Dear College Students,

Kurdanak

That's terrible. WTF is this supposed to be?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

That's terrible. WTF is this supposed to be?

Some reporter asked a kid on his first day of school if he was going to miss his mom. Kid said no and cried.

Edit: Here's a video for people who like that stuff

Edited by Metro
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's fun that I'm on the other side of that, grading their papers. Stressful, but that power! 

My students did alright. For the most part ^_^

Except that one guy who plagiarized from Wikipedia by copy-and-pasting an article on the Civil War. He didn't pass :v

Edited by Belisarius
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

I'm still going through mine and will be till mid jan hence sat on my laptop on a saturday night trying to find new ways to procrastinate! 

It's fun that I'm on the other side of that, grading their papers. Stressful, but that power! 

My students did alright. For the most part ^_^

Except that one guy who plagiarized from Wikipedia by copy-and-pasting an article on the Civil War. He didn't pass :v

even if you cite from wikipedia you should fail never mind plagiarize it ha ha ha 

i love final exams.because after the exam i feel i am a free bird in this limitless sky

And you'll crash down cracking the planet like an egg after they shown you the result...

I just finished mine semester's finals yesterday and I can honestly say I'm doomed......

• Upvote 1

I'm writing my thesis right now and this is me every single day:

YIplzQw.jpg

• Upvote 2

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

What an amatuer - real pros use the references of the wikipedia article...and then plagiarize. \o/
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

And you'll crash down cracking the planet like an egg after they shown you the result...

I just finished mine semester's finals yesterday and I can honestly say I'm doomed......

all the best for results.have faith

Manas....

BLACK KNIGHTS

Somehow survived my Accounting Final.

I wish to extend a thank you to my sole savior, whom I couldn't have done without during these dark hours of late.

UVsP5W4.gif

Which course level?  The first two Accounting courses were simple.  I fell asleep in those courses and still got As.

Wait till you have to take Finance.

• Downvote 1

Which course level?  The first two Accounting courses were simple.  I fell asleep in those courses and still got As.

Wait till you have to take Finance.

It was only Principles of Accounting, however all classes involving numerical witchcraft in general are the bane of my existence. 

duZjuvT.png?3

Principles of Finance will kill you then, either that, or you'll murder your professor.  Goodluck with that course. :P

Attempt taking Quantitative Methods in Economics while your wife is pregnant and bedridden with your fourth child and you are working the night shift and taking care of the house and kids.