A question for Americans who are voting for Hillary Clinton in November

Thalmor

So, basically, we are going to shut down trade with China and bring those glorious jobs making cement and textiles back to 'Murica?  There must be a large labor pool just waiting to absorb those textile and cement making jobs.  Does that sum it up?

Where is this money going now (that it isn't supposed to go)?

-signature removed for rules violation-

The African American welfare state?  "They" could use a day of hard work?  Who is they?

Tell me more.

So where is the fed chief sending this money?

Edited by LordRahl2

So let me get this straight:

We, under the leadership of Mr. Trump, are going to stop trading with those yellow people because they are taking the jobs away from our lazy African Americans and we are going to build a wall to ensure the brown people do not take those same jobs - from the lazy African Americans.

Does that about sum up your view on the subject?

The African Americans are who I was referring to. I thought I made that a bit obvious. The chair can send money wherever she wants to send money. Could be the Clinton foundation, Israel, quite simply anywhere she wants it to go.

Last time a president wanted to audit the fed was JFK - we all know how that turned out. I'm just saying, there could be money going places that we don't want them to.

Also thread successfully derailed

I'm assuming you're new in here and haven't lurked Kaiser_Krystof, welcome by the way mate you seem to have a good head on you. Thats Lyin'Rahl2 as I call him, and thats what he does. I'd not waste much time answering further questions as he is just leading you on so he can hit you with his masked (or unmasked if you really trigger him) attacks of you being an idiot, racist, so on. 

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming you're new in here and haven't lurked Kaiser_Krystof, welcome by the way mate you seem to have a good head on you. Thats Lyin'Rahl2 as I call him, and thats what he does. I'd not waste much time answering further questions as he is just leading you on so he can hit you with his masked (or unmasked if you really trigger him) attacks of you being an idiot, racist, so on. 

Oh hey, Roz you left the warm comfort of Forum Games and Spam!

Well that's a very demeaning way to say it but yeah. My view is that Americans have the ability to have manufacturing jobs, they just choose not to and instead they trade with China. I'm not a fan of the welfare state, and I'm not a fan of globalism. It's a perfect opportunity for people who have never worked, and would never otherwise have a real career. It just so happens that a large portion of the African American community to do not work. Sure, white people and legal Latino immigrants can use this opportunity as well.

If it sounds super racist when I rephrase it a bit then maybe you rethink what you are actually supporting.

So economists consider 5% unemployment to be "full employment".  The reason they do this is a bit complex - and it is debatable.  But right now the US is at 5% (4.9 if you must be precise).

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

I do note that BLS defined categories for unemployed blacks were at 8.4% and whites at 4.3%.

8.4% of blacks is 1.6 million - which is not a lot actually.  It is in no way capable of absorbing the entire labor requirement from China's something like 785.79 million workers (or even a portion of that).  This does not include the industries of Bangladesh, Mexico, Philippians, Vietnam, etc. etc.

Bottom line: we lack the labor pool to absorb those jobs.  Nor do they pay well enough to significantly improve the lot of those lazy African Americans.

And ignore Roz, he is just super triggered.

Great, this has become another LordRahl and Rozalia thread....

I did not summon him.  That must have been you.

Oh hey, Roz you left the warm comfort of Forum Games and Spam!

I'm comfortable everywhere. I simply noticed you're trying to rebuild your credibility by getting a rub from new talent and thought I'd cut in for a second as he's new around here.

Great, this has become another LordRahl and Rozalia thread....

Lyin'Rahl2 needs those rubs as he has degraded himself far too much with me so he'll be on his best behaviour just watch.

I did not summon him.  That must have been you.

Excuse me? So you, the one who promised to "confront" me everywhere (and have already done so over 3 threads) because I said "mean words" can get to do that and poor Roz can't cut in for a second to have a word with a new guy? Please, spare me.

I'm comfortable everywhere. I simply noticed you're trying to rebuild your credibility by getting a rub from new talent and thought I'd cut in for a second as he's new around here.

Lyin'Rahl2 needs those rubs as he has degraded himself far too much with me so he'll be on his best behaviour just watch.

