A question for Americans who are voting for Hillary Clinton in November

Thalmor

Ahhh.  You think I am asking a loaded question if the OP, Thalmor, is on the same side as blatant racists and people who characterize large groups as cuckolds?  That is not really a loaded question.  It is a pretty simple observation.  The racism thread is clear itt.  The person who likes to use sexual references is you Roz.

So Thalmor, do you chose to self identify with racists and people who characterize large groups as cuckolds or not?

We see both you and KK here representing those ummm, things, and supporting Trump.  So it is an honest question.

What do I have to do with you asking a loaded question to Thalmor regarding Kaiser? I used "beat your wife" because it is the easiest and most common way to point at a loaded question, something I expected you would know as most would.

You present a (loaded) variant on your last loaded question. Either way he answers he will be accepting the narrative you've set down. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacyAs for the honest question bit it really isn't as loaded questions tend to well, not be.

What do I have to do with you asking a loaded question to Thalmor regarding Kaiser? I used "beat your wife" because it is the easiest and most common way to point at a loaded question, something I expected you would know as most would.

You present a (loaded) variant on your last loaded question. Either way he answers he will be accepting the narrative you've set down. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacyAs for the honest question bit it really isn't as loaded questions tend to well, not be.

Ad homs again.

But yeah.  It is pretty tough for someone to support racists and bigots openly.  You got me there Roz.  I have unveiled that supporting racists is a bad (you would say "loaded") move!

-signature removed for rules violation-

You have made no points to rebut my "attack on your character".  I simply evaluate you based on your words.

f53v6e.png

I am not making this shit up.  These are direct quotes.  They show what they show.  I am floored that you cannot admit your racism.  Honestly, It is incredible.

You are correct.  This debate IS reflective of Trump and Clinton.  I am afraid it is not reflective in the way you want it to be.

Edited by LordRahl2

Ad homs again.

But yeah.  It is pretty tough for someone to support racists and bigots openly.  You got me there Roz.  I have unveiled that supporting racists is a bad (you would say "loaded") move!

??? Ad homs where? Please point them out. I'm guessing it's me saying your "honest question", that being a loaded question was not honest so it was dishonest. I had the feeling you would cry wolf on the ad homs yes. 

Trump is not a racist and if using bigot as a quasi synonym for racist as is common these days then he ain't that either. If you mean in it's actual meaning then the majority of people are bigots. For example you are bigoted against Trump supporters. Considering the above I got to again state that while an "ad hom" in the technical sense, this meme of yours that simply uttering the words makes me wrong is incorrect. I used it as an example to show how in the literal meaning most people including yourself (and myself) are bigots. If in the quasi synonym then refer to what I said about racist.

Now, once again you are persisting with the loaded question but amplified it to target Trump supporters as a whole. 

Seriously, I've addressed this twice over now. Are you seriously going to keep beating the dead horse or what? I'm tempted to leave this argument where it stands because I'm not sure if you're baiting, trolling or sposting

Yes.  I am going to keep calling you out on blatant racism.  You have tried to deflect but your actual words speak volumes.  It is really hard to escape them.

f53v6e.png

Lesser-evilism is incredibly toxic and is a tool of the bourgeoisie to control elections and get pro corporatism pro imperialist in power by showing the other candidate as a crazy or idiot or ill-educated in hopes of getting the person who would farther US imperialism into power. It destroys democracies and shuts out opposition parties. It is a simple and passive tactic that kills democracy and takes power away from the people.

Vote your ideas not your fears. Participate in the political party you like, whether its the Green Party, Libertarian Party, Constitutional Party, etc. Get them in local elections, get them into Congress, get them as judges, as city councilors as Governors whatever. the Presidency is not that important of a position, what matters is seizing the bureaucracy away from the pro-corporatism pro-imperialism parties of both the Democratic and Republican. They serve their corporate masters, not the will of the people. As much as I do not like the Libertarians or Constitutionals at all, at least them being in some sort of power they would be representing the people in a democratic fashion and not doing what the disgusting Dems. and Reps. do. 

the spice girls started the cold war

So Thalmor, do you chose to self identify with racists and people who characterize large groups as cuckolds or not?

Yes, I do.

I mean, you can call them racist all you want, but that doesn't make it untrue that blacks in America have a culture of victimhood, commit a disproportionate amount of crime, and eat up a large amount of the welfare despite being only 12-13% of the population. A large section of the black community also support Black Lives Matter, which is a terrorist organization that calls for the deaths of police officers while rioting over thugs getting shot because they were violent with officers (like what happened in Milwaukee the other night).

