What alliance has the greatest military?

Jacobs

• Wiki Mod

lol @ the OP. This isn't even a question.

UPN

#@!$ off paid trolls

you-keep-using-those-words.jpg

Who? The Betas or VE?

I thought VE did alright this time around. If they gave up on being allied to gigantic piles of poop alliances they would be doing fine I think.

I realize that I just complimented SRD...

I tend to agree with this assessment. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Oh no, they're not. Ignore them completely. They are no threat.

He was kidding.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Alpha attacked two alliances that had pretty much no military left standing.

A lot of you are so blind or bias, this reminds me when players said Rose had a good military.

If we're talking recent events, obvious answers are Syndicate, Mensa, and Arrgh.

Syndicate because they have consistently fought and won against Top 5 alliances in every war since Paragon split. Mensa because they literally reshaped war in this game. Arrgh due to either ex-Mensa members teaching them how to drag a fight in or they finally got coordination down.

However, we have to keep in mind that these three alliances do not have the upper or lower tier like other alliances.

For example, VE, Rose, DEIC, UPN, Guardian, SK, TEst have some high scoring nations.

BK, TKR, VE, Rose have lower score nations.

(I know I'm missing alliances, just making a point)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lolwut? Mensa reshaped war? how?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

You are allowed your opinion Buor, but I have them 3rd because I fought with and coordinated with Steve and Alpha last war, and they have their shit together. 

I'm not disagreeing with the fact they have their shit together, but when you're organizing hits on targets that have almost nothing - it's not exactly rocket science.  I'd just like to see them perform in another war against some competition before I put them up higher.  BK was a good choice though as they've improved by leaps and bounds, and I hesitated on between them and Arrgh.

lolwut? Mensa reshaped war? how?

Granted a few people have voiced certain strategies, no one really put them into use as effectively as Mensa has ( I'm talking Alliance wide, not Individual Nation - as some players are very good, but the alliance is slacking ).

Centralized score range

Spy operations

Air force emphasis

Coordinated strikes with the alliance(s) and not as individuals

Politically speaking, they've kept their alliance ties small and focused with important players.  They've also reshaped the whole purpose of CBs too ( But one could argue that's a bad thing ).  Granted there isn't much on the political scale because we've seen Rose failed twice hard and yet they're still generating interest from other alliances.

There's a huge difference gap when Mensa ( And Syndicate recently ) rolls out compared to the majority of alliances out there.  Mensa has shown with their efficiency that they've been able to quickly knock out alliances faster than most.  It's unfortunate ( And at the same time fortunate ) that Mensa denies tieing up more alliances because they could easily rework the treaty web, but at the same time they don't have to become burdened with inefficient alliances too.  That's for a different topic though, not this one.

• Downvote 1

Centralized score range < SK in Alpha

Spy operations < BoC under Ashland

Air force emphasis < Literally every !@#$ alliance ever, since the first goddamn war to happen in game

Coordinated strikes with the alliance(s) and not as individuals < not sure what you mean tbh. Do you mean alliance's working with each other? Then WWA. If you mean within an alliance then PC or BLOC wars

tl;dr Mensa is Apple and steals everyone elses shit and claims it as their own Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Won't deny that, heh.

Granted a few people have voiced certain strategies, no one really put them into use as effectively as Mensa has ( I'm talking Alliance wide, not Individual Nation - as some players are very good, but the alliance is slacking ).

As for the Air Force bit, you're kidding me right?  Not everybody, until recently, loaded up on planes by the start of a war.  I think UPN was the one alliance where we noticed how effective air force could be if done right ( From The Great VE War, when UPN hit Mensa ) as a couple of their members did really good with it, but until then - no other alliance really had emphasized on it.

It was mostly "6 strikes and beige".

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Won't deny that, heh.

Then I'm going to go with the Hypocrisy coalition under Precum. They utterly wrecked our shit using all of those tactics (along with a mixed support tactic that is outdated now due to the amount of improvement slots available these days)

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Then I'm going to go with the Hypocrisy coalition under Precum. They utterly wrecked our shit using all of those tactics (along with a mixed support tactic that is outdated now due to the amount of improvement slots available these days)

Cool, wasn't around for that.  Surprised it didn't stay or other alliances didn't adopt the tactics.

• Downvote 1

Cool, wasn't around for that.  Surprised it didn't stay or other alliances didn't adopt the tactics.

Against whom? GPA? GW1 was a complete and utter curb stomp with everyone who was pissed at you guys piling on so fast there were no slots left within hours.

It was mostly "6 strikes and beige".

Missed that part. Maybe because you were in the low tiers? IDK what 2nd rate alliance tell their noobs (or, perhaps rather, don't tell them) but I've never really fought anyone who didn't have a large ass airforce since I hit Ace and GDR last April (they didn't have any military though so idk if that should even count though) Edited by Metro

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Rose

So clever

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So clever

Dude didn't you get the memo? Rose has all the treaty Partners that we want going forward so we've got to be nice to them so we can convince them to treaty with us when we stop being paperless. Read the God damn alliance announcements.

T7Vrilp.png

Dude didn't you get the memo? Rose has all the treaty Partners that we want going forward so we've got to be nice to them so we can convince them to treaty with us when we stop being paperless. Read the God damn alliance announcements.

Oh, my bad, I was busy reading the one about how Precum wants to step down and appoint me as leader of the TEsties and how you all agreed that that was the single greatest idea to ever happen in PW.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win