Black Knights extort / blackmail their members

Foltest

Mensa HQ stands by to activate our Mutual Defense Pact. 

What Vanek means by Mensa HQ is, "Vanek stands by since everybody left me for Treasure Island.  I'm so alone here..."

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So the 2nd in command of FA for BK left without telling their leadership ahead of time?

Now you're just making me feel like I have to literally go to Yosodog with stuff, and that's just disgusting.

In all seriousness though, that's a poor move if you left BK without giving them a heads up, especially with your position of trust they allowed you in.  The payment thing isn't a awful deal either.  Two months requirement from money aid or pay it back in full?  That's not bad at all.

• Downvote 1

I've given hundreds of millions to my alliance over my time, I've rebuilt myself in nearly every war I've been in. Everyone has rebuilt themselves at one point. As for your alliance asking for money? You literally took their money and left. Maybe if you'd done it nicely, you wouldn't have been asked to pay it back, but that's still unlikely. It's the done thing, you pay back recently given cash. I'm about as fair as it gets but this is ridiculous. I'm sorry if that's what you think Holton but this isn't going to catch because as far as I can see you are blowing it out of proportion.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I've given hundreds of millions to my alliance over my time, I've rebuilt myself in nearly every war I've been in. Everyone has rebuilt themselves at one point. As for your alliance asking for money? You literally took their money and left. Maybe if you'd done it nicely, you wouldn't have been asked to pay it back, but that's still unlikely. It's the done thing, you pay back recently given cash. I'm about as fair as it gets but this is ridiculous. I'm sorry if that's what you think Holton but this isn't going to catch because as far as I can see you are blowing it out of proportion.

And we discover the problems with BoC.....

Just playing but seriously I've handed out hundreds of millions to help rebuild members. That's personal cash. Tax rate is zero in war.

We must be doing it wrong

If you had mostly rebuilt yourself with your own $ then I would deem the 2 month requirement to be excessive but assuming you had your rebuild paid for mostly by BK's bank via the tax contributions from other BK members....seems fair imo.

Edited by Night King

Untitled.png

And we discover the problems with BoC.....

Just playing but seriously I've handed out hundreds of millions to help rebuild members. That's personal cash. Tax rate is zero in war.

We must be doing it wrong

It always feeds back into the membership. If my predecessors always kept what was taxed I can assure you I wouldn't still be here xD. I meant to give more of the impression that I think at some point all gov members do go short on a losing war. I rebuilt myself completely during Oktoberfest.

White flags and running shoes cost a lot of money, compadre.

I was actually referring to the black suits as we mourned and buried our previous score, but yeah we could add those. I'll get on it, thanks!
  • Upvote 1