Gabby Declares Litter Box on Alien Worshipers

Gabby

Our raiding rules are very specific: Alliances with less than 10 nations and not protected by an alliance larger than 10 nations

Is that why Commander Chase declared war on me? Cause I don't recall this new raiding policy you have.

No, we are obese and therefore full of fat.

Joke's on you.

We like our meat a little fatty

Is that why Commander Chase declared war on me? Cause I don't recall this new raiding policy you have.

Oh yeah that one war that was peaced out in an hour that did no damage? That war... right.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I'm simply asking if that was the cause for the misunderstanding.

My apologies, I thought you were trying to start beef with me :P

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

>alien worshipers

>alien

Bruh, we are ayyliens.

The Great Journey waits for no one.

W53f8v6.jpg

• Upvote 4

i love how this literally could have been avoided had you spoken to anybody else but miles

this is almost as bad as the time JohnHarms tried to be BK gov

Hahahaha lol

It's like out of all the people you could have chatted with, you chose the one a-hole in your alliance :P

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I convinced the majority of their members to join BK after raiding them just recently. Now they're full-fledged knights. Just ask Tiber.

Does the world need further proof that Black Knights attack people in an effort to recruit them? But I'm sure they'll come on here and deny it again lol.

BK, you ought to just use him as a practice target until your noobs learn how2army

You are suggesting that them learning how to army is possible.

So far their behavior is pretty true to the ads they run that target 10 year old national leaders with ADHD and they seem to have attracted the exact type of membership they are after.

They behave worse than the pirates but can't fight even half as well. Although them fighting even half as well as the pirates is actually a compliment because the pirates look like they can fight.

Does the world need further proof that Black Knights attack people in an effort to recruit them? But I'm sure they'll come on here and deny it again lol.

One person doesn't equate to the whole alliance. Unless it's a one person alliance.

• Upvote 1

39fb0c29716d84588918693fef6b7c9c.png

One person doesn't equate to the whole alliance. Unless it's a one person alliance.

This is only one person who got caught, but who has done it multiple times as admitted in this thread with the full approval of his alliance.

GG. Gabby wins again.

GG. Gabby wins again.

And this one sentence tells me all that I need to know about you.

Good luck with your crusade! Don't forget that always being right means you never need to learn anything! Man, education is for chumps. Being right is where it is at. :lol:

>further proof

>literally reposting the same message

>member != alliance

k

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

This is only one person who got caught, but who has done it multiple times as admitted in this thread with the full approval of his alliance.

GG. Gabby wins again.

I will tell you right now he does not have our "approval" we just don't give a crap that he does it lol

Edited by jimmyvbuck
  • Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png