VE's Breach of Sovergnty

Lannan13

VE how dare you guys set your income and resource tax rate to 4%. How dare you take that money and resource's and hoard it for yourselves you greedy corrupted jerks. How dare you politely ask your alliance to mobilize for war and fight for the alliance. How dare you breach their sovereignty after they knew what they were signing up for.

Did i say it the right way allen?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Yeah, I know I've lost all my military but seriously, when are you guys going to help out your allies?

Not in the leadership position. I just do as I'm ordered. However, simple observation tells me it is you who needs a lot of help. And not just you. ;-)

I would rather talk about this in a PM. 

None of my business really, and I mean that (you can still PM if you want though).  Being a 20 year Navy retiree, I just want to make sure folks who developed issues while on active duty are being taken care of by the VA as they should be.  Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread........Alright everybody......back to the topic at hand!!!!

X4EfkAB.png

None of my business really, and I mean that (you can still PM if you want though).  Being a 20 year Navy retiree, I just want to make sure folks who developed issues while on active duty are being taken care of by the VA as they should be.  Didn't mean to hi-jack your thread........Alright everybody......back to the topic at hand!!!!

Luckily I was able to recover a bit and now I got into college. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I give up. Someone delete this thread then ban hammer me.

You cant delete this thread, the fun is just getting started.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Not in the leadership position. I just do as I'm ordered. However, simple observation tells me it is you who needs a lot of help. And not just you. ;-)

Yeah, tS and Guardian are going to need all the help they can get. Its a shame you guys can't make it. Next war maybe?

Edited by Isolatar

You cant delete this thread, the fun is just getting started.

Could you just all call me an @sshole, fvck tard, and f@ggot and we just move on?

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I give up. Someone delete this thread then ban hammer me.

18j49tap7ym2ojpg.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Look Allan just take it as a learning lessen and move on. VE is busy and as such likely doesn't care much about punishing you, additionally most people will eventually forget this episode here.

Most alliances have such things in their charter and even if they don't you are still expected regardless, just how it works.  

You remind me of another player with this so it isn't as rare as people might think, just most don't show up on here. 

Look Allan just take it as a learning lessen and move on. VE is busy and as such likely doesn't care much about punishing you, additionally most people will eventually forget this episode here.

Most alliances have such things in their charter and even if they don't you are still expected regardless, just how it works.  

You remind me of another player with this so it isn't as rare as people might think, just most don't show up on here. 

Thanks, though I think I might just lay low another 6 months again.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

It's not and I admit I was wrong. It was consensual in both cases. You and Vanguard completely submitted to us.

Submit to Mensa? Yeah no, you guys didn't even have the balls to declare war on us in the first place. You hit Reichswehr, SS and Vanguard. All three of those alliances put together won't have more score than Mensa. You can either tell Vanek to grow a pair of balls and hit Rose or you can get out of my face.

Could you just all call me an @sshole, fvck tard, and f@ggot and we just move on?

Why would i say something that will make me look like a dick