Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

i mean if you guys wanna pretend like you can't see that basically every kid in those pictures was mixed race from an otherwise "matched race" couple...

Edited by Hereno

I hate obamacare, none of the nations have an obamacare like system

Wait so mexicans are not crossing the boarder to mexico, thanks for all the evidence that you gave me

so he said nothing but some supporters said something like that, so by that logic trump is agrees with the kkk, we both know that is stupid

So what is your problem with Trump repealing it? Not seeing what point attacking Trump on healthcare when by all accounts he's better than Cruz, Clinton, and the rest. 

... That wasn't what I said. Calm down and takes things slowly.

What are you on about? The image has Bernie to signify his supporters. I'm not if attack his supporters erroneous logic/claims attacking Bernie himself. 

Are you kidding me? I didn't respond that way because it was an interracial family, it was because you were using them as a joke. You literally, by your own admission, used that child's race as the punchline of your meme. That is textbook racist, not the emerging sometimes hard to pin down definition of racist that talking heads on news shows whine about, but the old school, using someone's skin colour in a negative context type racist.

And I'd didn't want to bring it up before, and I doubt you'll give me any credence now, but I'm from a mixed family. That's probably why I actually engaged you on this instead of just sighing and moving on like the bestiality thread or the umpteen anti-immigrant threads. And it's clear that you would rather run off on tangents about liberals and Bernie being cucks and the real oppressors, as evidenced by your unsolicited essay on the nature of the meme.

I doubt you'll even finish reading this before you grab some portion and twist the context in some unforeseeable way. I honestly don't know why I bothered, this thread is hardly important. 

Spam on you crazy diamond.

Complete lack of understanding. The joke, the negative, all such things are not on the child but on the pathetic cuck. It doesn't attack miscegenation, but the utter weakness of the cuck.

As for the rest, if I want to make a joke that involves a black man I can. I don't subscribe to the cuck doctrine that every little thing is racist. You know, cucks like:

i mean if you guys wanna pretend like you can't see that basically every kid in those pictures was mixed race from an otherwise "matched race" couple...

I'm not all that sure why such a simple image is so hard for some people to understand.

So what is your problem with Trump repealing it? Not seeing what point attacking Trump on healthcare when by all accounts he's better than Cruz, Clinton, and the rest. 

... That wasn't what I said. Calm down and takes things slowly.

What are you on about? The image has Bernie to signify his supporters. I'm not if attack his supporters erroneous logic/claims attacking Bernie himself. 

nothing, i want a different system not controlled by the free market

ok, please elaborate on what you said

ok, when did bernie sanders say the wall is to expensive

nothing, i want a different system not controlled by the free market

ok, please elaborate on what you said

ok, when did bernie sanders say the wall is to expensive

Then it's not a relevant point against Trump. 

Me saying there is more than Mexicans going across that border does not equal no Mexicans are crossing it. The insane logic being used by yourself there discredits anything you might say. Additionally people act like if it doesn't stop 100% of people then it will stop 0% which is beyond wrong. 

I'll just repeat myself because you clearly did not read what I said. The image has Bernie to signify his supporters. I'm not if I attack his supporters erroneous logic/claims attacking Bernie himself. 

To expand if I do the same image but with Carl the Cuck the image isn't stating that Carl the Cuck, the person himself says such things literally, but the people his image represents said it. 

Then it's not a relevant point against Trump. 

Me saying there is more than Mexicans going across that border does not equal no Mexicans are crossing it. The insane logic being used by yourself there discredits anything you might say. Additionally people act like if it doesn't stop 100% of people then it will stop 0% which is beyond wrong. 

I'll just repeat myself because you clearly did not read what I said. The image has Bernie to signify his supporters. I'm not if I attack his supporters erroneous logic/claims attacking Bernie himself. 

To expand if I do the same image but with Carl the Cuck the image isn't stating that Carl the Cuck, the person himself says such things literally, but the people his image represents said it. 

so trump doesn't want a free market healthcare, anyway, you ask for my personal opinion

yes but there is no need since more people are immigrating to Mexico than are coming here

so who are you using that against BERNIE OR IS SUPPORTERS, IF IT HIS SUPPORTERS THEN THAT S IRRELIVENT THERE IS STUPID PEOPLE IN EVERY GROUP , IF IT IS BERNIE WHEN DID HE SAY THAT

so trump doesn't want a free market healthcare, anyway, you ask for my personal opinion

yes but there is no need since more people are immigrating to Mexico than are coming here

so who are you using that against BERNIE OR IS SUPPORTERS, IF IT HIS SUPPORTERS THEN THAT S IRRELIVENT THERE IS STUPID PEOPLE IN EVERY GROUP , IF IT IS BERNIE WHEN DID HE SAY THAT

I'm just going to assume you had no point and just posted it just to post it, fine whatever.

... What did I tell you? It isn't just Mexicans. Additionally such things are estimates so there is definite "more people are leaving than entering". Even if true that doesn't mean you just say to hell with it and let illegals come in as they wish, that isn't how things are supposed to work. Your logic to rubbish the wall is exactly why I posted that previous image about Bernie supporters, as the leaps of insane logic used is staggering.

Calm yourself. I have posted numerous images going after his supporters, you're the one who has the problem considering I have repeatedly explained the matter to you and you've just ignored it and made the same claim again. 

Edited by Rozalia

I'm just going to assume you had no point and just posted it just to post it, fine whatever.

... What did I tell you? It isn't just Mexicans. Additionally such things are estimates so there is definite "more people are leaving than entering". Even if true that doesn't mean you just say to hell with it and let illegals come in as they wish, that isn't how things are supposed to work. Your logic to rubbish the wall is exactly why I posted that previous image about Bernie supporters, as the leaps of insane logic used is staggering.

Calm yourself. I have posted numerous images going after his supporters, you're the one who has the problem considering I have repeatedly explained the matter to you and you've just ignored it and made the same claim again. 

no what i am saying is that the wall would not be worth is, we shouldn't let everyone in but we also shouldn't let no one in

ok then respond to either of them please

no what i am saying is that the wall would not be worth is, we shouldn't let everyone in but we also shouldn't let no one in

ok then respond to either of them please

Showing you've swallowed that media propaganda again. Trump has never said he will be not letting anyone in, as his famous words go, " It's fine if they come in, but they have to come in legally". In fact quite the opposite as he has said that the good ones (aka not the criminals in the prisons for one) he'd like if the immigration process (which is slow gets sped up). You are literally arguing against someone saying people immigrating is fine but they have to do so legally instead of breaking the law and doing so illegally. As for the Muslim bit, previous presidents have done it, Democrat presidents at that so that is another manufactured and hypocritical attack. As for the wall cost, it's cost is tiny in relative terms and as he said, Mexico will pay for it and don't say he can't make them pay for it because he has already laid out how.

You'll have to point out what exactly as I have a difficult working out what exactly you want me to address. 

Don't worry Bernie fans, Trump will do what cowardly Bernie cannot.

EDIT: Seems like cartoonish "gore" may not be something people want to see so I put this image in a spoiler. 

nG5rYB3.jpg

Edited by Rozalia