A question for Americans who are voting for Hillary Clinton in November

Thalmor

Well again logic isn't your strong suit, the goal was to silence as many cucks as possible, Roz would capture a handful and I would capture a bucketful. Roz however had sound logic, take out the king of cucks and the rest will die.

Entering into any deals with lesser's would be redundant when Roz is already accomplishing the goal I set out to do but in a different manner.

Roz was brave. Weak but brave.

You are just weak and scared.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I do not believe "you're a racist" is an adequate proper response to someone saying to sum it up that stats exist and they're not racist.

I'm not changing anything

It is. Nor did he in any way show he was not, the opposite in fact.

Good!

Edited by LordRahl2

It is. Nor did he in any way show he was not, the opposite in fact.

You'll have to point out exactly where he said anything anywhere approaching him believing blacks are inferior in a racial manner. If someone comes on here and states that black people are dirty subhuman apes or whatever else then calling them a racist is perfectly valid yes. Mentioning the so called "racist facts" alone however is not enough to make your comment valid. I'd suggest you ask him to break that bit off and perhaps talk about some of those statistics and maybe we might find out some are shaky or perhaps they're valid and people would rather not accept them. Then crucially what should be done which I am sure you two will differ on greatly.

Roz was brave. Weak but brave.

You are just weak and scared.

So its was BS after all, surprise surprise.

I'm just replying so that everyone knows that you can't back up your ridiculous claims yet you dismiss facts which are backed up. This hasn't being the first time you backed down from expanding further, hiding behind taunting won't help either, I'm too high of a level that I'm immune these weak posting styles. 

I suppose the taunting could be a result of how unhinged you're, after your breakdown posting the same message over and over again I think I speak for most people when I say I am worried about your mental health. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

You'll have to point out exactly where he said anything anywhere approaching him believing blacks are inferior in a racial manner. If someone comes on here and states that black people are dirty subhuman apes or whatever else then calling them a racist is perfectly valid yes. Mentioning the so called "racist facts" alone however is not enough to make your comment valid. I'd suggest you ask him to break that bit off and perhaps talk about some of those statistics and maybe we might find out some are shaky or perhaps they're valid and people would rather not accept them. Then crucially what should be done which I am sure you two will differ on greatly.

You should able to wicker it out for yourself. For someone who thinks implying someone is somethis is an ad hom it should be easy.

So its was BS after all, surprise surprise.

I'm just replying so that everyone knows that you can't back up your ridiculous claims yet you dismiss facts which are backed up. This hasn't being the first time you backed down from expanding further, hiding behind taunting won't help either, I'm too high of a level that I'm immune these weak posting styles.

I suppose the taunting could be a result of how unhinged you're, after your breakdown posting the same message over and over again I think I speak for most people when I say I am worried about your mental health.

What was BS that you are scared? Naw son, that is obvious. I don't care really but it will be fun to "taunt" you, yes.

You should able to wicker it out for yourself. For someone who thinks implying someone is somethis is an ad hom it should be easy.

As I said, you actually believe if you directly don't state the word that no one can touch you over it. Not so. It's blatantly obvious to everyone that you were accusing him of being a racist so yes you did call him a racist even if you didn't do it directly. 

If I were to say that LordRahl2 lets other men have sex with his wife then I'd still be calling you a cuck even though I didn't directly say it, and everyone here knows you'd be typing out ad hom over it real quick in a response. To be an honest person you have to hold yourself to the same standards you hold others which is something you routinely have not done.

As I said, you actually believe if you directly don't state the word that no one can touch you over it. Not so. It's blatantly obvious to everyone that you were accusing him of being a racist so yes you did call him a racist even if you didn't do it directly.

If I were to say that LordRahl2 lets other men have sex with his wife then I'd still be calling you a cuck even though I didn't directly say it, and everyone here knows you'd be typing out ad hom over it real quick in a response. To be an honest person you have to hold yourself to the same standards you hold others which is something you routinely have not done.

Like I said with such an attitude you should be able to figure it out. But you are Roz so I am not going to hold my breath.

Like I said with such an attitude you should be able to figure it out. But you are Roz so I am not going to hold my breath.

??? I'm really not seeing this truth you think is obvious and constantly not mentioning it only implies it's not something that can stand up to much scrutiny. I don't play these games with you so please don't play them with me.

Tell ya what, get scardy boy to put up or shut up and I will write you a tldr explaining it.

An odd condition and one I have no way of fulfilling. Ultimately not everyone is a betting person if he doesn't want to put up then thats fine. As the main drivers it only looks bad if we turn it down which we didn't.

Tell ya what, get scardy boy to put up or shut up and I will write you a tldr explaining it.

Tell ya what I'll enter a deal with your imbecile buddy if you start replying with actual content and facts. You will to go over all the posts that you made ridiculous claims in and either back them up with solid evidence or apologize for being a cuck. Failure to present solid evidence or refer to yourself as a cuck will break any deal. 

Sure you do, he laid out how you two had this great plan etc.

You really can't comprehend much, it was my plan. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

You will just claim whatever you want and break your word.

Being scared is your thing.

I just gave you a golden opportunity, you're so self righteous and think you're always right it is a walk in the park for you. Surely this is nothing and you have the evidence on your side. 

I only deal in logic so if you do the same I cannot dismiss your evidence as logic is how I got my views and I change my views based on logic.

IpHGyGc.png

Sure you do, he laid out how you two had this great plan etc.

Was he being less than truthful?

I told him that it was fine for it to be just you vs me as I'd take out the rest while at it anyway. This was posted in a thread you were posting in and you saw said post. There was no secret plan as your implication is there.