Let's Get Real. Welcome to Bartertown

Aksel

QefvTg9.png

You know when you're looking for a place to chill and you don't really have much options - most places are boring, some places have too many uglies, and other ones are just kinda blah? You just want a beer and enjoy yourself too, right? That is how I feel about PW Communities and PW Radio Shows/Discussion groups. Sure, you go to them because they are convenient and they are there...but where is the enjoyment?

Introducing: Bartertown on Discord. The place where you can drink your beer and enjoy it too.

The goal of Bartertown is to create a thriving community of PW players and people from abroad who may have found out about PW, but don't know what the community is like. The community will consist of YOU - with you in charge. Request channels for your discussion, jump on voice to talk to the masses, and join us for a radio show that breaks the generic structure of the radio shows that pop up almost weekly in this game. How about we REALLY talk? Let us bring back that old school sass. Declaring war while on the radio anyone?

This project is designed to keep us as a community together and growing and allow others to see what we are all about. So, come hang out - kick back - have a few beers or too many. Anything goes in Bartertown, so break away from the generic structures and join up.

banner_discord_alpha-1.gif

• Upvote 5

But why not send a pigeon to Acadia?

Would be pretty cool to see a pigeon receive a message via carrier pigeon. Maybe TheNG would find a long lost relative and it'd be like one of those lame (*redundancy*) soap operas.

• Upvote 1

Would be pretty cool to see a pigeon receive a message via carrier pigeon. Maybe TheNG would find a long lost relative and it'd be like one of those lame (*redundancy*) soap operas.

Trust me, I have many friends in the carrier community, they love me down there! And I love them.

Although, the last time I tried to invest, they called it insider trading. :(  Now that's some speciesism!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Trust me, I have many friends in the carrier community, they love me down there! And I love them.

Although, the last time I tried to invest, they called it insider trading. :(  Now that's some speciesism!

You crooks get what you deserve >:|

HDc4oSd.png

• Upvote 3

bw0643E.gif

6307a43747adcb4e634411203711a5bf.jpg

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

• 2 weeks later...