Certainly, that doesn't apply to all blacks. There's a number of black people I look up to, such as Ben Caron, Alan West, or David Clarke. However, the black community has a lot of issues and I don't blame people for being irritated towards them.

new_forum_sig_2.png

I personally think we should get rid of political parties.

I'm voting 3rd party. I'm more confused on why anyone would vote for one of the two main parties at this point. Trump is !@#$ awful and Clinton is everything you have said. We have more then two choices. People seem to not know that because the media ignores the other two parties in the Green and Libertarian Parties. Everyone should vote 3rd Party in this election. Avoid the stupidity of the major parties just for this election. Most people you talk too are either voting out of ignorance or out of loyalty or out of delusion. No one is using their heads they are making up excuses for the flaws of the two major party leaders instead of looking at the glaring flaws and going elsewhere. Your Choices are Corruption or Racism or neither. Because either of the two major 3rd parties is a better choice then Clinton or Trump. 3rd Party polling is the highest it's ever been yet it's not high enough to join the debates. When it comes to politics Americans don't try hard enough to do research they get caught up in propaganda and the media lying to them. I wish this was conspiracy bullshit but sadly it's not.

I agree with this.

Edited by The Meonesian Government

This is very small

... it's hard to imagine that just a few weeks ago i thought it was impossible to make a circle jerk with just two people.

Congrats LordRahl and Rozalia, you went where few men have came.

badum tss

I didn't invite him.

But I think we have wrapped up the discussion here.  We have what looks to be three camps.  The openly rascists and those who are alright being associated with them are voting Trump.  There is another camp that would probably like another choice but feels like voting against the racists.  Then there are the folks who are going to vote 3rd party as a protest vote against the whole system (I do get this and felt the same way when I was 19-20).

So to answer the OPs question: The folks who do not want to be associated with the racist camp and have gotten past the third party thing are voting for HC.

• Upvote 1

So to answer the OPs question: The folks who do not want to be associated with the racist camp and have gotten past the third party thing are voting for HC.

I can accept this answer.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Voting third party would on skew the votes and make someone win by a landslide. Don't be an idiot. 

Either choice is bad at the moment.  Voting 3rd party gives them funding, and enough votes put them on stage.  Which would force the two politicians to really take stances to win the 3rd party voters.

• Downvote 1

Hillary's camp will be made up of Democrat tribals and minorities who actually believe the pandering nonsense. Thats about it. 

I didn't invite him.

But I think we have wrapped up the discussion here.  We have what looks to be three camps.  The openly rascists and those who are alright being associated with them are voting Trump.  There is another camp that would probably like another choice but feels like voting against the racists.  Then there are the folks who are going to vote 3rd party as a protest vote against the whole system (I do get this and felt the same way when I was 19-20).

No-one invited you to derail this either, what a ridiculous statement. 

Anyway after we got past the initial comment I merely put attention on your loaded question and nothing more. Going by all your comments previously with me I believe this here in your newest post is what you refer to as "running away" or "melting away"? So we got Chilcot and now this thread, thats at least two on the list. I'll keep noting them down from now on.

No roz - see I can talk to other users which is what I was doing when you barged in with your derail...as you are doing again.  All you can do is quote me and spew triggered drivel.

I am perfectly fine with debating you on this board in another thread.  Go for it.

No roz - see I can talk to other users which is what I was doing when you barged in with your derail...as you are doing again.  All you can do is quote me and spew triggered drivel.

I am perfectly fine with debating you on this board in another thread.  Go for it.

Pretty sure how it went was you derailed first, I cut in, left, and then returned simply to note your loaded question/s. You then lumped us together and tried to use language you would use against me to apply to him also.

You still haven't responded to my post on these vicious ad homs so I'll quote it for you.

What do I have to do with you asking a loaded question to Thalmor regarding Kaiser? I used "beat your wife" because it is the easiest and most common way to point at a loaded question, something I expected you would know as most would.

Ad homs again.

But yeah.  It is pretty tough for someone to support racists and bigots openly.  You got me there Roz.  I have unveiled that supporting racists is a bad (you would say "loaded") move!

??? Ad homs where? Please point them out. I'm guessing it's me saying your "honest question", that being a loaded question was not honest so it was dishonest. I had the feeling you would cry wolf on the ad homs yes. 

