A question for Sheepy

Speaker Faris Wheeler

FTKOCoN.png

Whats is this?^

I googled it once and I realized it was the new hosting service he uses.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Sheepy sold the game to Anson.

I would literally kill the next sheep I found if that were true.  

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Administrators

I formed my own corporation recently, and opted to call it that. So I no longer legally "own" P&W myself, it's owned by that corporation, which I own.

Sorry to put a halt to your conspiracy theories :P It's been that way for quite a while.

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I formed my own corporation recently, and opted to call it that. So I no longer legally "own" P&W myself, it's owned by that corporation, which I own.

Sorry to put a halt to your conspiracy theories :P It's been that way for quite a while.

Corporation? I don't "legally 'own'"? Conspiracy theories? You... You American!
  • Upvote 1

I formed my own corporation recently, and opted to call it that.

I am very curious, what does "Red Road" mean? What was the inspiration/motivation behind choosing that particular name?

I am gratified that you have the good sense to place game ownership under a corporation.

Corporation? I don't "legally 'own'"? Conspiracy theories? You... You American!

Those goddamn Americans and their steel beams and plane fuel. Man, anything that has a slight flaw or hint that something doesn't seem right, you immediately go 'It was America that hit that caused 9/11.

What if a train derails in the middle of a large city. 'Someone tried to kamikaze it!' No, they most likely didn't, it was a accident and if you can't accept it, then leave!

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

Sorry to put a halt to your conspiracy theories :P It's been that way for quite a while.

Nice try Anson.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

• Administrators

I imagine there's a a benefit to that?

It does help with liability. For example, you couldn't sue me and take all my money now--you could only sue the LLC and take it's money. I'm shielded from directly being sued.

I am very curious, what does "Red Road" mean? What was the inspiration/motivation behind choosing that particular name?

I am gratified that you have the good sense to place game ownership under a corporation.

My favorite color is Red, when I visualized a logo I thought of a road. "Entertainment" was just a general business noun I tagged on there in case I wanted to do anything related, but not necessarily a "Game" in the future.

Reminds me of all the accounting question on if someone should incorporate or not 

I don't think anything changes accounting wise. The IRS treats it as a sole-proprietorship still, but in terms of liability some protection is offered.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It does help with liability. For example, you couldn't sue me and take all my money now--you could only sue the LLC and take it's money. I'm shielded from directly being sued.

My favorite color is Red, when I visualized a logo I thought of a road. "Entertainment" was just a general business noun I tagged on there in case I wanted to do anything related, but not necessarily a "Game" in the future.

I don't think anything changes accounting wise. The IRS treats it as a sole-proprietorship still, but in terms of liability some protection is offered.

Screw the IRS