Is Cobalt coming to a theater near you?

Greene

then 2 weeks from now, big alliances in some other color (or several other colors) will be up in arms about their color stock.

i dont understand why games like this use color sphere's in the 1st place. all it does is cause petty bullshit bickering.

That's a good thing.

6XmKiC2.png

AFAIK they had been on green for quite a while before we hit them. That was completely unrelated to this mess.

Vargen were raiding our members, we asked them to stop. Diplomacy failed alas....

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Lol please don't ap. One of our members raided one of your members, no diplomacy was attempted to any leaders, five days later the leaders are attacked in full force. When WE attempted diplomacy grealind told us 70 million dollars, but in his own words "the attacks would not cease while we discussed numbers." Meanwhile he is nuking me, and causing more then 70 million worth of damage, which if the rollback didnt happen, he most likely would have stuck to after you had sabotaged us. But in this case the rollback did happen, in which I received a very nice message titled "choose your poison" telling us to either pay the 70 million or watch as you guys destroy our cities again." So please let's not get the details twisted. Screenshots are so easily obtainable these days.

Lol please don't ap. One of our members raided one of your members, no diplomacy was attempted to any leaders, five days later the leaders are attacked in full force. When WE attempted diplomacy grealind told us 70 million dollars, but in his own words "the attacks would not cease while we discussed numbers." Meanwhile he is nuking me, and causing more then 70 million worth of damage, which if the rollback didnt happen, he most likely would have stuck to after you had sabotaged us. But in this case the rollback did happen, in which I received a very nice message titled "choose your poison" telling us to either pay the 70 million or watch as you guys destroy our cities again." So please let's not get the details twisted. Screenshots are so easily obtainable these days.

Oh god this is pretty rich, it wasn't long ago when a Cobalt member raided a couple tC nations. We promptly sent a missile in defense and a bill for the damages the raids cost us (wasn't much, somewhere in the ballpark of 2-3 mil). Grealind, like a true gentleman, !@#$ed about how the missile was an overkill response and haggled down the bill.

I almost felt bad about the missile, almost. 

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I've left out details thus far, to not further hurt the cobalt name throughout orbis, apart from those who were already aware of what cobalt was doing. However when you try to slander our name then you leave no other option.

Nearly impossible to hurt it further.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 4

Well I for one think anything is justified in a raid. If you hurt yourself in a raid of your own doing, then let bygones be bygones.

true, which is why we have banned raiding. we have a lot of players who have never played the game before, and almost everyone wants to see what the war part of the game is like when they first start...but slowly our members started to see that raiding can only lead to destruction in the end.

Nearly impossible to hurt it further.

while that may be true, we do not enjoy throwing anyone under the bus. we are willing to let what happened go and move on. but to sit around and tell blatant lies about what had happened is besmirching our name. and I can't not say something.