Excuse me? So you, the one who promised to "confront" me everywhere (and have already done so over 3 threads) because I said "mean words" can get to do that and poor Roz can't cut in for a second to have a word with a new guy? Please, spare me.

Sure, this is a different board with different rules.  Clean up your language and we can have a real debate here.  You have to drop all the ad homs though.

Sure, this is a different board with different rules.  Clean up your language and we can have a real debate here.  You have to drop all the ad homs though.

This is why on this board you attacked me on my English randomly twice? 

This board has different rules if you feel that I violated them you are welcome to report them:

• Personal attacks against any player will result in a warn.
  • Personal attacks extend not only to individual posters, but to groups as well. (For example, calling all Republicans idiots is the same as calling every Republican on the board an idiot, and will not be tolerated)
  • Posts that are intended to disrupt a discussion rather than actually contribute to it will be considered trolling/derailing and will result in disciplinary actions

Frankly you have violated two of of those so far.  Personal attacks (ad homs) and you jumped in to disrupt a conversation I was having with another member.  Please desist.

Why don't you make another thread just for us to have a more enlightened discussion than the spam fest (which appropriately is in the spam board).  We can leave this thread alone.

It only became super racist when you used the term 'yellow' and 'brown people' and all the other slurs you used, both of which are terms I never used. I've got nothing against China, but America can use those labour intensive jobs themselves. The employment you cited used casual which accounts for a large portion of jobs that aren't sustainable, where manufacturing jobs can take those people and give them a good career. Not only that, people can switch careers if they so choose to work in manufacturing. China can do just fine manufacturing things for other countries that don't worry about manufacturing, such as my own.

Emmmm, no.

Implying, or implicitly saying, that African Americans are lazy is racist.

Where is my personal attack? Calling you a liar? I think your implication that a poster here is a massive racist is bigger potatoes than something so light.

So the person who derailed the conversation is saying I broke the rules because I have cut into his derailment? Alright. 

Though no point letting you make a meal out of it. Carry on.

Friend.  Here is what you said:

Yep, most of it is in the African American welfare state. God knows they could use a day of hard work.

That is racist.  Pure and simple.  There is no other way to see that comment.

That is a nice try.  I asked a follow on question.

Who is they?

To which you replied:

The African Americans are who I was referring to. I thought I made that a bit obvious.

That is racist friend.  I am sorry to have to call you on it.  But it is right there.

You made a statement that was pretty clearly racist.  However, I wanted to be sure.  That is not a bait.  I asked you to clarify because I wanted you to see your error and correct it.  Instead you doubled down.  I then called you on your racism and you are now backpedaling.

Referring to "they", who you clarified to be African Americans, as a group being lazy is by definition racist.  It is not a grey area - this is black and white racism.

Please sir.  Admit and or apologize and we can move on - I can explain, or offer a valid theory, as to why African Americans have a higher unemployment than white citizens.  However, you really need to get over the racism bit first.

Edited by LordRahl2

Epic bait. Referring to them as African American or not does not change the fact there are 1.6 million African Americans who are unemployed and can use work, work that can be supplied through manufacturing. 1.6 million who are on the welfare state. Those 1.6 million can use that hard work. Theres nothing racist about it, that's a fact you said it yourself, 1.6 million. Would you not agree they'd be better off working?

Ever heard of the term "White Privilege", Amigo? 1.6 Million African Americans on welfare does not mean that the entire amount,  nor half of the amount, nor any of the amount- are not trying to find work. 

You are doing more digging for your grave argument than Hillary tells lies.

• Upvote 1

Because, they very deliberately found a bigger piece of shit than her to run against.

Wtf did this turn into a thread about black laziness? :D For the most part, they live in the worst parts of the worst cities. Work there is hard to find for anyone. You turn to crime and do stupid shit when there seems to be no hope. There's good employment rates for blacks, when they're living in a place with good employment rates. Same goes for any race.

Edited by SoS

Ever heard of the term "White Privilege", Amigo? 1.6 Million African Americans on welfare does not mean that the entire amount,  nor half of the amount, nor any of the amount- are not trying to find work. 

You are doing more digging for your grave argument than Hillary tells lies.

