A Not-so Charming War

Blake Gillman

Bondo News, Article 1:

A Not-so Charming War

Original Title: Charmed War

Charmed War is the State that has been created recently in Orbis after the Declaration of war started by multiple alliances on 8/21/15

The alliances involved are as listed:

Offense:

Cobalt ~ First War Declaration

The Evanstar Empire

Odd Squad

Reichswehr
The Light Federation

Defense: 

Charming Friends

No other Alliances are Currently known to be helping Charming Friends. Conscription Notices were given out by the Offensive Alliances on 8/20/15 (August 19, 2015 REALTIME). A few days prior the alliances were meeting to discuss the actions of Charming Friends, and it was decided that they needed to be rolled.

The official Declaration reason has not yet been released, but a quote can be seen from multiple leaders of the Offensive Alliances "They're Autistic Leadership has our action", the original planned time for attack was set to be on 8/22/15 (August 22, 2015 REALTIME) at 7:00 PM (Orbis Time / U.S & Canada Central). However due to an Early raid by Cobalt, attacks were made a day earlier, leaving some alliances unprepared, but the attack has still caused major damage to the Alliance, Charming Friends has seen a 8.2% Decrease in Score. Currently it is unknown if war has any plan of stopping or if any form of Negotiations are being arranged.

~Bondo News

~Writer: Blake Gillman

HIGHLIGHT:

Cobalt, The Light Federation, Reichswehr, Odd Squad, The Evanstar Empire VS Charming Friends

Charming friends has lost 8.2% of its score since the war started. No negotiations are known to be taking place, and war does not seem like it will slow down.

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Original Founder of the Brotherhood of Steel

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

[im=http://i.imgur.com/NGFenqH.gif?1]

So is Charmed War the dubbed title for this war?

It's the Title for this article, I am not sure if there is an official war title.

(I just renamed it to a Not-so Charming War, I like the title better :D)

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

Cobalt is such a great help with not declaring a single war to help the people involved as well as The light federation...

The Evanstar Empire

Odd Squad

Reichswehr

These are the only ones involved.

Edited by Becca
  • Upvote 1

You believe Jesus can save you but don't seem to remember; even Satan was once a favored angel of god.

Offense:

Cobalt ~ First War Declaration

The Evanstar Empire

Odd Squad

Reichswehr

The Light Federation

Defense: 

Charming Friends

Actually Cobalt was never officially involved and neither was TLF. I am not sure who gave you your information nor do I think you looked at the war page.

Others will be participating but due to the confirmation process we are not naming these alliances.

• Upvote 6
Hdh3TqS.gif

Yeah Cobalt and TLF are too large to be involved in micro wars

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

We what, now? I don't remember declaring war, and we have no wars with CF. Also, wasn't the first move CF hitting RW? What is this?

... You also keep misspelling your alliance name...

• Upvote 2

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

According to my sources TLF and Cobalt are under-the-radar involved, however the media reveals everything without caring for permissions lol. They might not be attacking directly, but they are involved, Economically, or Politically, just perhaps not Militaristic Intervention is not being used by them.

Edited by Alkadi Yiri

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

According to my sources TLF and Cobalt are under-the-radar involved, however the media reveals everything without caring for permissions lol. They might not be attacking directly, but they are involved, Economically, or Politically, just perhaps not Militaristic Intervention is not being used by them.

Your sources should be the leader or 2nd in command of the alliance itself.

We're not involved.

dpluao815a3.png

however the media reveals everything without caring for permissions lol.

Or the truth, evidently. You realize you explicitly said that we declared war on and raided CF, right? Neither of those happened.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

inb4 BK declares war.

Edited by Yosodog

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I bought some stuff from the market for 500 less than the next lowest price. I think the guy was one of you micro's. Can you put my name up there also?

Bondo News, your most reliable news source in all of Orbis, we guarentee that atleast 70% of all information given is true! We are somewhat like the union lol

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later:

Can the war stop?

War probably won't stop till everyone on CF is at least a score of 100 or less. I don't see the war stopping anytime soon

banner.png

Indie Game Developer

To use later: