Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

For October's claim I will be expanding in St-Petersburg

I will be making an RP post to explain it once I get back to my computer

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

My Spanish colonies aren't coloured green. They will be important to me in upcoming events...

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

So, Eva, small name update on my nation, it is important in my upcoming RP.

Commonwealth of Iberia

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

So, Eva, small name update on my nation, it is important in my upcoming RP.

Commonwealth of Iberia

Updated

• Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Can you remove the remaining Russian Territory on the map?

I was asked to keep those.

• Upvote 1

What for, did he state why?

Because he wants to keep them. : P

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

Lol I guess so XD

Can you remove the remaining Russian Territory on the map?

Because Austria is landlocked I kind needed sea bases 

So Greece and the land next to Chernigov are Austrian Naval and Military Bases, and are not civilian zones

East Austria is also part of Austria when they asked to remain in the Austrian Union of 1905 before dissolved in 1906 by the Austrian Hungaraian EMpire and in 1945 reinstated into Austria before Russia took it in 1946 as war reparations against Germany. And when Russia feel, they finally asked to join us in our new Federal Republic (#Orbislofic)

Because Austria is landlocked I kind needed sea bases

So Greece and the land next to Chernigov are Austrian Naval and Military Bases, and are not civilian zones

East Austria is also part of Austria when they asked to remain in the Austrian Union of 1905 before dissolved in 1906 by the Austrian Hungaraian EMpire and in 1945 reinstated into Austria before Russia took it in 1946 as war reparations against Germany. And when Russia feel, they finally asked to join us in our new Federal Republic (#Orbislofic)

Hey hey another history person! I'm loving you already!

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Greater Penguin Nestingland of Krakke, abbreviated as Nestingland.

Population (P&W numbers):  1,641,238

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): 3,098.97

Population density (sq. km):  82.06
Form of Government: Fascist Dictatorship

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: The Nestingland of Krakke is the home to the True Master-Fowl of Orbis, the Penguin species. Isolationist and xenophobic, the Nestingland toil endlessly to expand their borders in the name of Herringsraum, and desires nothing more than complete dominion over Orbis. 
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Patient, rule-abiding, loves to incorporate satire into RP. 

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? 
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): A large swath of unclaimed Antarctica, hopefully. If that is impossible to draw out, then potentially somewhere unclaimed in the arctic, large enough  and cold enough to sustain a population of 1.6 million penguins.

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

1RRbnJl.jpg

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

duZjuvT.png?3

I'll claim Japan.

APPLICATION

Official nation name: Imperial Calondia

Population (P&W numbers): N/A

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): N/A

Population density (sq. km):  N/A
Form of Government: Empire

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A great empire
Describe yourself in OOC terms: A great RPer

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? 
(Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Japan

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://i.imgur.com/7Lw1QgT.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.) All I can for Japan.

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

N/A means that I am constantly at war so this number is always changing.

Edited by Mayor