capital punishment

Guest hawkeye

Guest hawkeye

do you support capital punishment?

i do

i think that all crimes should result in capital punishment no matter how small. if you brake somebodies car window you should be executed, if you speed you should be as well.

execution is ineffective as it is now, we should use methods such as draw and quartering as well as crucifying criminals. all should be done in public to show potential law breakers what happens if you brake the law.

with laws like these criminals will be too scared to brake laws and crime with become a thing of past.

• Upvote 1

How does this guy have 21 likes?

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest hawkeye

Okay then Hawkeye. I guess you'll have to be executed for property damage; you are destroying P&W. I charge Hawkeye with Destruction of the Property of Sheepy.

i am using forums for intended purposes. cheaters like terradoxia destroy PW

but we get off topic

if we bring this in, pedophiles and serial killers will be thing of past. too scared to do what they do. society will be so much better.

We need a dislike button for Hawkeye posts.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Guest hawkeye

We need a dislike button for Hawkeye posts.

the problem with dislike buttons is that they make people simply dislike posts and not come up with intelligent responses for them. which can be bad in the long term.

so bad idea

the problem with dislike buttons is that they make people simply dislike posts and not come up with intelligent responses for them. which can be bad in the long term.

so bad idea

No I mean there is only a dislike button for posts from you because there is no argument to begin with.

• Upvote 4

if we bring this in, pedophiles and serial killers will be thing of past. too scared to do what they do. society will be so much better.

So you believe that property damage is a gateway crime to being a pedophile or serial killer? With some of these threads and posts you make, made me come to a very important discovery.....that you are living proof that abortions are not always 100% successful!

Edited by Coach
  • Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

i am using forums for intended purposes. cheaters like terradoxia destroy PW

but we get off topic

Sure some people in TDX destroyed P&W... doesn't mean that you didn't destroy it in different ways. 

And btw, if we execute everyone who does even a minor crime, won't we be killing more people than if we just sentenced them to jail or fined them?

• Upvote 1

This is very small

Guest hawkeye

Sure some people in TDX destroyed P&W... doesn't mean that you didn't destroy it in different ways. 

And btw, if we execute everyone who does even a minor crime, won't we be killing more people than if we just sentenced them to jail or fined them?

some people will die at the start. but then people wont brake law and nobody will die

Guest hawkeye

I completely do not believe that whatsoever.

I think everyone will just leave.

rubbish.

people have families, jobs and homes here.

why the hell would they leave?

You just want people to be crucified so you're not the only one :P.

Jkjk but no, that's dumb, we'd all be dead

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Guest hawkeye

You just want people to be crucified so you're not the only one :P.

Jkjk but no, that's dumb, we'd all be dead

people can control themselves. i dont brake the law why cant they?

Crime is better than all the death this would cause

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

so bad idea

Except your topics doesn't require intelligent responses because they are not intelligent to begin with.

people can control themselves. i dont brake the law why cant they?

Actually chances are that you do. A lot of people break the law without even realizing or thinking about it because there are a bunch of really really silly laws out there...

• Upvote 1

do you support capital punishment?

i do

i think that all crimes should result in capital punishment no matter how small. if you brake somebodies car window you should be executed, if you speed you should be as well.

execution is ineffective as it is now, we should use methods such as draw and quartering as well as crucifying criminals. all should be done in public to show potential law breakers what happens if you brake the law.

with laws like these criminals will be too scared to brake laws and crime with become a thing of past.

giphy.gif

xzhPlEh.png?1