Trump is not a racist and if using bigot as a quasi synonym for racist as is common these days then he ain't that either. If you mean in it's actual meaning then the majority of people are bigots. For example you are bigoted against Trump supporters. Considering the above I got to again state that while an "ad hom" in the technical sense, this meme of yours that simply uttering the words makes me wrong is incorrect. I used it as an example to show how in the literal meaning most people including yourself (and myself) are bigots. If in the quasi synonym then refer to what I said about racist.

Now, once again you are persisting with the loaded question but amplified it to target Trump supporters as a whole.

I haven't allowed you to continue your derailment?  Shame on me for following board rules.  I know you have trouble following threads but I did not derail.  We actually reached a conclusion.

I apologize to the mod team, I will not reply to Roz itt anymore.

I haven't allowed you to continue your derailment?  Shame on me for following board rules.  I know you have trouble following threads but I did not derail.  We actually reached a conclusion.

I apologize to the mod team, I will not reply to Roz itt anymore.

Lol, running away it is then. It makes no sense to create a whole new thread to discuss your usage of loaded questions and crying wolf of ad homs and you know this, you're just caught and aren't secure enough to simply say the very easy "My mistake, sorry".

LordRahl2, on 15 Aug 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:snapback.png

I can accept this answer.

I find it absolutely incredible that you can.  But alright sir.

I am a registered Republican and want nothing at all to do with the racist camp.  It is probable that they and by extension Mr. Trump is and will do irreparable harm to the conservative movement.  So well played - I guess.

You finally in an effort to evacuate got on track yes, doesn't change you weren't up to that and point and when it came to it you had to run because you apparently cannot admit to an error. I mean mistaking me pointing towards a loaded question and accusing me of something is very simple to solve, a "my bad, I misunderstood or wasn't aware of that phrase". Instead you wasted everyone's time.

So yes we are done, I'll let you run away as you have. What you do.

Maybe people are ok with being called racist, as long as they can work to solve major issues plaguing the nation ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If all you can say to people who want to solve problems is "you're a racist", maybe you're more fit for the Democratic Party? Food for thought :P

Its not being "called" a racist friend.  It is being a racist.  And many people abhor that and are not "OK" with associating with open racism.

If you are unable to look at yourself introspectively and understand who you are maybe you should work on that?  I really am feeling a bit sad for you as a person right now.

Why even make it an issue?  Makes no sense from a political standpoint.

I mean it doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself, it doesn't make your point bolstered. I mean, I know you're trying to bait me but I'm just gonna say you're underlining the words of which are not emphasised. The statement I have stood by this entire time is the African American welfare state. You have successfully disregarded the entirety of the second half of the phrase, which is the part I have been trying to get across to you is the more important section of the phrase.

I don't have a problem with being called racist when there is no basis for it. I'm sure you can agree that the African Americans on welfare would live better with work, and that work would come in the form of manufacturing. Sure, this does not only apply to African Americans, but perhaps this would change the culture of which young African Americans live in - where they openly embrace a thuggish lifestyle.

Fine.  We can talk about the part you really want to talk about.  "The African American welfare state" is also a racist comment.  So is "openly embrace a thuggish lifestyle".  That is a plain and simple fact.  I would assume you were just trolling but you would have walked it back by now.

You can, if you want to continue to look like a racist, continue to use phrases like that.  But why man?  Why?  Just stop.  If you want to know why people are fleeing the republican party look no further than what you just posted.  That you cannot see how racist you appear is mind-boggling.  If the democrats were running it themselves the Trump candidacy could not have been designed better to trigger such racist sentiment among its followers and damage the party more.

The fact that you do not have a problem throwing racism around like it a legitimate topic is, again, too incredible to describe.  Your attempt to talk policy is laced with racism - its like an infection.

I would much prefer to talk policy with you but other than talking about your blatant racism there is simply not much to say until you change.

• Upvote 2

True.  You can say African American.  Combining a race with a set of generalizations about an ethnic group, specifically negative ones, such as "thug", "gangsta", and "welfare state" is racist.  It is not an argument.  It is racist by definition.  Here:

1z57whw.png

Don't tell me what to do when you are throwing racist comments around.  If you want to discuss policy we can do that once you apologize.  I have no need to have an honest debate with an open racist.  I will simply call them on that disgusting behavior.

Racism is not a buzzword.  If you keep hearing it applied to yourself...maybe people are telling you something....just a thought friend.