Iron Fist Regime announces intentions to impose a reign of terror through Global Domination.

strategy zro x

I, Gingerbeard Zro X, the supreme grand most exalted warlord of the Iron Fist Regime, have seen fit to inform the unworthy scum of Orbis that their ultimate end is to grovel before my magnificence and do my biding!! This very turn I have brought my Regime into existence, and woe unto you who dare oppose it! Pray to your worthless gods, for if they are lucky, I may deign them worthy to kiss  my feet as they tremble before my glorious majesty! Cherish this day, and hold it close to your heart, for in the days to come, peace and Freedom shall be extinguished from Orbis! They shall only be known in dreams, which will make your waking nightmares at the end of my lash all the more satisfying! You shall look back and curse this day, weeping that you had not the foresight to take my regime as a serious threat! but your lamentations shall only be met with amusement and tyranny!

Remember today as the day the sun began to set and the edge of night began to sweep across the land.

Remember today as the day you had the sheer audacity to laugh at the narcissistic, melodramatic noob with 30 points who dared declare his contempt and disdain for those with thousands of times as much power.

Remember today as the beginning of the end of hope.

heheheh.

hahaha. BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

-praise Gingerbeard

The strong eat, and the weak are meat.

Go on your profile. Click edit your profile. Scroll down to Nation ID. Open a new tab and go to your nation page. Copy the numbers after id= on the Nation Link. Now go back to the previous tab and paste the numbers onto the ID field replacing the old ID.

I, Partisan, first of his name. Mother of Protectorates. Breaker of Blocs. Bane of the Hegemonic. Slithering Snake in the Grass. Writer of Walls. Weaver of Webs and Rightful Heir to the Orbis Throne have considered your claim and and determined the prudent action to discard it as the uneducated drivel of a mad, lowborn muggle. Your astoundingly incompetent and selfrighteous regime is unfit to rule your own bathroom, let alone an empire as vast as my domain.

Remove yourself from my sight.

Like my member title implies. You've fulfilled my wish and for that sir, i applaud you.

• Upvote 1

Go on your profile. Click edit your profile. Scroll down to Nation ID. Open a new tab and go to your nation page. Copy the numbers after id= on the Nation Link. Now go back to the previous tab and paste the numbers onto the ID field replacing the old ID.

Alright, I think I fixed it. Thanks!

I, Gingerbeard Zro X, the supreme grand most exalted warlord of the Iron Fist Regime, have seen fit to inform the unworthy scum of Orbis that their ultimate end is to grovel before my magnificence and do my biding!! This very turn I have brought my Regime into existence, and woe unto you who dare oppose it! Pray to your worthless gods, for if they are lucky, I may deign them worthy to kiss  my feet as they tremble before my glorious majesty! Cherish this day, and hold it close to your heart, for in the days to come, peace and Freedom shall be extinguished from Orbis! They shall only be known in dreams, which will make your waking nightmares at the end of my lash all the more satisfying! You shall look back and curse this day, weeping that you had not the foresight to take my regime as a serious threat! but your lamentations shall only be met with amusement and tyranny!

Remember today as the day the sun began to set and the edge of night began to sweep across the land.

Remember today as the day you had the sheer audacity to laugh at the narcissistic, melodramatic noob with 30 points who dared declare his contempt and disdain for those with thousands of times as much power.

Remember today as the beginning of the end of hope.

heheheh.

hahaha. BWA HA HA HA HA HA!

-praise Gingerbeard

The strong eat, and the weak are meat.

In-Depth Roleplaying section is found here. This is the Alliance Affairs section of the forums, designed for actual Public Affairs between Alliance protocol.

• Upvote 1

IuTY6lc.gif

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

In-Depth Roleplaying section is found here. This is the Alliance Affairs section of the forums, designed for actual Public Affairs between Alliance protocol.

This announcement doesn't fit squarely with either.

It's a declaration of existence with roleplaying mixed in.

This announcement doesn't fit squarely with either.

It's a declaration of existence with roleplaying mixed in.

"I am here" is declaring existence.

"I am here and am gonna kick your asses while you worship my junk!" is role-playing.