People often talk in generalities and outside a few characters people don't think all black people are lazy, criminal, or whatever. However there is a problem and talking about it shouldn't be met with the NotAll argument which isn't helpful in the slightest. A comment such as "African-Americans have a crime problem" for example doesn't mean the person is saying all of them criminals, simply that it's significant, of course it's not all.

Just how I see it myself as I've had and seen similar run ins on this. The NotAll is why we have the ridiculous notion of "racist facts" as people see a fact saying black people are more prone to do crime for example as meaning the fact is saying that it's in their genes or something.

• Upvote 1

I never once called African Americans lazy, you are making assumptions based on my statements. In fact, I never said anyone was lazy. I said the African American welfare state - which I then further clarified - could use a day of hard work. I never once said anyone was lazy, I never called the welfare state lazy. In saying that, you're attacking my character which is slander and I'd kindly ask you to quit it with the buzzwords and try and debate the topic instead of attacking me.

I'm not apologising for anything. I've had a discussion with others in my alliance over why African Americans are more impoverished than others. They put it down to systematic racism, which personally I think is a myth. I put it down to African American 'thug' culture. You can make out of that whatever you like.

No you said that African Americans:

could use a day of hard work.

If you are confused I was trying to soften your language a bit.  "African Americans, aka black people, could "uses a day of hard work" (which is precisely what you said) sound an awful lot like a regression to slavery.  It really does.  "Lazy" was me trying to soften your own language.  But fine.

African Americans could use a day of hard work.

This is what you said.  If you cannot pick out the prima facia racism then you are beyond help.  It is a blatantly racist statement.  There is zero question about that.

So yes you should apologize.  I do not care who you had a conversation with about this that or the other.  Your conclusions that everyone else is wrong is clearly false.  The fact remains, your reply is obviously racist.  Period.

So apologize and admit you are wrong and we can continue the discussion.

Thalmor: You were curious why people were voting for HC?  THIS, right here, is one of the reasons.  Would you like to join KK in his racist vote or not?  It is a binary choice Thalmor.

Have you beat your wife lately? What sort of question is that.

Ahhh Roz resorts to ad homs.  AGAIN!

Will wonders never cease.

What is the point you are struggling to make Roz?

Ahhh Roz resorts to ad homs.  AGAIN!

Will wonders never cease.

What is the point you are struggling to make Roz?

??? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

You ask Thalmor a question that either way has him agree with you and your stance on KK. I lampshaded it in a very commonly done manner and nothing more. There was no ad hom.

Ok, you're clearly more fixated on race and I've got an issue with welfare babies, so we're clearly not on the same page. I apologies - for not not parroting myself when I said "African American welfare state" instead, I simply chose the phrase "African Americans" under the assumption you wouldn't twist my words and shove them back down my throat, but obviously that was too naive of me. You can see this as a retreat, but that's not what it is. It's a misunderstanding.

Thankyou for your "clarification" as you so eloquently put it.

holy Frack man.  This is not complex.  You made a racist statement.  (I do see you trying to walk it back).  But you have been called on it.  So are you or are you not a racist?  Can you simply admit that you are wrong and apologize or not?

Here is the statement you made:

African Americans could use a day of hard work.

This is not a "misunderstanding".  It is black and white racism.  Please spare us the excuses and the attempts.  Clearly you are embarrassed.  But I do not care.  If you apologize I am perfectly willing to discuss other topics with you.

Ahhh.  You think I am asking a loaded question if the OP, Thalmor, is on the same side as blatant racists and people who characterize large groups as cuckolds?  That is not really a loaded question.  It is a pretty simple observation.  The racism thread is clear itt.  The person who likes to use sexual references is you Roz.

So Thalmor, do you chose to self identify with racists and people who characterize large groups as cuckolds or not?

We see both you and KK here representing those ummm, things, and supporting Trump.  So it is an honest question.

Please use the unadulterated unedited quote please. I said the African American WELFARE STATE. I never wanted this to be a discussion on race.

Alright mate.  I am done with you. You are a racist.  Plain and simple.

Next.

Yep, most of it is in the African American welfare state. God knows they could use a day of hard work.

The African American welfare state?  "They" could use a day of hard work?  Who is they?

The African Americans are who I was referring to. I thought I made that a bit obvious.

"Unaltered" as you requested.

Edited by LordRahl2