Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

Bernie got beat in the majority of contests including in the vital California.

JJi2QU.gif

I think we should have a nice cosy party commemorating the fall of King Cuck. Do not worry our dear much lesser energised cucked friend, Donald Trump will avenge you. 

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/13328-bernies-funeral-after-party/

Edited by Rozalia

• 2 weeks later...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284748-sanders-says-he-will-vote-for-clinton

Man supposedly hates globalism/establishment/so on... gets beaten... vows to supports everything he's against. This is why Bernie Sanders is the King Cuck. Absolutely pathetic. Sad! 

BERNIE before taking everyone's money, "I am against the establishment!"

BERNIE after taking everyone's money, "I am for the establishment!"
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder how many Bernie supporters will follow him back into the flock, and how many will remain in the wilderness.

In any case, can we consider the Bernie Movement dead?

If they want to be like King Cuck then the obvious option is to support Crooked Clinton like he has done so. Considering many of these people apparently despise Clinton and provided money, time, and effort towards supporting Crazy Bernie thats cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible if they then support her.

Some are trying to delude themselves into thinking that elections on a more minor level will get them a big win (not so), and that it will open the door for someone as "progressive" as Our Dear Communist Friend, forgetting that the person they'd set up for that for ages, Fauxahontas, sold out before even their boy.