Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

attn liberals: this shit is why we support no platform for fascists

not forum trolling, obviously, but the fact that you really can't debate with people who are not open to the use of logic

you can only beat the !@#$ out of them and force them to keep their shit to themselves, where it can't hurt people

• Upvote 2

not forum trolling, obviously, but the fact that you really can't debate with people who are not open to the use of logic

you can only beat the !@#$ out of them and force them to keep their shit to themselves, where it can't hurt people

The hypocritical regressive left is easily beaten, silencing people through thuggery and censorship is all they have. They're puppets, all of 'em if they know it or not. I've explained the matter fully, something very simple so to use that line in response to that is most odd. 

wl69E78.jpg

It no longer matters much.

Edited by Rozalia

9eb7b271dca1529e0c3a94f36a575996.jpg

meme.jpg

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Look I'm going to level with you guys, you guys are real low energy. Sad! So I'm going to try and give you an example of how to correctly post for Sanders.

BEUJjWd.jpg

ya there low energy because they want to talk about policy instead of having a meme off

ya there low energy because they want to talk about policy instead of having a meme off

*TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING*

They have already lost on policy with their low energy attacks on the Donald (when you know, they should focus on Clinton) and the resulting HIGH ENERGY stumping they got in return. Bernie's supporters really are far too self hating. Nasty guys. Dishonest people. Sad! They need to learn to have some fun, but I suppose they're too focused with donating, phonebanking, protesting with the wife's boyfriend, and whatever else they do.

*AIRHORN*

*TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING*

They have already lost on policy with their low energy attacks on the Donald (when you know, they should focus on Clinton) and the resulting HIGH ENERGY stumping they got in return. Bernie's supporters really are far too self hating. Nasty guys. Dishonest people. Sad! They need to learn to have some fun, but I suppose they're too focused with donating, phonebanking, protesting with the wife's boyfriend, and whatever else they do.

*AIRHORN*

uQOPI4V.jpg

yes this hurts us so hard, you're right, your memes are the best, trump2016

Edited by Hequ

yes this hurts us so hard, you're right, your memes are the best, trump2016

Just one of my many HIGH ENERGY posts on this forum. Though if you want a circlejerk because you can't defend yourself...

9tyHRNv.jpg

Just one of my many SHITY posts on this forum. Though if you want a serious conversation on policy go anywhere else

ftfy

anyway trump is my second favorite candidate, you on the other hand

Edited by Hequ

ftfy

You're trying to build up your energy but it just ain't working. Being a nasty dishonest guy trying to misquote me doesn't do you any favours buddy. Sad! I'm ready to stump any of your talking points if you want, not my fault you've been too scared thus far to post them. 

You're trying to build up your energy but it just ain't working. Being a nasty dishonest guy trying to misquote me doesn't do you any favours buddy. Sad! I'm ready to stump any of your talking points if you want, not my fault you've been too scared thus far to post them. 

I am not being dishonest, it was a joke. What talking points, where in a shity flame war?

Edited by Hequ

I am not being dishonest, it was a joke. What talking points, where in a shity flame war?

So you say I've not brought up any policy talk (I've argued it whenever necessary actually), but when I put the ball in your court to start something you back away and say there is no point. Low energy.

Though yeah lets see... where could you start... umm... I know.

KJEEWXj.png

So you say I've not brought up any policy talk (I've argued it whenever necessary actually), but when I put the ball in your court to start something you back away and say there is no point. Low energy.

Though yeah lets see... where could you start... umm... I know.

KJEEWXj.png

Ok lets go

Health-overallj-790x450.jpg

as you see here healthcare improves when they have nation healthcare also

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

so you see the wall would be useless

anyway when did bernie said the wall would cost to much

Edited by Hequ

Ok lets go

Health-overallj-790x450.jpg

as you see here healthcare improves when they have nation healthcare also

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

so you see the wall would be useless

anyway when did bernie said the wall would cost to much

I sure hope you're not defending Obamacare there. Not such how that is supposed to be a point against Trump.

