All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. understood, had a nice day war everyone
  3. At least leave them a little breadcrumb trail. Like Eminem in The Interview.
  4. Today
  5. Can you go and find them? It'd be funny to watch you try lol
  6. Log drop~ Log drop~ gib us the log drop~ For reals, great to see some drama, there wasn't any for way too long
  7. Yesterday
  8. SOOOO... are y'all going to drop those logs or do all of you need me and Spanky to find them and post them for you? At this rate, that might be faster than you all dropping them.
  9. He means the CB. THT is hitting Apex because allegedly apex isn't good the their members and nash caused problems and then promptly decided to step down as leader of Apex. Weather the CB is valid is another story however.
  10. Average forum drone when they reach their reaction limit for the day and are forced to take a break from glazing
  11. If you want us to downvote @Vein, Iā€™m sure people will oblige lol.
  12. Only 4 more pages and 30 more downvotes to beat Morf's Hollestial thread
  13. The voices in my head told me to make this. šŸ¤” gotta get this to be a 20 page thread. Would be the first one in many years.
  14. I requested crayons and a coloring book for him but I am still waiting.
  15. @Benfro is going to yell at me for this but are we really arguing with someone who unironically pulled the "i'm only pretending to be stupid" card my god this is the most pathetic slapfight i've ever seen.
  16. Nice storytelling but what is this post actually about? The in character stuff makes it hard for my smol brain to understand.
  17. took one tyrant out, and another one appeared, huh nash?, too bad Atlas and Blackwater cant bail you out now šŸ˜‚
  18. Hmm, let's see if, for once, allies in this game are true to their treatiesā€¦
  19. Allegedly I heard he turned down a merge because it would make them look weak due to being attacked by THT already and he didnā€™t want to give us the satisfaction.
  20. Not too many nukes please guys my revenue is tasty right now. Also good luck with the war !
  21. Nashdar on his way to merge after getting rolled again?
  22. Factory Shutdown Notice We regret to inform Orbis that The High Table is issuing a Shutdown Notice to Apex Factory. This shutdown is due to poor work conditions, labor law violations, mismanagement, and fostering hostile relations with inspectors conducting routine observations. Unfortunately, our attempts to allow Apex Factory to remedy their mistakes and improve have gone as neglected as their employee development program. We have been informed that the owner-operator of Apex Factory and The Convenience Store, Nashdar, has taken a leave of absence after being responsible for much of the deteriorations and behaviors that have led to this decision by The High Table. We have also been informed of and witnessed threats of violence against to escalate tensions by managers and rogue employees of the Factory against the inspectors. We apologize for any inconvenience to any innocent workers of Apex Factory and hope they can find better opportunities in the future in better work environments once this factory closes officially. To avoid shutdown, Apex management may pay the fine of ā€œ100 creditsā€ to The High Table ā€” the exact amount Nashdar said he would ā€œinvest and spend into blowing [THT] upā€ before removing himself from leadership. TDLR: The High Table is burning down Apex Factory.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.