• Lordship, TKR
  • Tug, Mensa
  • Victor, UPN
  • Partisan, possibly, Syndicate

TOPICS:

• State of the politics in game.
  • How do we see things progressing.
  • Treaties, so many. Too many?
  • Problems with the game. Possible fixes?
  • User generated questions

If you have any questions/topics for the guests please PM me https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=3767in game and leave me the question, if you want to be anonymous, and who the question is directed towards (can be everyone). 

Show starts at 9 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME on Sunday, April 10th. The IRC Channel will be #radio on coldfront. 

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Steve refuses to come on the radio. 

Might not refuse if he got to bring a friend, i do belive the reason he stated last time was that he felt outnumberd? or do i remember that wrongly?

anyway, if the "Sides" was more even as in one from Sparta, his direct ally and one from TEst(Phiney) and then you as host, that would make the imaginary sides 2v2. 

Ole2.png

Might not refuse if he got to bring a friend, i do belive the reason he stated last time was that he felt outnumberd? or do i remember that wrongly?

anyway, if the "Sides" was more even as in one from Sparta, his direct ally and one from TEst(Phiney) and then you as host, that would make the imaginary sides 2v2.

No. He doesn't trust me because I leaked a convo where he was talking about his hatred of VE in a thread where he was say how much he lives VE and always has. He's afraid I'll leak the publicly broadcasted radio show as well.

scSqPGJ.gif