More Mexicans leave than enter so wall is useless... sound logic... if the Mexicans entering were 0 anyway. It ain't just Mexicans who cross that border either, people from other places do too and in high numbers I hear. 

Bernie in an image is used as a stand in for his supporters mate. They first ridicule how Mexico could be made to pay for the wall (I already stumped that one in another mega thread), then they talk about it's cost and how it just ain't viable forgetting they support far more expensive policies.

Though Bernie fans I must be honest here which is I don't hate Bernie or any such thing, I like him a lot better than the other guys/gals in the back. I mean he is irrelevant after all so why waste energy. I simply have to navigate nimbly, stump quickly, and make you see sense fast. Thats why I'm curt. 

1. i'm not a liberal
2. i do not tolerate intolerance
3. self-preservation is not a contradiction

So you're scared so much of the "fascists" (who are an imagined threat) silencing you you'd rather get silenced by the Liberals? Odd way of thinking, they got you hook, line, and sinker there. 

Though Bernie fans I must be honest here which is I don't hate Bernie or any such thing, I like him a lot better than the other guys/gals in the back. I mean he is irrelevant after all so why waste energy. I simply have to navigate nimbly, stump quickly, and make you see sense fast. Thats why I'm curt. 

So you're scared so much of the "fascists" (who are an imagined threat) silencing you you'd rather get silenced by the Liberals? Odd way of thinking, they got you hook, line, and sinker there.

how did you get there from what i said? silencing fascists does not mean silencing me. i do not advocate the same things that fascists advocate.

how did you get there from what i said? silencing fascists does not mean silencing me. i do not advocate the same things that fascists advocate.

Keep telling yourself that mate. They twist and attack the littlest thing, be careful in supporting them because you'll be made a victim too. Remember that in their world to be called a fascist is the simplest thing in the world, even an anarchist like yourself is a fascist if they frame it in a twisted enough manner.

I sure hope you're not defending Obamacare there. Not such how that is supposed to be a point against Trump.

More Mexicans leave than enter so wall is useless... sound logic... if the Mexicans entering were 0 anyway. It ain't just Mexicans who cross that border either, people from other places do too and in high numbers I hear. 

Bernie in an image is used as a stand in for his supporters mate. They first ridicule how Mexico could be made to pay for the wall (I already stumped that one in another mega thread), then they talk about it's cost and how it just ain't viable forgetting they support far more expensive policies.

I hate obamacare, none of the nations have an obamacare like system

Wait so mexicans are not crossing the boarder to mexico, thanks for all the evidence that you gave me

so he said nothing but some supporters said something like that, so by that logic trump is agrees with the kkk, we both know that is stupid

He doesn't support images that show interracial relationships as existing and I think that speaks for itself. I was amazed at the level of racism on display.

Are you kidding me? I didn't respond that way because it was an interracial family, it was because you were using them as a joke. You literally, by your own admission, used that child's race as the punchline of your meme. That is textbook racist, not the emerging sometimes hard to pin down definition of racist that talking heads on news shows whine about, but the old school, using someone's skin colour in a negative context type racist.

And I'd didn't want to bring it up before, and I doubt you'll give me any credence now, but I'm from a mixed family. That's probably why I actually engaged you on this instead of just sighing and moving on like the bestiality thread or the umpteen anti-immigrant threads. And it's clear that you would rather run off on tangents about liberals and Bernie being cucks and the real oppressors, as evidenced by your unsolicited essay on the nature of the meme.

I doubt you'll even finish reading this before you grab some portion and twist the context in some unforeseeable way. I honestly don't know why I bothered, this thread is hardly important. 

Spam on you crazy diamond.

1. i'm not a liberal

2. i do not tolerate intolerance

3. self-preservation is not a contradiction

• Upvote 1