Freedom at a Cost Radio

Calvin Coolidge

qG0cBb.jpg

Upon hearing that there was a monopoly forming in the radio business, I realized that the man would control news around here. They could censor, restrict, and prohibit ideas and opinions they disagree with and give heavy bias towards the people and alliances they like. "Red Road Radio" is fake news and wasting your precious time. I will stand up to the establishment. This may seem ridiculous, but when you have been around the block as many times as me, you will understand. It starts with a simple radio show on a nation simulation game, then they control your wealth and life. I intend to be an independent unbiased trusted news source.  

I would like to introduce the show "Freedom At A Cost", a non-profit radio show which will air soon. This will be different than other 3 hour nerd shows that talk about oh look how much steel is now. No, we ain't about that life. We will be fairly short, because your time is valued and nobody wants to sit around spewing random bullshit for three hours. It will be between 45 minutes and an hour long. My current schedule (please suggest more ideas!) for the show will look something like this:

Music- 2 opening songs

Introduction- 5 minutes

Current News- 10 minutes 

Guest 1 Interview- 8 minutes

Trivia (Question(s) will be posed to the audience, the first to get it correct or most correct will get an X amount of money)- 5 minutes

Audience Questions- 7 minutes

Break- 1 song or alliance commercial (message for details) 

Guest 2 Interview- 7 minutes

The 3 Minute Rant- 3 minutes

An excerpt reading from 50 shades of gray by Calvin Coolidge- 5 minutes

Conclusion- 5 minutes

Music- 2 closing songs

There will be playback available and posted here if you miss it. 

Before and after each show, there will be an Open Mic, where anyone can come in and talk to each other. I am also hoping to get some good debates in here, getting two different viewpoints who go at each other on an event that happens, or something about game mechanics. Like, when do you get farms? What is the best tax rate? Why did this government member just get couped? etc....

I welcome anybody as a guest, send me a PM here, in game, or on discord! I will see when I can fit you in! I also would like to have a co-host sometime, if you're interested part-time or full-time send me a message. If you want to help out in any way, suggestions or setup, please send me a PM! Also, if you want to manage a segment, like the rant, interview, etc. let me know. I would love all the help I could get. 

FREE YOUR MIND! FREE YOUR SOUL! DO NOT BUY INTO THE LIES! We need YOUR support to be successful! Come visit us on Discord, come chill with the Liberty Bot, who is a sassy libertarian chick!

Currently I am the owner of Liberty Entertainment and host of Freedom at a Cost Radio calvin-coolidge_114099t.jpg

Piggy is my manager, right hand man, secretary, adviser, and very tasty treat                 ee9d6a81cb5530c7337780003d95f0b2.jpg

Mission Statement:

This will be a radio show designed to combat the monopoly known as "Red Road", which is designed to own the whole radio business. We will be independent, encourage free speech and ideas, discourage spam and trolling. We will try to cover stories, big or small. Get all opinions on it, get both sides. It will be relatively short, maybe 45 minutes to an hour, nobody wants to sit here for 3 hours talking about the game mechanics. any help would be appreciated, if you want to be on the show, send me a pm, no matter who you are, I will try to fit you in. Guests will appear each time for a 5-10 minute interview, nothing too long. I want to try to get games, discussion, and fun out of the show. #notanotherstupidradioshow

8X3tE.jpg

Not On My Incapable Watch, Buddy.

© Liberty Entertainment 2016

The First Broadcast will be Friday, December 16th at 8:30PM EST

Edited by Calvin Coolidge
  • Upvote 2

Another radio show, looks like a new era of information distribution and verbal shitposting is upon us.

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Finally a radio show that won't last 4 hours talking about the history of an alliance and random game mechanics... Zzzzzz.... This is going to be great, with all kind of games and competition without the audience being ignored 24/7. Liberate yourselves! JOIN US. Join us Friday, Dec.16 8:30PM EST for our first broadcast. Its gonna be LIT!

Help Me. Calvin kidnapped me. SOS. Quick, before he turns me into bacon. Oink!

• Upvote 2

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

There will be a political debate, trivia, two guest interviews, plus more!  Set yar calenders! Friday the 16th, 8:30 to 9:30pm EST! 

Friday December 16th 8:30pm-9:30pm EST is the official launch of the “Freedom at a Cost†show, which will be located on discord. Please come check it out. There will be lots of fun, audience participation, and a good show! If you can’t make it, no worries. There will be playback available! The code to the discord server is 27VgZAY

AND A SMART ASS BOT

cSRxDQ.jpgQVC3h0.jpg

Edited by Calvin Coolidge

If you missed our show last night (Dec.16th), the recorded episode is here: https://soundcloud.com/user-204140460/freedom-at-a-cost-episode-1

Make sure to join us live on: https://discord.gg/EsgpbqW 

P.S. Watch it if you want to see Queen M and Kylo kill each other :-)

Edited by evilpiggyfoofoo
  • Upvote 1

ykcUZTo.jpg

Order fresh quality ads, flags, and graphics at Makin'Bacon!

If you missed our show last night (Dec.16th), the recorded episode is here: https://soundcloud.com/user-204140460/freedom-at-a-cost-episode-1

Make sure to join us live on: https://discord.gg/EsgpbqW

P.S. Watch it if you want to see Queen M and Kylo kill each other :-)

Yea but I read 50 shades of gray

• 2 weeks later...

New survey is up, your feedback is greatly appreciated: https://goo.gl/forms/SB0ystiKU7r4pWOG3

What did you like about the show?

>"War discussion with Ogaden, Justin, Thalmor, and Hippo"

I was not on this show.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1