm Zodiac. Zodiac = BFF. Mensa = Not BFF.

I was asked to keep enlightening you all

You hold no treaty with SK,but you do hold one with Mensa. Doing harm to Mensa is certainly not in the spirit of your treaty, whereas doing harm to SK would in fact, alleviate some of their problems I'm sure.

I mean I may be on drugs here, but I'm pretty sure BK & T$ (The alliances against NPO) both had non-aggression clauses with TKR at the time, whereas............. Woah, SK and BK do not :o

Got another strawman for me to slay?

FX6Lzru.png

Might be waiting on that treaty activation for a long time. Don't worry though, I'm sure the'll pull through!

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

You hold no treaty with SK,but you do hold one with Mensa. Doing harm to Mensa is certainly not in the spirit of your treaty, whereas doing harm to SK would in fact, alleviate some of their problems I'm sure.

I mean I may be on drugs here, but I'm pretty sure BK & T$ (The alliances against NPO) both had non-aggression clauses with TKR at the time, whereas............. Woah, SK and BK do not :o

Got another strawman for me to slay?

p sure that i said we have a treaty with Zodiac, who is at war with Mensa, and Zodiac treaty > Mensa treaty. BESTFRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

helping Mensa would hurt Zodiac.

p sure that i said we have a treaty with Zodiac, who is at war with Mensa, and Zodiac treaty > Mensa treaty. BESTFRIENDS FOREVER!!!!

helping Mensa would hurt Zodiac.

So your entire logic is, your other mutual treaties are invalidated by your bloc?

FX6Lzru.png