Alliances: Mirco Status

Becca

I've been hearing a lot of people call alliances like Odd Squad. Reichswehr, etc "Micro Alliances." When in this game is an alliance no longer considered micro? I'm sure it's more opinion based, but let's discuss this, mates.

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

i think micro status has to do more with an alliances score then the number of members it has, the place in the alliance rankings also determines an alliances micro/macro status.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i mean, TEst is the only true micro amirite

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Everyone says top 20 but this is untrue. If anything, at this point its the top 25 are "big boy alliances" and the allianves 25-30 are "suggestive" alliances. Meaning that they could go either way.

I disagree with it being by rankings. I feel a micro is determined by your FA. How active you are on the forums, etc.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I disagree, many people I've worked with aren't very forum active and have made great alliances even if they weren't in the top 20. I consider the top 25 as the bigger people to be reckoned with but at the same time it isn't all about what score and rank your alliance can achieve, it's more about the people you have to work with and what your people can do for your members. If your members can stay loyal and trust in you, your alliance will go places. The rank, the members, the numbers don't really make up how powerful your alliance really is. It comes down to whoever has your back to the very end, a band of "brothers" is more powerful than a group of people who can follow orders.

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Most of the time, a micro to myself is an alliance that is clearly inexperienced and in over its head (e.g. no forums, no IRC channel, shitty/spammy recruitment, no protector or ability to protect self, horribad decisions, etc). So basically, know what's up.

Making it into the APR is a big plus, too.

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

You're micro til you whip your dick out, lay it on the table, and fight (win or lose) a war that shows you're nobodies !@#$.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif