Global War On GPA!

Moreau

Your alliance doesn't have a nice "border" as you say.

The only thing i think its messy its the NPO treaty but its a not a big deal.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

The only thing i think its messy its the NPO treaty but its a not a big deal.

Messy as in NPO has less treaties to alliances clearly in your "sphere"? I deem Cornerstone to messy as well because it goes beyond just your sphere. 

IpHGyGc.png

Messy as in NPO has less treaties to alliances clearly in your "sphere"? I deem Cornerstone to messy as well because it goes beyond just your sphere.

It doesn't compromise a possible war.its not a big deal

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

And what's wrong with players playing the game how they wish? Some players like to play PW like Starcraft, others (like us) like Sim City, who are you to tell other people how they play the game? We do not plan world domination, because if we did we wouldn't be neutral in the first place, it is impossible for any one alliance to gain power without having allies. Look at NPO in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), even during their heyday of world hegemoney they wouldn't have constituted any more than 30% of total score (and much less in total members) in the world, ie their hegemoney rested upon having lots of allies in a bloc to uphold their dominance, once those allies abandoned them (during Karma) they lost. In GPA's case we don't have allies to begin with, so how could we possibly just suddenly "come out of the closet" one day and proclaim ourselves lords of Orbis.

As for Moreau's ridiculous claim that we have "secret" allies, well what can you say, even if we did it would be impossible to keep it a secret, you just can't keep something like that a secret, it would leak out eventually, not to mention that GPA's diplomacy is all done in clear view for all GPA members to see, so even if GPA government were to make secret treaties they would need to hide it from the membership as well. And even then, what would happen when one of our "secret allies" gets into a war, the GPA govt is supposed to just come out and tell all the membership "Hey we need to go to war now, because our allies are at war. You might be wondering how we have allies if we're neutral, well it was a secret", you really think that shit is gonna fly?

GPA might now be 1# in terms of score, but because we have no allies that doesn't matter as everyone below us (combined) is way more powerful than us. We aren't hurting anybody, all we want is to stay in our little corner of the world in peace. There's over 2000 active nations in PW, and GPA has 102 members, we therefore make up 5.1% of PW's most active membership (2.1% when you count all nations in PW). Are you telling me, that out of the thousands of PW players, there isn't allowed to be just 100+ members who aren't interested in participating in the treaty web and wars?

Holy shit, just leave us alone please, we don't want drama and you keep trying to bring it to us.

Ease up mate, that was my first comment in this topic, in fact the first comment about GPA. Like sim city, play sim city (the game sim city) hahaha. Seriously though you gonna get people saying stuff like I have in a game that's titled politics and war if you play like that, deal with it. People can play the game as they wish, however they play they will get scrutiny just like if you were playing COD and you were camping. Not against the rules, it's a style of play but other players are going to scrutinize the way you play, pretty simple.

To me GPA still haven't earned itself being neutral, not yet. I've been playing P&W longer than (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), even then I play tournament. GPA have proven they weren't neutral before. All things aside who the hell cares if GPA are natural or not, this is a game, people want to get to number #1. Why can't anyone go to war with GPA then, since when does being neutral mean no alliance wide war. GPA growth in the last fortnight has gone up around 50,000 points (35-40%). Growing that fast is going to get attention. One has to think what plans GPA has with such growth, number of members have increased but not by much in the fortnight in comparison with score growth. I question the legitimacy of GPA claimed neutrality. It will be some time before that changes.

I don't dictate how people should play, the style they play. I scrutinize the way some play with reasonable argument.

• Upvote 1

So when is this going down?

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Where is your evidence that GPA is not neutral?

Don't feed them, there is no evidence.

Edit: no evidence because it IS neutral.

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Don't feed them, there is no evidence.

Edit: no evidence because it IS neutral.

St. Patricks Massacre, vast military build up over the last fortnight consistent with an alliance preparing to go to war (granted it can be classed as defense purposes although GPA wouldn't be #1 if they didn't build up, or at least as much). Then you have the defensive stance in people like me saying GPA isn't neutral. Now what I mean with that is that if GPA members are neutral then they wouldn't want to add fuel unnecessarily to people like me. In saying that they would want to defend and should but they need to do it in a less direct way or they can cause more tension (unknowingly). Basically if your a neutral you have to be careful with what you say and how you go about saying.

That's why being neutral is hard.

• Upvote 1

St. Patricks Massacre, vast military build up over the last fortnight consistent with an alliance preparing to go to war (granted it can be classed as defense purposes although GPA wouldn't be #1 if they didn't build up, or at least as much). Then you have the defensive stance in people like me saying GPA isn't neutral. Now what I mean with that is that if GPA members are neutral then they wouldn't want to add fuel unnecessarily to people like me. In saying that they would want to defend and should but they need to do it in a less direct way or they can cause more tension (unknowingly). Basically if your a neutral you have to be careful with what you say and how you go about saying.

That's why being neutral is hard.

