Bernie Sanders Mega Thread

Adama

It's quite clear that you are no fan of Bernie. Care to explain why you think this picture of a multiracial family with his logo counts as a mark against his campaign.

Edited by durmij
  • Upvote 1

It's quite clear that you are no fan of Bernie. Care to explain why you think this picture of a multiracial family with his logo counts as a mark against his campaign.

Lets assume the child wasn't adopted, I hope it was adopted lol. But assuming that it wasn't adopted, what do you think that means for the family being bernie supporters?

IpHGyGc.png

Lets assume the child wasn't adopted, I hope it was adopted lol. But assuming that it wasn't adopted, what do you think that means for the family being bernie supporters?

Nothing relevant?

cuck_sanders_2.png.ca44f75369305f34e09c5

Gt+trump+gt+cuck+sounds+like+a+certain+_

Nothing relevant?

What the image is saying is that Bernie supporters are cucks, thus an image of a cuck and his wife's son. Gained more prominence when Sanders himself got cucked by BLM, even getting him saying nonsense like white people don't know how it is to be poor afterwards. Weak.

Edited by Rozalia

cuck_sanders_2.png.ca44f75369305f34e09c5

Gt+trump+gt+cuck+sounds+like+a+certain+_

What the image is saying is that Bernie supporters are cucks, thus an image of a cuck and his wife's son. Gained more prominence when Sanders himself got cucked by BLM, even got him saying nonsense like white people don't know how it is to be poor afterwards. Weak.

He is letting other people say things

do you have any evidence that that guy is a cuck, yes i agree bernie can be a SJW at times

He is letting other people say things

do you have any evidence that that guy is a cuck, yes i agree bernie can be a SJW at times

f739305ba89282c3feb72a0d99b1826b007a33cb

You don't let yourself get cucked like that, looks really weak. 

I don't think you're quite getting it. 

Edited by Rozalia

What the image is saying is that Bernie supporters are cucks, thus an image of a cuck and his wife's son. Gained more prominence when Sanders himself got cucked by BLM, even getting him saying nonsense like white people don't know how it is to be poor afterwards. Weak.

Oh so there aren't things like artificial insemination, fostering or adoption? The race of the baby is enough for you to draw a conclusion about cheating?

!@#$ you. !@#$ your blatant racism here and elsewhere that some how isn't racism because you said so. !@#$ every 100+ word post that could have being trimmed to 20. !@#$ your tired memes. And finally, !@#$ the faux philosopher shtick you put on while you claim that foreign lives matter less, but we somehow have no right to judge pig !@#$ ers.  

• Upvote 5

Oh so there aren't things like artificial insemination, fostering or adoption? The race of the baby is enough for you to draw a conclusion about cheating?

!@#$ you. !@#$ your blatant racism here and elsewhere that some how isn't racism because you said so. !@#$ every 100+ word post that could have being trimmed to 20. !@#$ your tired memes. And finally, !@#$ the faux philosopher shtick you put on while you claim that foreign lives matter less, but we somehow have no right to judge pig !@#$ ers.

i don't agree with half of the stuff you've said here but i liked your post because it's nice to see someone else get pissed off and actually give a shit about someone other than themselves for a change

as for the whole bernie being a cuck thing, in seriousness, it takes a strong person to show weakness and cooperate and not constantly try to prove how great they are by telling everyone how great they are. trump is the political equivalent of dudebros who talk shit about women and try to be super uber masculine about everything because they're insecure about their masculinity. bernie knows he's the shit and that's why he shows respect and lets other people have their voices heard. he is the truly strong person that trump voters wish they could be.

• Upvote 1

as for the whole bernie being a cuck thing, in seriousness, it takes a strong person to show weakness and cooperate and not constantly try to prove how great they are 

Or an old man with low energy. 

u1lVGsH.jpg

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Or an old man with low energy. 

u1lVGsH.jpg

Low Energy?  ^^^^ = Trump Supporter Confirmed, Jeb Bush and Bernie Sanders aren't the same people

His health records are all good and he is as fit to run for president as any other candidate. 

#FeelTheBern2k16

• Upvote 1

Low Energy?  ^^^^ = Trump Supporter Confirmed, Jeb Bush and Bernie Sanders aren't the same people

His health records are all good and he is as fit to run for president as any other candidate. 

#FeelTheBern2k16

You're right, Jeb Bush wasn't a total loser. 

CafXTiSW0AAZTcz.jpg

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

i don't agree with half of the stuff you've said here but i liked your post because it's nice to see someone else get pissed off and actually give a shit about someone other than themselves for a change

as for the whole bernie being a cuck thing, in seriousness, it takes a strong person to show weakness and cooperate and not constantly try to prove how great they are by telling everyone how great they are. trump is the political equivalent of dudebros who talk shit about women and try to be super uber masculine about everything because they're insecure about their masculinity. bernie knows he's the shit and that's why he shows respect and lets other people have their voices heard. he is the truly strong person that trump voters wish they could be.

I'm actually not a Bernie Sanders fan because he has backed the Drone program, a program that has been proven to not only not work, but kill many innocents in the process. But yes, out of the lot he is the best, and Trump is just an out of control meme based on ignorance and machismo.

• Upvote 3

I'm actually not a Bernie Sanders fan because he has backed the Drone program, a program that has been proven to not only not work, but kill many innocents in the process. But yes, out of the lot he is the best, and Trump is just an out of control meme based on ignorance and machismo.

Out of all the British and American Politicians I have seen, Bernie is the most closest to perfect. Of course you cannot get a perfect.