Are u tired of being oppressed?

Nie Li

EoS fought in Oktoberfest.
We came in aid of TC and we also surrendered at the end. Just as we were rebuilding black ships begain to arrive at North Omen, Aztec Empire, and Trinysvania. They came in packs and raided them to the ground. I sent reinforcements but it was to late.
However I followed them back to their main lair, it had more pirate scum locations. Those within reach will suffer under Pedro II's royal guard. With this said if u want easy money and somewhat of a fight feel free to raid arrgh's lower tier.
What do u get?
Every time I beige one I get more then $500kk plus loot from the nations.
I get more kills and infra destruction added to my nation. Edited by Pedro II

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

You just made a suicide post. XD And then you want people to buy your nation!?! You're a dead man walking.

Better be known for fighting back then to be known for being raided, u are a good fighter and I assume u know what I mean. Especially when raiders attack your allance.

You wont be remembered

I don't know maybe I will. Depends on how I go down. I hope it's like me fighting off 7 players at the same time, that sounds glorious. Or maybe me rebuilding and out of nowhere I get attacked.

Better be known for fighting back then to be known for being raided, u are a good fighter and I assume u know what I mean. Especially when raiders attack your allance.

Although this is true, there are some alliances I wouldn't touch even when I know the fundamental issues the alliance has.

The top 20 have been pretty respectful to OS and I try to return the favor by keeping my raiders away from them even if we could attack the stragglers. There are lots of bonds at the top, you may just get Zi. If not by them, an ally, and you will then become irrelevant. 15 seconds of fame isn't worth it imo. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Although this is true, there are some alliances I wouldn't touch even when I know the fundamental issues the alliance has.

The top 20 have been pretty respectful to OS and I try to return the favor by keeping my raiders away from them even if we could attack the stragglers. There are lots of bonds at the top, you may just get Zi. If not by them, an ally, and you will then become irrelevant. 15 seconds of fame isn't worth it imo.

Correction its about to be the 3 day. Even Jacob came to talk with me but all he did was talk and admit that he and Arrgh attacked EoS upper tier on purpose.

I don't know maybe I will. Depends on how I go down. I hope it's like me fighting off 7 players at the same time, that sounds glorious. Or maybe me rebuilding and out of nowhere I get attacked.

You will be remembered. For your idiocy and annoyance.
  • Upvote 2

Pedro II, who's cereal did you pee in?

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1507&display=war

I'm waiting for DEIC to enter the conflict and defend their MDOAP partner. 

Unless you want to continue ignoring your treaties.. I mean.. The usual stuff.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

It's a counter-raid because EoS idiotically decided to raid Arrgh.

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Appears you're wrong yet again, seems to be a common trend for you. 

It really takes a real moron to suggest than an alliance that is still paying reps supported by your alliance to enter into a war that would remove the ability to pay reps.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Oktoberfest fest.

Oktoberfest fest.

Oktoberfest fest.

Oktoberfest.... fest..

He put his PIN number in the ATM machine to get cash for the Oktoberfest fest, then he read the advertisement in PDF format on his LCD display. RAS syndrome, yo. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

It's a counter-raid because EoS idiotically decided to raid Arrgh.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=21019

He never attacked Arrgh, but he's being attacked. 

Appears you're wrong yet again, seems to be a common trend for you. 

It really takes a real moron to suggest than an alliance that is still paying reps supported by your alliance to enter into a war that would remove the ability to pay reps.

But I forgot, you're only required to defend them when they're attacked. Didn't realize it had to be convenient. I mean, you don't honor treaties when they're convenient too anyway so why should you start actually giving a crap about your allies now?

Do you need another 9 months to prep for a war? It's not like Arrgh fought VE 1v1 or anything either. I'm sure they're all just loaded. Takes a real coward to not honor M-type treaties. Takes a real idiot not to see that. Takes someone as salty as Don Juan Pond to imply I'm a moron in the face of the overwhelming failure that is your tenure on Orbis. By please, keep implying I'm wrong. It's adorable.

J2VxioN.gif

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

But I forgot, you're only required to defend them when they're attacked. Didn't realize it had to be convenient. I mean, you don't honor treaties when they're convenient too anyway so why should you start actually giving a crap about your allies now?

Do you need another 9 months to prep for a war? It's not like Arrgh fought VE 1v1 or anything either. I'm sure they're all just loaded. Takes a real coward to not honor M-type treaties. Takes a real idiot not to see that. Takes someone as salty as Don Juan Pond to imply I'm a moron in the face of the overwhelming failure that is your tenure on Orbis. By please, keep implying I'm wrong. It's adorable.

Arrgh didn't have to pay reps, they had a much fairer fight than we did and a much shorter fight. 

Being involved in probably the longest war and forced to pay reps is a bit more than an inconvenience.  

You're a moron and the thing about morons like you is that they really just ignore the facts and live in their own delusional worlds where they're always right.

I think I told you enough times now that you're delusional, something about ego being too big as well. I'm torn between you're trolling and you being retarded. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

You're a moron and the thing about morons like you is that they really just ignore the facts and live in their own delusional worlds where they're always right.

I think I told you enough times now that you're delusional, something about ego being too big as well. I'm torn between you're trolling and you being retarded. 

Yet here you are. Clinging to every piece of bait I throw you're way. Desperately waiting to reply to any post where I mention the shit leadership you've given your poor alliance. Banging your head against the wall in a desperate attempt to bash any semblance of an idea to the forefront of your abysmally bleak intellect. It's become so easy to get under your skin, I honestly feel like I'm punching a kid. It's just too easy. You've literally become too pathetic to insult. I actually feel bad for you at this point.

7JrqSL8.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Pre, you should stop being so harsh to Clarke. He lashes out at you when you do this because deep down he still has feelings for you. To him you were like a shining beacon of light in the cesspool of leaders in this game, he had the highest respects for not only you as a leader, but for you as a person. He has tried to show you his love time and again, an unconditional love that cannot be quenched, but each time you shun and mock him. You cannot know his pain, the pain of someone who has loved so deeply, but is not loved back. This is why he seems so angry all the time, when he wakes up and when he goes to sleep it is you, his little shining beacon, that is on his mind. He dreams of the day that his love is shared and the two of you can finally be united, but until then he has to deal with the emotional trauma of that rejection and his lashing out is a result of him internalizing that. He thinks that because you've rejected him so harshly that there is something wrong with him, that he isn't good enough for the person he loves and respects so much. Please Pre, be nicer to him, you don't know the pain that he's going through right now because of you.

• Upvote 3

uHQTKq6.png