Avansies' Full Vassalage Agreement

Alan

Truthfully you cant judge someone just because of what their alliance did even though we fought very well in the last war. Keep in mind it was our allies who want peace. But whats wrong with a little peace once and awhile. Atleast were werent occupying a dead alliance cough cough TFP like you mongols were. And dont get me wrong having a sense of humor is fun and all but there is a limit. I may have worded it weirdly the point being they are a serious alliance. Dont like it leave simple as that bud.

You are telling me how to react and post in an alliance thread that is not yours. Yet you expect me to take you and your alliance seriously even more now. Cute.

You are telling me how to react and post in an alliance thread that is not yours. Yet you expect me to take you and your alliance seriously even more now. Cute.

Im not telling you im giving you good advice is all. Your opinion of my alliance is your own I doubt I can change that. But I did give you a different outlook on it. In my "opinion" most people of high positions of alliances should take other alliances seriously if they show it back no matter the size we need more alliances not less, but hey if you end up starting a war because you're not go ahead. Best of luck. Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Im not telling you im giving you good advice is all. Your opinion of my alliance is your own I doubt I can change that. But I did give you a different outlook on it. In my "opinion" most people of high positions of alliances should take other alliances seriously if they show it back no matter the size we need more alliances not less, but hey if you end up starting a war because you're not go ahead. Best of luck.

Odd how you would assume I would attack you over this, let alone be in range.

Odd how you would assume I would attack you over this, let alone be in range.

Not me for example but someone else. I never pointed or hinted it was going to be me.

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

When NPO gets massacred on round one and cries about it. Lol

How cute. 

You have to figure out how much you hate us and how you are going to deal with it... because we're not going anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9VFg44H2z8&list=RDl9VFg44H2z8

Edited by CanoeTipper

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

How cute.

You have to figure out how much you hate us and how you are going to deal with it... because we're not going anywhere.

Vanguard 2.0 better stay.

Lxr4VfE.png

How cute.

I do not hate anyone except for those damn commies. And there is nothing to figure out given your members are a complete joke. I mean look at the ones who left your alliance because of what you were doing during the World War. Yeah you arent going anywhere besides downhill. Maybe its the leadership. Either way I know exactly what Im saying unlike some of NPOs finest. Best of luck though. Edited by Crispy General

I do not hate anyone except for those damn commies. And there is nothing to figure out given your members are a complete joke. I mean look at the ones who left your alliance because of what you were doing during the World War. Yeah you arent going anywhere besides downhill. Maybe its the leadership. Either way I know exactly what Im saying unlike some of NPOs finest. Best of luck though.

stapleseasy.png

fg9t4.jpg

Edited by CanoeTipper

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

/me puts on my mud boots.

These Avansies threads bring out all the good stuffs.

Also quick edit:

ESD dealt first hand with one of your vassals and your response was quite inadequate/unprofessional to say the least. Do you plan to correct that in the future or be the same old Avansies that we dealt with?

Edited by Mad Max

/me puts on my mud boots.

These Avansies threads bring out all the good stuffs.

Also quick edit:

ESD dealt first hand with one of your vassals and your response was quite inadequate/unprofessional to say the least. Do you plan to correct that in the future or be the same old Avansies that we dealt with?

Our lack of communication is not just internal but external as well. Our minister of foreign affairs will check on our vassals to make sure they are following the proper raiding guidelines set forward. Vassals will be required to have a list on their page or announcements as to "Who not to attack".

We had problems with our first vassal as well and ended up destroying it through war. If you have any problems with an Avansies Vassal you should contact the Vassal Leader, our current minister of foreign affairs and me. On of us will contact you within 2 turns to effectively and efficiently handle the situation.

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Our lack of communication is not just internal but external as well. Our minister of foreign affairs will check on our vassals to make sure they are following the proper raiding guidelines set forward. Vassals will be required to have a list on their page or announcements as to "Who not to attack".

We had problems with our first vassal as well and ended up destroying it through war. If you have any problems with an Avansies Vassal you should contact the Vassal Leader, our current minister of foreign affairs and me. On of us will contact you within 2 turns to effectively and efficiently handle the situation.

Nobody !@#$ knows what a vassal is you're a god damn micro.

If you have a problem with someone attacking  your vassal after they raided someone else...maybe like actually communicate with gov of that alliance before just attacking them. 

k tho 

Good luck. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 1

Nobody !@#$ knows what a vassal is you're a god damn micro.

If you have a problem with someone attacking your vassal after they raided someone else...maybe like actually communicate with gov of that alliance before just attacking them.

k tho

Good luck.

Its not that hard to understand what a vassal is in RL and in Orbis given they are the same thing the bigger nation/alliance is gaining money and resources. You might call it a rip off but it sure as hell works later on. Plus being a micro has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Edited by Crispy General

Guys I'm a vassal of avanses don't attack me

Since you've claimed that you are a vassal of Avansies you have agreed to the Vassalage Agreement,

Since you're not an alliance you are not subject to the 5% tax. However all other rules apply.

I will be adding you to the vassal list.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=3418

Edited by Young Guilo
  • Upvote 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Ummmm....

(Facepalm)

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

In compliance with the vassalage agreement category war section 4 the vassal nation of powerprittglue is disclosing a new military preparedness policy to their leader state.

Policy 1) inspection to the cleanliness of their leader's (seabasstion) rectal walls post defecation by way of finger swabs is now mandatory. Should the inspection fail by the presence of fecal matter on either the index or middle finger (whichever is longest), a punishment of 2 spies are to be decommissioned daily until proper hygiene is observed. The nation of powerprittglue asks that the leader state of avanses be present during these inspections which routinely take place 530am est and 6pm est daily.

• Upvote 3

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17319-avansies-vassalage-signup-thread/

As Young Guilo's 100% official ambassador on the forums I beseech you all to click on this link and sign up for the righteous cause of becoming Avansies's vassal.

Edited by hidude45454

telling TEst to take things seriously? You must be new here.

I'll take things seriously.

I offer 10M for every victory against the leader of Avancies, Young Guilo. In addition if you destroy at least 400 of his infra using attacks beyond the 6 ground attacks for victory I will throw in 1000 Steel, Gas, and Ammo.  

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Pursuant to powerprittglue policy 1 and the avanses war section 4 vassal agreement here is the pm inspection of sebasstion. As no govt members of the leader state were available the record is posted in the public domain under addendum 1 of policy 1

http://i.imgur.com/I5iCfCF.jpg

Edited by seabasstion
  • Upvote 1