That is correct. The challenge is rather fun, I'll be honest. But I believe when politics comes within the jurisdiction of the GPA sphere, (like roll gpa stuff) it's a matter we have to handle, as we won't sit by while problems arise that will be/is causing us grief. 

If you poke a person that doesn't partake in conversations, it does not mean they won't react. If you threaten them, it does not mean they won't talk back. We can build up military to defend ourselves when/if given information, we can retort when/if someone comments on us.

But you're right, by defending myself, in an offhanded way I am in fact fueling you guys. However debunking something of this sort before it gets out of hand, I believe has a far greater impact than "not fueling" the fire, but instead to let the fire spread.

• Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

My stance is that all alliances could benefit from making sure their members have an acceptable military standard. As stated earlier in the thread somewhere, We as a neutral alliance do not have the benefit of Allied alliances, And if we were assaulted, we would need to cough up our own defense. This means it is important that our members have adequate forces to defend themselves or help other members if need be. Occasionally it becomes relevant to remind members to keep an eye on their troop count due to any current events in the Orbis world. As you mentioned, The St. Patricks Massacre was a very important moment in alliance history due to the rolling we sustained last year. We wanted to prevent a possible rolling situation from happening as easily again, And in turn members were told to bolster their defenses. This includes the many members we continue to recruit and help learn the game.

These things happen depending on important dates, impending perceived threats, and just regular readiness checks. It's hardly out of the ordinary that an alliance should keep their members as safe and as informed as possible. Even as a neutral alliance we won't roll over and let our members get swallowed up without repercussions to the attacking groups. We hope it will never come to that, and certainly don't plan for any hostilities besides the occasional defensive upgrading. We want to grow, teach, learn, have a good time, and protect our own. Nothing more.

Threatening to attack somebody prematurely on a hunch is just nonsensical. We hope this kind of thing can be avoided at all costs. Any questions or problems can be sent to our officers. Their mailboxes are always open.

• Upvote 3

I really hate to bring this up but the game is called "Politics & War". You can't opt out of both and expect people to respect that.

If you want to play the game then play it the way it's suppose to be played or don't play at all.

The only way to win is to not play.

How about all you folks that want to see GPA rolled leave your alliances, form a new one, then fight GPA?

In fact, call it GEA, so it would amuse us all.

It's already been done https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6123-green-enforcement-agency-declaration-of-neutrality/

;P

Edited by Chappie

The only way to win is to not play.

So this is about jealousy. Who is 1# I don't give a damn

How about all you folks that want to see GPA rolled leave your alliances, form a new one, then fight GPA?

In fact, call it GEA, so it would amuse us all.

Remember when people were thinking the game was gonna get reset so they created GEA, Good times.

Who was the dumbass that started all that?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Remember when people were thinking the game was gonna get reset so they created GEA, Good times.

Who was the dumbass that started all that?

• Upvote 1

The Green Protection Agency is the largest neutral alliance on Orbis. We pledge to take no part, or sides in the affairs of the world of Politics & War. Instead, the GPA directs its attention internally and puts a focus on having a strong, sovereign community, and protecting the welfare of the nations under its banner................

What are you doing here anyway?

• Upvote 1

The Green Protection Agency is the largest neutral alliance on Orbis. We pledge to take no part, or sides in the affairs of the world of Politics & War. Instead, the GPA directs its attention internally and puts a focus on having a strong, sovereign community, and protecting the welfare of the nations under its banner................

What are you doing here anyway?

Don't you mean what are you doing here? Or what this thread is doing here? You people are the ones who keep bringing up GPA, it's like a personal obsession/infatuation on this forum for some people. The GPA just want to be left alone in our peaceful way of existance, we are forced to reply to shitposting like this thread because people are using forged evidence and lies to rabble rouse nations into attacking us! No other alliance in Orbis would even tolerate the constant slander and threats against them that the GPA does, which just goes to show that we are genuinely neutral and peaceful.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

The Green Protection Agency is the largest neutral alliance on Orbis. We pledge to take no part, or sides in the affairs of the world of Politics & War. Instead, the GPA directs its attention internally and puts a focus on having a strong, sovereign community, and protecting the welfare of the nations under its banner................

You missed a line.

May I have your attention please? 
I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To roll GPA (to roll GPA)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk through Orbis together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm

His knuckles are rough, shoulders hard, legs are sweaty
There's food on his suit of armour already, friend's pizza
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to roll GPA,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,

And I am, the one to roll GPA
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
Radio won't even play my jam
'Cause I am, the one to roll GPA
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?
In the paper, the news everyday I am
I don't know it's just the way I am

You better loot GPA's bank
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to roll GPA
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo
You better loot GPA's bank
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to roll GPA
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

GPA, still scared of shit posters and baiters since inception

Seriously, you're still debating with one of my members and keeping this thread alive? Either being a neutral is as boring as it sounds or you actually believe a single Rose member can bring you down.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.