Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/09/bernie-sanders-tells-a-crowd-in-harlem-that-bill-clinton-owes-the-country-an-apology/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

Bernie Cuckold strikes again. 

zbHzPH3.jpg

How desperate for "black" votes is he? Apologizing for slavery as president, saying white people don't know it's like to be poor or live in a ghetto, saying people should apoligise for minor stuff like this... it just doesn't end with him. It's said as a joke that he got cucked by those two women but he really did because the pathetic pandering he has done since then is unbelievable. And even with all the cuckold comments Hillary will still get 80 to 90 percent of the black vote, hehehe, what a loser. 

His "love and peace" approach is in reality, "denial and apologism".

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54577

Trump also said Bernie Sanders is being robbed: "So Bernie, I'm not a fan of Bernie even a little bit, OK? The guy is terrible, but Bernie, every time you turn on the television, he wins. He wins a state, he wins this one, this one, this one, and then you listen to the so-called experts and they say, 'Well Bernie has no road to victory,' OK?"

"Now, you say what kind of a system is this?"

Trump is not the enemy folks. Clinton and Cruz are. Just remember that while you say nonsense like NeverTrump.

Why are Bernie supporters nearly all so low energy? I mean in the few times I've thrown a pity bone I've supported Bernie miles better due to you know, HIGH ENERGY! Sad! R.I.P Bernie Sanders, soon we will see the last of the Bernie people too.

Trump Senpai will avenge your deaths at the hands of Killary. 

The ultimate kill shot for those who think Sanders truly cares more about the people than his ideology. If he really cared as much as they say he does he'd firmly oppose immigration as it exists currently.

L53eXMU.jpg

Durmij <TRIGGER WARNING!> as he is so uncomfortable with these matters I have made it as little trigger inducing as possible.

Now we've seen what Bernie's folks bring to the table, so lets look into Trump's folks too.

mKRdmPs.png

4rOjWxH.png

The path of action is clear Bernie people. You must disavow cuckoldry so you can win again! 

CdLuLG.png

Well to answer Berniebot's questions on why women are attracted to Alphas is you got to be strong. That means more than just being willing to throw out powerful words, but to also never give up 2hxn5ll.jpg

The below is not strength.

sanders_blm.jpg?itok=24DZtHQH

Bernie-Sanders-Black-Lives-Matter-2869-7

Bernie-Sanders-BLM-2.jpg

424ece282d8b4c138028a64b97b315b2-1020x58